The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
What about this lady? EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
What about this lady? EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
What about this lady? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
What about this lady? EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
What about this lady? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
What about this lady? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
What about this lady? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
What about this lady? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
What about this lady? EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

What about this lady?

4 posters

Go down

What about this lady? Empty What about this lady?

Post by pachakutiq Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm

I nearly titled this Exercise 3, but I didn't have Dancing Bears permission to do so.  So, I gave it a different title.  I want to get things moving on this site again--we seem to be drifting away.  So, I've also been wanting to see if anyone can get things on this lady by looking at her picture.  I just love this picture.   Smile  So, take a look at this lady and tell me what you can about her.  I will give feedback to everyone after we have a decent amount of posts here.  Hopefully that won't be a long time though.  Now, take a look![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

What about this lady? Empty Re: What about this lady?

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 pm

ooo I love this lady, She seems fun and has abilities, sees much more than she says.
a Little dog around her too.
she has a lovely sense of humour..
I havent touched on her in a mediumship level, but psychically, i feel a warmth around this woman.
I will come back later to tune in on a medium level.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 pm

OOO I thought i would tune into her energy, she was a medium also, I see her around a table tuning in herself.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Thanks for starting us off, DB! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm

The letter E came to mind, also a G .
she seems to have had a hard upbringing, lots of struggles but in her latter years it was better. i see sons around her and a daughter. sons as in multiple.. Not sure about a library and what it means, but i was shown a library , lots of books.
I feel a closeness to her father, i feel he was lost early in her years. I also see baking, very fancy cakes. Something about a ring, thats been handed down.
Definite psychic abilities. Doris Stokes comes to mind LOL!! The military, a son also in military. Even though she in a city i see the country surrounding her. a row of trees opposite a road. (birthplace?)
Also i was shown a birth she had, not sure what happened but it significant.
i see a sadness around her too, not sure why, i am guessing here but i feel its due a loss quite significant to her.
someone close to her i see a hat on him its tilted to one side and music surrounding him. quite a funny character as in jovial. lovely man!
Tall a tall man is also presented to me, not the man with hat on, but someone else, not sure if it is a son or her father, maybe they are alike?

Not getting too much more as she is faint.. and only little snippets of images were coming , so i described them as best i could.
I do believe this woman was loved by many.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm

pachakutiq wrote:Thanks for starting us off, DB! Smile  
No worries, I love doing these myself, its not often i get to do them Smile
Thankyou for posting it up. I love you
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:

Well DB, I will just have to keep posting pics for you to check out. I have a lot of friends who want to give me pics of their family members and friends and homes or homes near them. I think they will keep you somewhat busy!! Laughing
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by lark Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:52 am

I know she looks sweet, but this whole scene has a calm before the storm feeling...like one minute we are walking happy down the street and the next we have no freedom and disaster.
I also see lots of reading...liking study more than housework.
And sewing....tailoring.

lark

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:37 am

pachakutiq wrote:
Dancing Bear wrote:

Well DB, I will just have to keep posting pics for you to check out.  I have a lot of friends who want to give me pics of their family members and friends and homes or homes near them.  I think they will keep you somewhat busy!! Laughing

Sounds good to me Noodle, It helps fine tune things, Im not doing readings at the moment as i haven't got back into since moving, even though i have a few people in the wings waiting til im ready. This is fun and good for me to keep finger on the pulse. post up whatever you like, Ill jump right in! I love you
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disa Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:35 am

How did I miss this thread? I'm not going to read all of your answers, just giving what I get.

I see this woman has been through some pretty rough personal tragedies, yet she uses her experiences to help others rather than wallow in misery. I think she teaches people in some way, helps them through their own tragedies in a spiritual or healing way. She may even have been a nurse? Whatever her vocation, she has a lot of compassion and resilience. She's going to make the best of things.
Disa
Disa

https://disawylde.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:09 am

anyone else? I will be revealing the answers tomorrow! So, if you want to change what you have, or try to see what you can pick up, tonights the night! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 am

Dancing Bear wrote:OOO I thought i would tune into her energy, she was a medium also, I see her around a table tuning in herself.

and, you are RIGHT!!!

This lady was a medium as well. She often sat at her kitchen table reading tea leaves and I'm sure on occasion the cards and palms too. She was very psychic, but reading the tea leaves were her specialty! She was my maternal grandmother with whom I spent much time with. She is the one I speak of when I tell everyone I'd sit at the kitchen table drinking tea with my grandmother and her customers. Smile

Thanks, DB! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:05 am

I started to give fb, and my laptop went bonkers on me and the whole internet page disappeared from me!  So, I walked away and figured I'd do it later.  later has come! Smile

Mad
Dancing Bear wrote:The letter E came to mind, also a G .

This made my day, DB!!Smile  Her middle name does begin with an "E", but the E.G. you got is for my father, Everett Gibson! Smile  He came with her.  I have been picking up on them both being around me, and my father loved his mil, and she him, so it comes as no surprise they came together.  

she seems to have had a hard upbringing, lots of struggles but in her latter years it was better. i see sons around her and a daughter. sons as in multiple.. Not sure about a library and what it means, but i was shown a library , lots of books.

Yes, she had a very hard upbringing w/lots of struggles.  Her parents were poor and had over 12 children, she fell somewhere in the middle of the group.  Her father was much older then his wife, (the same age as his father in law!) and had fought in the civil war.  As a result of his military service, he turned to alcohol to forget and became an alcoholic. I believe he also suffered with depression and today would be considered suffering with PTSD.  I think her husband also suffered a bit with depression as his own mother did, (and she was also a severe alcoholic).  My Nanny's parents were friends with her husbands parents.  However, her father did always keep a job and supported his family.  

She actually only had 1 son and 3 daughters.  She did also have many brothers though, so perhaps you see them, and she also had 3 grandsons, 2 of whom lived with her at times.  She loved everyone and was loved by everyone.  However, she was also close to her sons in law and she and my other grandmother lived next door to each other and she was close to my two paternal uncles and watched them (and my dad) grow up from childhood to adults.  So, she was surrounded by men for sure! Smile

the library is one of 2 things.  My mother worked as the school librarian at my elementary school for about 20 years.  I also practically lived in the library as a child.  Not the elementary one, the public one in our town.  I loved books.  Always did.  My husband and I also had a room that was the dedicated library for us in our farmhouse.  I/we spent a lot of time in it, and perhaps my gm would be there with me.  We do still have a lot of books but only about 1/3 or 1/4 of what we had at the farmhouse.  Not as much room here. Sad  

I feel a closeness to her father, i feel he was lost early in her years. I also see baking, very fancy cakes. Something about a ring, thats been handed down.
Definite psychic abilities.  Doris Stokes comes to mind LOL!!  The military, a son also in military. Even though she in a city i see the country surrounding her. a row of trees opposite a road. (birthplace?)

She was very close to her father, who died when she was 13 or 14yoa.  A tragic, horrific death and he was brought home to die, with all his loved ones around to see and watch him die.  I think it stayed with her for sure.  As for the baking, my mom was a big baker, as was this grandmother of mine, and also her own mother and my daughter.  Not so much me, as much as I like to bake, my husband doesn't eat a lot of cookies, cakes or breads.  *sigh* so I don't do the baking as much anymore.  He's more of a vegetable and pasta eater.  Sad

As for the ring that has been handed down, all I can think of is the ring that belonged to her son, my Uncle.  He was a Mason and I got his Masonic Ring.  However, it could also be about my mother, who has her mothers engagement ring and wedding band, as well as I believe her aunts wedding ring.  Mom always said (since she has 4 rings) one ring to each of us kids--the band of course going to my brother, as the others are all diamonds.  However, I will be surprised if mom gives it to me because I'm always the odd one out.  I would love to have it but would also be happy if it went to our daughter.  My sister will do her best to see that I get nothing and she will also most likely forget my daughter too.  But, these are only things and even though it would upset me, I try hard not to dwell upon that.  
It may also be 'earrings'.  My grandmother was a very sharp dresser and had lots of earrings.  I got a few of them, though they were not for pierced ears.  Well, my youngest granddaughter is much to afraid to get her ears pierced, so I gave them to her to wear and she LOVES them and wears them! Laughing  I am sure my grandmother knows this and approves. Smile

Now, about the military....her son was in the military, as was her father and some of her brothers.  Also my brother, her grandson and my father and one of her other sons in law.  Also my dads 2 brothers, whom she knew well.  I come from a long history of military men.  She prayed for them all, most of whom were in WWII and Korea.

Yes, she was a psychic medium.  A very good one too.  She is the Nanny who mostly read tea leaves and would allow me to sit and have a cuppa tea with her and her 'customer'.  Smile  So from an early age, I was exposed to it in this way.  She and her sisters and her mother, her children (save 1 daughter) and her some of her nieces as well as myself and 2 of my 3 siblings were/are psychic - mediums.  My daughter is as well as 1 niece that I know of, and my granddaughter too.  It runs wildly in our family! Laughing

I never knew the Doris woman, so looked her up.  She doesn't get a great write up but I do think she was the real deal.  We psychic mediums all know how others often label us as "fakes".  I am not sure that my Nanny was that widely known like Doris or labeled as a fake, but she was definitely the real deal! Smile

Also i was shown a birth she had, not sure what happened but it significant.
i see a sadness around her too, not sure why, i am guessing here but i feel its due a loss quite significant to her.

no idea about the birth, or why it was significant UNLESS it is my little sister who died at 6 mos. My mother had a breakdown afterwards.  She already suffered with depression, and tho I was just a wee child myself, my older brother and sister, (who were teens) both say that after our sisters death, mom went off the deep end.  It was then, they feel, that the real abuse/neglect with us began.  But, as I mentioned, I don't really know for sure if this is accurate with our mom and also I don't know if this is what Nanny is referring to.

someone close to her i see a hat on him its tilted to one side and music surrounding him. quite a funny character as in jovial. lovely man!

Smile This could be either her father, whom I have a pic of with his hat titled as you suggest.  Or her son, who again, I have another picture of him alone, with his hat tilted like this or my grandfatehr, her husband who also wore his hat like that at times!    I am guessing either Uncle or grandfather.  Or, yes, it could also be my dad again, as I remember one picture of him when I was about 10 or 12, and he had a hat on that was tilted--and he is holding a gift that he received--a huge box of hard liquor.  Daddy was making a funny face in that pic because of all the liquor.  Laughing  perhaps it was that!  My dad was a lovely man, so was Uncle--her son, and my grandfather too. Smile  

Tall a tall man is also presented to me, not the man with hat on, but someone else, not sure if it is a son or her father, maybe they are alike?  
I believe her father was tall.  Not sure really.  My grandfather wasn't even 5' tall though and my Uncle was only a wee bit over.  They were very much alike, my grandfather and his/Nanny's son.  Or it could be my dad again, as the tall man, becuase daddy was the tallest of them all--her dad included.  He was 6'2".  

Not getting too much more as she is faint.. and only little snippets of images were coming , so i described them as best i could.

most definitely.  Everyone loved Nanny!  She was very sweet and helpful and patient.  A saintly lady for sure!  Smile

OMG!  Just dawned on me!  The fancy cakes was definitely MY MOM!  My mom was well known in our town for her fancy cakes.  Everyone use to call and ask for her to bake one for them and they'd pay her, but she didn't do it as a business, only for family and friends.  Mom was definitely talented there.  So it had to be her with the baking. Smile

and, I realize I forgot to mention about nanny's birth. I know the town she was born in, but never been there so I cannot say anything about the trees. However, the last home she lived in did have a lot of trees across the street from the house she was in. A thick set of woods. Smile

I think I got everything now! Great job!!! You made my day with all this! Thank you!!!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:12 am

lark wrote:I know she looks sweet, but this whole scene has a calm before the storm feeling...like one minute we are walking happy down the street and the next we have no freedom and disaster.
I also see lots of reading...liking study more than housework.
And sewing....tailoring.

Laughing No, Lark, she truly WAS very sweet! Smile She NEVER lost her temper. She never raised her voice and was not a terror in any sense of the word. She was definitely not a disaster. Laughing

I am not sure if she did a lot of reading, as I don't recall that. Whenever we kids were with her, she spent her time with us. She always played with us. I remember her teaching me how to play Jacks. Housework could wait whenever we were around, though her house was also always very tidy. She wasn't much a seamstress, or tailoring, but my mom was all of this, (save the reading). Mom could be sweet and calm one minute and then the next a holy terror. You never knew what would set her off. Sometimes NOTHING set her off, she'd just fall apart and anyone around her would suffer as a result. However, mom didn't read much. She did sew and very, very well. She would've made a fantastic tailor, as she was good! She made just about ALL of our clothes as kids and adults. She also made curtains, blankets, coats, toys, and anything. Mom was very talented that way.

I think you looked at my Nanny and picked up on her daughter, my mother. Smile

thank you!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:18 am

Disa wrote:How did I miss this thread?  I'm not going to read all of your answers, just giving what I get.
Very glad you found it! I will try to put more up later too, so check back! (just to give DB something more to do then taking care of this site! Wink ).

I see this woman has been through some pretty rough personal tragedies, yet she uses her experiences to help others rather than wallow in misery.  I think she teaches people in some way, helps them through their own tragedies in a spiritual or healing way.  She may even have been a nurse? Whatever her vocation, she has a lot of compassion and resilience. She's going to make the best of things.

Yes, some terrible tragedies and she never lost her way. She did use her experience to help others instead. She would've made a fantastic therapist, counselor or nurse, as long as no blood was involved. Laughing She was very spiritual and was a 'natural' healer too. She is well known in the town she grew up in as saving many people during the terrible flu epidemic in the early 1900s. She nursed and took care of many neighbors and family and friends and none she took care of died, though many were so ill, the thought was they would die.

She would've made a great nurse, save the fact she could not stand the sight of blood and would pass out. Laughing So, she did what she could do best, and was a great wife, mother and grandmother. She did have a lot of compassion and resilience, yes. She was always the one that was going to make the best of whatever occurred in life. Smile

Thank you for taking part!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Thankyou for the feedback Noodle..
Doris Stokes, i never ever thought of as fake, I use to have a few of her books. I mentioned Doris Stokes in a good way, as being a great medium. She was a lovely lady too. she passed over in 1987.
My favourite book of hers is Voices in my Ear..

I think the bad wrap came from people in those times who were ignorant, She was one of the originals that came out publicly with her abilities, in the 70's and 80's , the minds of the public were not as open as they are now, even though still a little closed but a little more receptive of mediumship. When i was first on my path as a medium, Internet was not available, and very few books published, Edgar Cayce and Doris Stokes and at the time Shirley McLean also had a few books, that was it..Doris Stokes i believe was the real deal.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Smile This could be either her father, whom I have a pic of with his hat titled as you suggest.  Or her son, who again, I have another picture of him alone, with his hat tilted like this or my grandfatehr, her husband who also wore his hat like that at times!    I am guessing either Uncle or grandfather.  Or, yes, it could also be my dad again, as I remember one picture of him when I was about 10 or 12, and he had a hat on that was tilted--and he is holding a gift that he received--a huge box of hard liquor.  Daddy was making a funny face in that pic because of all the liquor.  Laughing  perhaps it was that!  My dad was a lovely man, so was Uncle--her son, and my grandfather too. Smile [/quote]

I think it was definitely her father, she was showing me the man in whom she lost and had devastated her, and he wore a little hat on his head lopsided and had a sense of humor, , this is him!!  

I believe her father was tall.  Not sure really.  My grandfather wasn't even 5' tall though and my Uncle was only a wee bit over.  They were very much alike, my grandfather and his/Nanny's son.  Or it could be my dad again, as the tall man, becuase daddy was the tallest of them all--her dad included.  He was 6'2". [/quote]

I think this one could be your father,  as you say she had lots of men around her, she saw them all as her sons,  Im guessing this is why i was picking up on lots of boys around her, mistaking them for biological sons, They were all sons in her eyes..
Which i can relate to, with all the young men in my life, they are all my sons, even though i only have one biological son i have another 5 more that i call and treat as sons, and they all call me Mum.  

most definitely.  Everyone loved Nanny!  She was very sweet and helpful and patient.  A saintly lady for sure!  Smile

OMG!  Just dawned on me!  The fancy cakes was definitely MY MOM!  My mom was well known in our town for her fancy cakes.  Everyone use to call and ask for her to bake one for them and they'd pay her, but she didn't do it as a business, only for family and friends.  Mom was definitely talented there.  So it had to be her with the baking. Smile

and, I realize I forgot to mention about nanny's birth.  I know the town she was born in, but never been there so I cannot say anything about the trees.  However, the last home she lived in did have a lot of trees across the street from the house she was in.  A thick set of woods.  Smile  

I think I got everything now!  Great job!!! You made my day with all this!  Thank you!!![/quote]

Awesome thank you so much for the feedback, I think all the messages i got from her were not all about her, but also about her family around her, which comes with the territory of being the grand matriarch of the family always worried and looking after everyone else..she adored your Dad!
As for the ring, I am thinking she will make sure you get one. Glad you already have her earrings and being used, she would be pleased.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Thankyou for the feedback Noodle..
Doris Stokes, i never ever thought of as fake, I use to have a few of her books. I mentioned Doris Stokes in a good way, as being a great medium. She was a lovely lady too. she passed over in 1987.
My favourite book of hers is Voices in my Ear..

Oh, I realize why you were mentioning her. I will have to look for her books. Thnx for mentioning the book.

I think the bad wrap came from people in those times who were ignorant, She was one of the originals that came out publicly with her abilities, in the 70's and 80's , the minds of the public were not as open as they are now, even though still a little closed but a little more receptive of mediumship.  When i was first on my path as a medium, Internet was not available, and very few books published, Edgar Cayce and Doris Stokes and at the time Shirley McLean also had a few books, that was it..Doris Stokes i believe was the real deal.

oh I am sure it was even harder/worse for psychics back then, then it is today and we all know how people label us. I have been accused of researching people before reading for them. Which I find as really funny, because I tell my customers to only give me their FIRST NAME. So, just how the hell do I find out about their deceased relatives and what is going on in their life when I only know their name is "Susan" like perhaps 3 million other Susans in our state? Laughing But, they insist. And, I only get payment (usually in cash) AFTER the reading is done. So I only have their first name and sometimes their phone number, but trust me for the wee bit of money I receive in payment, I'm not going to waste hours on end to research for "good information". Laughing Laughing No, I also do not believe that Doris was a fake, DB. I don't really know of her, but I do plan to look into her as well as perhaps buying her book. I'm intrigued by her now! Very Happy
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Smile It makes me very happy to hear that her dad had a great sense of humor. I have a picture of him with his hat tilted, as I think I mentioned. Smile He has very soulful eyes and seems very deeply empathic to me. Or was in life. I am drawn to him often, but I sometimes think it is because Nanny spoke of him to me often. He is the only person on my mothers side and in her DNA that was not 100% Irish. Laughing His mother was supposedly from Ireland, but we know absolutely nothing about his parents except his mothers name was "Mary Riley" before she married his dad.

thank you for letting me know he had a good sense of humor. Smile

Laughing yes, everyone younger then her was her child! That was my Nanny. or her grandchild. she was a "grandparent" to my best friend as a kid too, because that child didn't have any living grandparents. My Nanny thought that sad, so whenever she bought me something, she also bought the same thing for Rosalie, my friend and signed it "from Nanny". Laughing She always remembered her at her birthday, Christmas, and before school. Though we'd laugh at what we got. For Christmas we always got white underwear. Laughing and, again to start school with, and sometimes an umbrella too. "Practical" things we needed. Though now and again, we'd get coloring books or a baby doll or the like. Smile Anyway, back to the 'boys'. Yes, she was a mom to all her sons in laws and to my dad and his brothers, since she saw them grow up!

Yes, I do agree, the messages were about all those around her. Her way of letting me know she is around us all, which of course, I know! Yes, she did really love my dad very much. And, as for the ring, if I do get it, that would be lovely. I know it sounds funny, but if I DO get it, I already have it planned that it should go to the oldest granddaughter. My daughter is not much for wearing jewelry and wears only her own wedding rings and that is it. But the oldest granddaughter is named "Regan" as it was my grandparents surname. (I have it as well and my dau. too). So, i feel she should get it, and she is like me in the fact that she LOVES jewelry! Laughing But, if I do not receive it, no problems. It'll hurt my feelings if I get nothing, but I try hard to not let that hurt me too much. These are only just "things" and I should be and am really more wanting a good relationship with my family members. But then, only if it is healthy to have a relationship with them too.... anyway, getting off topic here...so I'll stop.

Yes, it was a great reading you did, DB! Nanny and I both thank you very much for that! Smile

pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum