The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Channeling EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Channeling EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Channeling EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Channeling EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Channeling EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Channeling EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Channeling EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Channeling EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Channeling EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Channeling

2 posters

Go down

Channeling Empty Channeling

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Ever channeled?
I watched. A movie yesterday, it was a silly Hollywood trumped up horror version of channeling gifts, ie... music , art, maths, etc.. channeled great minds long gone.
It reminded me in a way of when I paint, I feel a presence with me when I’m in my zone. I know it’s a blonde male, not so old, nor from an era I am passionate about. But I feel his presence, he doesn’t take over as such, but I do feel techniques I need to achieve to create effects I’m seeking come automatically even though I’ve never had formal training in them, not sure this is just a natural talent but with just a little help from a friend 🙂. I’ve never bothered tuning in to communicate with him as I feel there is no need, he is a sense of calm and I feel safe.. and just accepting of his company, as I know he enjoys it as much as I do..
Has anyone else ever had this experience with anything that you do? Love to hear your stories..
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Channeling Empty Re: Channeling

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:40 am

Oh, I wish Lark was coming in here to share her stories! I know she paints and is in a sort of meditative state, and doesn't quite know what she is painting till its done and she comes out of it again. Then she highlights the images that she knows is a part of the message for her customer.

I got one of these readings by her back in 2006 or 07 and it was AMAZING! I still have it somewhere and pull it out often. I'd love to know if she has a spirit guide helping with this. Some of the things she picked up in the reading took months to happen perhaps even years as I forget at the moment, but it was eerily accurate. Both my daughter & I loved it!

I do not (sadly) have this experience - yet. However, I just today read of a class happening in November, for one day only--at the near by college to *learn* this. I'm thinking of taking it. Maybe then I will have this experience! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:32 am

I didn’t know Lark does this! Yes it would be awesome to hear some of her stories.
I wonder how we can get hold of her to share?
I’m fascinated with this, I know I do it, and it freaked me out when I first did it, or should I say, recognised that I did it, I was 16, in Art class, we were doing prints and had to come up with a design, of course I did the astrological signs, blended them in together to make a waterfall scene. As I was creating, I lost time, it’s as if it wasn’t me doing it, it was the man who is still a regular now, it felt familiar but foreign, it freaked me out to start but I went with the flow. I wish I’d kept the piece it came out beautiful, of course I passed with flying colours, but I felt like I cheated haha...
these days I don’t get much time to paint, when things settle in life I will get stuck into a painting I’ve been doing for a while.. it’s an awesome feeling being in the zone and feeling him around.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:37 am

That would be so interesting to learn how to do it, I think you should do the course Noodle, it truly is an experience and I know you’ll love it. You are an awesome reader anyway, to add this layer on top would be nothing short of amazing. Xx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:09 am

You know, it has since dawned on me that I have experienced channelling--and it also freaked me out. Not in the same way you have, but through my medium readings. I often have the spirit enter my body and I can feel things and see things like they would. It is a bit freaky, but honestly, it also isn't frightening--if you get what I mean.

I recall the first time I realized this was happening, I was doing a medium reading for a woman and brought her elderly grandmother through. I felt odd for a minute and then realized as I looked at my arms, they were old--all wrinkly and such, you know? My eyesight was not like it usually was either. I'm honestly not sure if I had her voice or not, because I was doing the reading for this woman via email. She lived in another state from me and so it was all we could do.

And, also while her spirit was with me - (in me?), we were also walking through her home that she lived in. I can still remember her holding onto the railing while going up the steps slowly and seeing the various rooms up there. Her granddaughter was amazed that I could describe the rooms as her grandmother had them.

Oh, how I miss those days when I did so many readings like that! I rarely do them now and quite honestly, I miss them.

Its funny as I sometimes forget that this is channelling. Its not like I'm asking the spirit to walk into my body--but they do. I never felt possessed--or anything bad with the experience, just a wee bit funny.

I do have Larks email--and I will send her a msg and tell her to come here and share. We'll see if she will do so. She was very talented that way. I've seen some of your artwork and you are too. I will take that class--and I hope to learn to do it often!

thank you, DB for your nice comments. I appreciate it. I do feel like I'm not as good as I use to be though. I don't do readings quite as much anymore--and I think that is the reason. *sigh* Oh well, if its meant to be, I will get it back again. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 am

Ah yes, tuning into spirit and them entering you, that is definitely channeling... the experience you described I’ve never done, to that extent. You are an amazing gifted reader Noodle, don’t doubt yourself..
I remember the circles when you did spirit readings, I was always amazed with what you came up with. Such fine detail.

Yes with these classes I think you’ll find you’ll be a natural.

With Spirit readings for me, I won’t allow them to enter me, I know a couple have snuck in, in my early days. But these days they can stand real close but not enter. It’s only because the amount of spirit around me most times, if they all did it I wouldn’t know if I was Arthur or Martha half the time. Ha! But those who do allow it I take my hat off to them, shows how strong you are to snap back into you after the reading.

It would be awesome to hear from Lark and her experiences, I do hope she comes in to share her stories.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Ah yes, tuning into spirit and them entering you, that is definitely channeling... the experience you described I’ve never done, to that extent. You are an amazing gifted reader Noodle, don’t doubt yourself..
I remember the circles when you did spirit readings, I was always amazed with what you came up with. Such fine detail.
That is very sweet of you to say, but I never really saw myself as 'very gifted' tbh. I sadly do also have low self esteem--and its hard to break that habit. I'm not as good today as I was way back then, tbh and I know much of it is is due to the fact that I'm not so involved in the various sites anymore. I truly think much of my ability came from being around even through the internet with like minded folks and I'm not spending as much time now as I did back then. I'd LOVE to change that--but its not that easy to do really, I'm finding. Maybe its also where I am at on my path---who knows. I want to be 'there'--just doesn't seem to be happening. It was much easier when I got together with others on the same path--especially at your psychic medium circles online.
I LIVED for those! Very Happy

Yes with these classes I think you’ll find you’ll be a natural.
OMG! I'm so glad you reminded me about this! I have not yet signed up!!! Gotta find that booklet and do so tomorrow! I've been busy with summer things and family things that I totally forgot that! Yes, I look forward to doing that and hope I can still register and get in!

With Spirit readings for me, I won’t allow them to enter me, I know a couple have snuck in, in my early days. But these days they can stand real close but not enter. It’s only because the amount of spirit around me most times, if they all did it I wouldn’t know if I was Arthur or Martha half the time. Ha! But those who do allow it I take my hat off to them, shows how strong you are to snap back into you after the reading.

It would be awesome to hear from Lark and her experiences, I do hope she comes in to share her stories.

well, you know, I never really tried to get the spirits to enter me, it just sort of happened and before I realized it, I had already had the experience a few times--and realized it wasn't that difficult tbh. I hardly even felt it--its just that THEIR realities when they were alive became mine. Like I can remember doing a reading for someone on their deceased grandmother who fell down a flight of stairs. I felt each step hitting my head as *I* fell - and it didn't really feel like 'me', but it was. I also recall my worst experience with a spirit coming into my body. This man spirit was a serious drug abuser in life - unbeknownst to me and I always asked at this point all my customers if the spirit they are hoping to connect with abused drugs, had a mental issue, or committed murder, suicide or rape or attempted the same ever. My client lied to me about this man. As soon as he entered my body, I realized it and had a very difficult time getting him to leave my body. Took me hours and I told the woman to leave and that I would NEVER read for her again and the reading was now over for her. I was terrified that I'd still be like that when my husband came home from work, but about an hour before he did get home, I was finally clean of that spirit. It was a horrible experience. Thank goodness, the only bad one of spirit entering my body that I can recall.

I can't find Larks email now. I had it at one point. I can't believe I don't still and will need to really search harder for it. So, fingers crossed! I wish I could get in touch with fluting oracle too. Miss her as well. Her A HA deck is a great one to meditate with--I wonder if I can find a card in it that will enable my hope to contact her come to be? I'll have to look through it to see or try my grandmothers way---perhaps by putting one of her cards from that deck into a door jam and wait. Laughing Though I hate to ruin the card for that!

Oh, DB, I hope one day soon we can offer another spirit circle. that woudl be GRAND!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum