The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Remote Viewing EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Remote Viewing EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Remote Viewing EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Remote Viewing EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Remote Viewing EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Remote Viewing EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Remote Viewing EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Remote Viewing EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Remote Viewing EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Remote Viewing

3 posters

Go down

Remote Viewing Empty Remote Viewing

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Not sure if any of you have tried this, I am sure most of you have,
I am not so good at it myself but i find it fun to do..

If any one wants to start us off.. place an object in a place with not much around it, and let us know when you have done it.
I thought maybe placing it in a shoe box , or on a table, and leave it there for a week or two..

let everyone have a go at seeing if they can pick up on shape, colour , or maybe pick up things that describe what they are seeing. what it is made of etc..

If no-one starts us off by the weekend i will put something up, But i thought i would give someone else the opportunity to do so first.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewing Empty Re: Remote Viewing

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:32 pm

another fun and fantastic exercise, I remember doing! cheers
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:48 pm

I have never tried Remote Viewing, but I am willing to be the keeper of the first "target". It's just after midnight on Wednesday where I am. On Friday, I will find something interesting, and put it in a container. Then I will post a photo of the container for people to try and see what's inside.

I will be taking the object from a place where it has been for a long time, so I will give bonus points if anyone can see where it usually is.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Sounds awesome Tigress, Im in!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm in too, NorthTigress!

T.Y. for getting this started. I've done this before and have always enjoyed it. Haven't done it in a long while. Should be fun as well as very helpful in re-developing this ability! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:01 am

Here is an empty tea tin that is no longer empty. It has our Mystery Item inside.

You have one week to tell me what it is. Bonus if you can see where it came from.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 am

cool! I'll be working on it, NT. thnx for starting this up! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 am

OOO thankyou looks intriguing, I will try tune into it over the next couple of days.. Love the tin by the way.. I Collect Tea tins..

Thankyou for starting us off.. Smile
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Sorry I have been uber busy this week, and havent had a chance to tune in, I am bloody dreaful at remote viewing anyway LOL!! But i love doing them, i find it fun.

I will get onto this over the weekend, its friday evening here so tomorrow i will start, probably take me all weekend and post up lots of little bits.. More likely way off LOL!!
But ill have fun..

Thanks for being patient with us Tigress xx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:26 am

I did try one night and nothing really came to me. the last few days have been a bit crazy here, things going on around us. but I am hoping to dedicate some time to it this weekend!

I will say I was thinking that perhaps there was something for a car inside the tin, as I saw a car. but I don't think its keys and not sure what else it could be, so that is why I decided to not post that and move on to it again. So will try this weekend!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:25 pm

I can safely say that there is no connection between the mystery object and any type of vehicle.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:22 am

my head went all over the place. when tuning into this LOL!!

I went from an ornament of a little girl to a crystal..
not sure which one to land on, if any..

smoky quartz in colour,

i dont see round edges even though the tin is round,

i see flat sides

theres something on top of it, not sure what it is..

floral

then i got yellow..

gah!! I am rubbish at this LOL!! thats all ive got so far. Very Happy

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Yeah, I'm having a hard time with this one as well, D.B. Laughing I have tried a few times. the first time I kept getting a car but I at teh same time felt I was wrong....and of course it was! lol!

Next time, I could only see a teacup....so tealeaves, which of course it ORIGINALLY contained. lol! Tried again and thought that it was something like jewelry with a stone in it of color. So I do not think it was a diamond--something else, but I cannot tell what. like a ring. yet, I'm not 100% sure if I'm guessing, because I know it has to be something small! So, I'm all over the place. I was glad to read you saw a crystal. maybe not so far off either of us then?

But then I also saw a group of beads or stones on a string, like something you would hang in a window. I think perhaps 4 or 5 stones on this string. However, we were recently in a store and I saw some like that and was admiring them, so I think perhaps my mind just jumped to something I recently saw!

aaarghhh! this is HARD!

as for where it came from, (the tin? the item inside it?) I would say the tin came from a store. Laughing Laughing Laughing where you buy fresh tea leaves of course! Laughing

the item inside it came from a friend or loved one who made it for you or bought it.

wth, I am most likely very wrong, but I gave it a try and now I know I really need to practice more!!! Laughing
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:49 am

Dancing Bear wrote:my head went all over the place. when tuning into this LOL!!

I went from an ornament of a little girl to a crystal..
not sure which one to land on, if any..

Some of this is appropriate for where the item used to be kept.

smoky quartz in colour,

i dont see round edges even though the tin is round,

i see flat sides

theres something on top of it, not sure what it is..

Color is wrong. It is flat, and I suppose you could say there is something "on top".

floral

then i got yellow..

gah!! I am rubbish at this LOL!! thats all ive got so far. Very Happy

No flowers, but yellow could be there.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:19 am

pachakutiq wrote:Yeah, I'm having a hard time with this one as well, D.B. Laughing  I have tried a few times.  the first time I kept getting a car but I at teh same time felt I was wrong....and of course it was! lol!

Laugh. I have no idea where all these images of cars are coming from. Very strange indeed.

Next time, I could only see a teacup....so tealeaves, which of course it ORIGINALLY contained.  lol!  Tried again and thought that it was something like jewelry with a stone in it of color.  So I do not think it was a diamond--something else, but I cannot tell what.  like a ring.  yet, I'm not 100% sure if I'm guessing, because I know it has to be something small!  So, I'm all over the place.  I was glad to read you saw a crystal.  maybe not so far off either of us then?

I'm not surprised that you picked up on the tea, because the tin itself still smells very stongly of it. Guess I forgot to clean it thoroughly.

Not jewelry, not a ring, but there is color.

But then I also saw a group of beads or stones on a string, like something you would hang in a window.  I think perhaps 4 or 5 stones on this string.  However, we were recently in a store and I saw some like that and was admiring them, so I think perhaps my mind just jumped to something I recently saw!

Not beads, and it would be very difficult to put in a window. Although I did used to display it "standing up".

aaarghhh! this is HARD!

as for where it came from, (the tin? the item inside it?)  I would say the tin came from a store.  Laughing Laughing Laughing where you buy fresh tea leaves of course! Laughing  

the item inside it came from a friend or loved one who made it for you or bought it.  

The tea was purchased. I'm pretty sure I bought the item myself. But I've owned it for so long, it may have been a gift.

wth, I am most likely very wrong, but I gave it a try and now I know I really need to practice more!!! Laughing

If it makes you feel any better, I KNOW what it is, and when I tried to see it, all I got was the vein pattern of my own eyelids!

Let me know when you want the Big Reveal.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Northtigress wrote:
pachakutiq wrote:Yeah, I'm having a hard time with this one as well, D.B. Laughing  I have tried a few times.  the first time I kept getting a car but I at teh same time felt I was wrong....and of course it was! lol!

Laugh. I have no idea where all these images of cars are coming from. Very strange indeed.

Laughing me neither!!!

Next time, I could only see a teacup....so tealeaves, which of course it ORIGINALLY contained.  lol!  Tried again and thought that it was something like jewelry with a stone in it of color.  So I do not think it was a diamond--something else, but I cannot tell what.  like a ring.  yet, I'm not 100% sure if I'm guessing, because I know it has to be something small!  So, I'm all over the place.  I was glad to read you saw a crystal.  maybe not so far off either of us then?

I'm not surprised that you picked up on the tea, because the tin itself still smells very stongly of it. Guess I forgot to clean it thoroughly.

Not jewelry, not a ring, but there is color.[/quote]

Yeah, perhaps because the tin smells of it. I do have the abiltiy of clairaleince and can smell things, but I'm not sure if I was smelling it or not now tbh. No matter though in cleaning it thoroughly--the aroma of fresh tea leaves never is a bad aroma! Very Happy

Okay, not jewelry or a ring but there is color. I couldn't really feel what color it was though, I just knew it was not a clear color--like a diamond.

But then I also saw a group of beads or stones on a string, like something you would hang in a window.  I think perhaps 4 or 5 stones on this string.  However, we were recently in a store and I saw some like that and was admiring them, so I think perhaps my mind just jumped to something I recently saw!

Not beads, and it would be very difficult to put in a window. Although I did used to display it "standing up".

Laughing sheesh, I do really need more practice! Smile

aaarghhh! this is HARD!

as for where it came from, (the tin? the item inside it?)  I would say the tin came from a store.  Laughing Laughing Laughing where you buy fresh tea leaves of course! Laughing  

The tea was purchased. I'm pretty sure I bought the item myself. But I've owned it for so long, it may have been a gift.[/quote] lol!

If it makes you feel any better, I KNOW what it is, and when I tried to see it, all I got was the vein pattern of my own eyelids!

Let me know when you want the Big Reveal.[/quote]

lol! lol! lol!

Yeah, this was a real good one as it was difficult! Smile It was fun though. T.Y. for doing the first exercise! As far as I am concerned we can get the reveal--but I do have ONE more thought on it--

is it something that is multicolored like an opal is? I see many various colors in my mind now when I think about it, so wondering if it is something that when turned various ways may show different colors in it?
*shrugs* hey, its just a shot?! Laughing

Thnx N.T.!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:21 pm

Okay, I'm not at home for the next few days, so you will have to wait for the weekend to get photos.

The Mystery Item is (drumroll) a collectable coin! One of the first really fancy coins I ever got, it was Year of the Tiger special edition. It was also one of the first color enhanced coins I had ever seen.

On one side, there is a color image of a tiger face. On the other side is an armored Britannia, with Union Jack shield. There is something"on top" because it is inside a hard plastic protective case.

As for where the coin was before I hid it: I had it on display for quite a while on my mini-altar in my bedroom. It was leaning, tiger side out, in the lap of a "yoga woman" candle holder. Above, where a tealight candle should be, I have a talisman figurine of the godess Athena. Other things I have on my altar include feathers, crystals, a dagger athame, and a few wands. I always try to make sure that my altar has a coin, a cup, a sword and a wand.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:42 am

Oh! sounds really cool, N.T. SHeesh! I wish I had at least gotten 'metal'. Rolling Eyes Laughing

But, it was fun!!! Thanks again! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:39 am

WOW what a beautiful coin, and i love the alter. I was seeing the Alter, but maybe not exactly but had so many things going through my head. I definitely did not see the coin though LOL!! Thankyou so much Tigress for this, it was fun.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:40 am

I think the more we practice this, the better we may get... I hope Very Happy
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:45 pm

Oh my! Yes, I LOVE that coin and I also love the pic above it--is that where you normally keep the coin? And, I imagine it was inside that piece which then was put into the tea can? Very nice!

I also love the picture of your altar. I have a small altar here in our "guest room", but it doesn't have much on it right now. I need to re-do it. Very lovely, N.T.! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum