The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Strength *** EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Strength *** EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Strength *** EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Strength *** EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Strength *** EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Strength *** EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Strength *** EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Strength *** EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Strength *** EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Strength ***

2 posters

Go down

Strength *** Empty Strength ***

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:32 pm

This is my favourite card , so I’ll start with this one.

Using Druidcraft::

This card depending on imagery will determine whether I buy a deck, including the Devil card, but that will be in a different thread.. this thread is about Strength.
Sometimes the imagery is all about brute strength trying to conquer the Lion. This to me personally is not about Strength.. those cards that show a harmony with the beast and human is more about what Strength is about to me... using brute force would be more the reversed meaning for me..

I come from a perspective in my readings of self evolvement, those aha moments, emotional maturation and holistic outlooks on events taking place.

So strength for me is all about letting go.

My basic meanings would be;

Letting Go
A Clean Break
Gentleness
An inner Knowing
Keep Going
Fertility of the Mind (those aha moments)
And last but not least
Self

To explain my meanings ;

It’s about letting go of situations you cannot control or is gnawing away at you. Giving yourself a clean break from it all. That inner knowing you have the strength to carry on and keep going. Trust yourself to let go. That Fertility of mind realising you are capable of moving on without forcing the situation. Being a Major Arcana it’s all about your personal inner journey, a time to grow, gather your new found strength and let go of things and people who are and what is not nurturing your inner wellbeing. Becoming aware that you can move forward without any explanation is ok as it is time to look after self, knowing you have that Strength to do so, harmoniously.
Be kind to self and others and let go.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strength *** Empty Using Buckland Romani

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Using Buckland Romani Deck, Strength has a whole New meaning.

Strength in Buckland Romani for me is still about having the inner Strength, Conquest with inner spiritual strength over physical aggressive strength.

Buckland is less preachy it is about already possessing this strength over about finding the strength. It is power over personal will, working with Love...
I still can’t get away from letting go. Letting go of Ego, Letting go of trying to force things. Allowing ones Love and compassion to shine through is a show of Strength.

In the Druidcraft I would read Strength in certain readings, depending on topic and surrounding cards that Strength would be about cutting ties , being a clean break.

In Buckland I think there is another card that will come up for this. I’ve not come across it yet as I’ve just started using it.
This Strength card is all about balance, balancing that inner strength for good, done with love and pure intent, I would also say for protecting oneself, standing up and saying no, for the right reasons of self preservation.

The short meanings would still be letting go, but it’s not on the top of my list with this one, I think the top of my list would be

Spiritual Strength.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strength *** Empty Re: Strength ***

Post by pachakutiq Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:40 am

I love the strength card too. Its my birth card. I've always identified with it too-even before I realized it was my 'birth card'.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:24 am

My birth card is Chariot. But I just love certain strength cards , guessing because I’m Leo and the lion is predominant in this card..
This card Noodle would be a hard one to have as a birth card. Lots of lessons about breaking free, strength and compassion, forgiveness etc.. but once you’ve got there, omg what an awesome card to have xxx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:05 am

Dancing Bear wrote:My birth card is Chariot. But I just love certain strength cards , guessing because I’m Leo and the lion is predominant in this card..
This card Noodle would be a hard one to have as a birth card. Lots of lessons about breaking free, strength and compassion, forgiveness etc.. but once you’ve got there, omg what an awesome card to have xxx

Oh yes.  This is very true.  I had a lot of hard lessons I experienced to teach me about breaking free, and finding the strength to still be forgiving to those who were not so loving to me or compassionate.  Still living this, but I finally (I think) am learning that to be true to myself FIRST is not a bad thing--tho I was raised to think differently, and that I can leave those behind whom are not good to me w/o being a horrible person.  If they want to be mean and wish me ill will and hate me, that is their problem, not mine.  I never hated them--I may hate the awful things they have done to me, but no, I never hated them and to this day, I don't.  I may not want to have a on going face to face relationship with them--but I do not hate them.  

Its funny as this came up in the news today about hate.  And, it was mentioned that our old President Nixon said something that was very much like the strength card.  "Don't hate anyone who hates you.  Because if you do, they win!"   or something like that.  And, its not really about allowing them to win, but one thing I've learned from all those rough years I've had is that being hateful takes a lot more energy to put out there and all it does is to bring more hate and bad behavior by others your hate touches.  Where as being more kind and loving does the exact opposite.  Being nice to others--being loving, makes someone elses day just a wee bit more comfortable.  Even strangers.  Try it sometime and see how well it works out.  Walk around like you are a very irritated person, frowning and cursing and just having bad behavior.  People will start to avoid you.  Even strangers.  They won't want to even sit or walk by you.  However, if you have a light heart, and a nice smile, you will find people may just smile back at you!  They may say hello and who knows--open a door for you.  At any rate, you'll find that people may be more drawn to you and not trying to avoid you.  

There are a lot of people who need to learn this lesson yet.  Too many people filled with hate in this world.  When they need to stop and look around at all the good things They have in their life and think about those who have nothing.  No home to live in.  Probably no food to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner and no job to provide them with these bare necessities. No...I try very hard to never be a hateful person or to hate anyone. Rather I try to remember just how very fortunate I am to have a loving husband, a home to live in and food to eat every day. I'm very fortunate indeed.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum