The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Dream divination exercise.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dream divination exercise. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream divination exercise.

Post by pachakutiq Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
pachakutiq wrote:Smile

You have a pet hen!  That is cool.  Do you have her for the eggs she lays or do you have her solely as a pet?

I had wanted to get chickens and a rooster for the farmhouse--but now I guess it is a good thing we didn't do so, as we no longer live in the farmhouse.  Laughing  I love chickens!  Mine would've been free ranging chickens--but I'd have had to also keep a close eye on them due to the other wild animals in the area and the large number of cats too.  anyway, I always thought having chickens would be cool, (and also for the fresh eggs!)

Ha no she is not a chicken,, She is a budgie, but lays eggs, I use to have a chicken though and i love them..
this little one i have named Roxy, she is a little yellow and green budgie, she has a nesting box but prefers to rip up all of her flooring which is only paper, she rips it to shreds, and then gets underneath it all and nests.. she just uses her nesting box for hiding or sleeping through the day. silly girl, she also has to be in a separate cage to the other budgie as her name use to be rocky for a reason, the other one is very very old and Roxy use to beat her up, id find Crystal all bloody.. so Roxy is now in her own cage. I have tried to make them free range but both do not want to be, they prefer their cages which is sad because all of my animals have been free range, including cockatiels i use to have they were never even in a cage,, i never had one for them.  But these two budgies have always wanted to stay in their cage for some reason.

Oh, budgies! Laughing My parents had them too. Do yours talk? Ours did and the first budgie was named "Houdini". He was a lovely little man. My folks had him before I had our daughter and when I'd have the baby - as a newborn - over at the house, I'd have her in her little bassinet and Houdini would perch on the edge of her bassinet and sing so beautifully to her! At first we'd see him go there and we'd chase him away--but then we realized he only wanted to sing to her. Laughing He was our little devil of a bird! So smart! he said hundreds of different things. My folks also allowed him to fly free but they also had a cage for him. When my sister, "G" would visit, she was terrified of him, so he'd have to go into the cage. He would see her pull up in the car and he'd begin yelling, "G's here! Put Houdini in his cage!" Laughing I loved that bird! We had such fun with him.

I do so want to have chooks myself, but this place is way too small. and i doubt id be allowed to, Brisbane is so over governed with its animal policies, its ridiculous. Im use to living rural and their policies were relaxed even though i was in the same state. not sure i will ever get use to being in the suburbs of a very large city..

yes, we can't have them here in this house either. I was getting excited at our farmhouse, as we could have them there and still had the old chicken coop, which a previous owner built for their chickens. It was HUGE! and we used it as storage for our 3 kayaks and patio furniture.

I have found a small town outside of Caboolture which is only 20 minutes away called Wamuran which is more rural, near state forests and the glass house mountains, and more my type of place to live. My job is in Caboolture , so i was thinking if it all goes well and i like working there I will relocate to this little town and maybe be a little happier living rural again. AND i can have chooks Very Happy  Hopefully next place i live i will be able to buy my own home, that is my aim anyway. its hard to get into the housing market here,.. but with this new job i can see it is possible now.
Oh, that sounds ideal for you then! I will keep my fingers crossed for you to find the perfect home for you and yours, too.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Would anyone else like to put up a question?

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:01 pm

All right. I know it is still only late September, but I would like to see a bit about what will happen to me at the end of January when my current employer basically goes out of business.

Thanks.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 am

Northtigress wrote:All right. I know it is still only late September, but I would like to see a bit about what will happen to me at the end of January when my current employer basically goes out of business.

Thanks.

I will try to tonight to remember my dreams tonight for you Very Happy
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:43 am

Northtigress wrote:All right. I know it is still only late September, but I would like to see a bit about what will happen to me at the end of January when my current employer basically goes out of business.

Thanks.

Oh dear, N.T.! I'm sorry to read this. I will do my best tonight when I go to bed, to dream of an answer for you! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:35 am

ok heres my dream,
I had an elderly lady retiring, things were shutting down, but i feel it was a mistake, and there were people helping trying to start business up again.
They wanted to employ someone again, a lady because they got along very well with her , the words spoken were " because she is down to earth and everyone loves her" they were especially trying to re-employ this person. it was taking its time, but they were trying to make it happen.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Finally had a dream for you, N.T.

So, I dreamt that you were in a car and you were driving a long distance to someplace. It seemed to me like it was out in the middle of no-where but also desert like.

I kept watching the Northern Lights too. they were very colorful--greens, bright blues, yellow/white--streaks coming across the sky the whole time while driving. In my dream, I was behind the wheel, yet I thought of it as you--does that make sense?

I looked it up in the online dream dictionary here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and it says this: Northern Lights
To see the northern lights in your dream represent renewed energy, vitality, awe, insight and youth. A situation or relationship will be made clear to you or a positive spiritual experience will fill you with warmth and love. You will gain some amazing new wisdom and knowledge. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you know what you need to do, but may be too lazy or too afraid to jump into action.

As for the driving of the car:Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. (not all that is covered in the online dream dictionary above, but what I felt was correct for this dream). also this:

Similarly, to dream that you are driving at night suggests that you are unsure of where you are headed in life. You are experiencing obstacles toward your goals. Perhaps you do not want to see what is ahead for you or you are afraid to confront certain issues. You may be feeling apprehensive about the future.

the whole time I was dreaming too, I was also thinking that perhaps you will begin to rely on your divination skills and doing readings and such for people. Is that something you have thought of? Though while driving, as I mentioned earlier, it also seemed like the drive was taking forever, and thinking "will I ever get there?"

I'll continue to dream on it. Now I'm going back to read what DB posted.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 am

OK heres another, You are lucky as i dont normally remember my dreams Very Happy

I was asleep in bed i and i could hear a ruckus downstairs, and i peeped out the window and there were a whole heap of children in my garden, wrecking things, pulling up plants set..
I yelled out of the window for them to get out of the garden. they scattered, except for a couple with their bicycles hiding around the corner, i spotted them, and yelled at them too.
I ran downstairs to find their mothers, allowing them to do this, I gave them all a lecture, of respect , and boundaries. As i inspected the damage they had done, a film of hay or whatnot was covering my garden and all the little plants were not able to be seen, I went around the entire garden making little holes in whatever this was covering my garden so that the plants could be seen and could get some sunshine. I was so annoyed in my dream. I had spent ages on this garden and then all of a sudden other people had not a care in the world and destroyed it, as if all my time and effort didnt matter. I managed to salvage most of the garden, but some bits were beyond saving. So then i started to devise a plan so this would never happen again.

what this has to do with your question i dont know, but maybe you might be able to decipher it to fit in...

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:ok heres my dream,
I had an elderly lady retiring, things were shutting down, but i feel it was a mistake, and there were people helping trying to start business up again.
They wanted to employ someone again, a lady because they got along very well with her , the words spoken were " because she is down to earth and everyone loves her"  they were especially trying to re-employ this person. it was taking its time, but they were trying to make it happen.

I know exactly what this is referring to. Last week I found out that one of my favourite bartenders here at work is planning to leave before the final shutdown. My first thought when I heard was "No! Not her." She is not elderly, and not retiring; but she is leaving because someone gave her a better opportunity. She will be moving to another town, where she will be managing a bar. She is definitely well-liked, and I can imagine quite a few people, both staff and customers, wishing she would come back.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:18 pm

pachakutiq wrote:Finally had a dream for you, N.T.  

So, I dreamt that you were in a car and you were driving a long distance to someplace.  It seemed to me like it was out in the middle of no-where but also desert like.  

This could mean a lot of things. Right now my work site is very far away from where I live, and one of my goals for my nexr job is to find something closer to home. There is also the fact that the reason we are being shut down is because horseracing will be moved "down the highway" to a newly built track outside the city limits.

I kept watching the Northern Lights too.  they were very colorful--greens, bright blues, yellow/white--streaks coming across the sky the whole time while driving.  In my dream, I was behind the wheel, yet I thought of it as you--does that make sense?

I am amazed that you saw the Northern lights, because the name of my company is Northlands, and our logo is a child's pinwheel (representing the summer fair) in bright colours on a white background.

I looked it up in the online dream dictionary here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and it says this: Northern Lights
To see the northern lights in your dream represent renewed energy, vitality, awe, insight and youth. A situation or relationship will be made clear to you or a positive spiritual experience will fill you with warmth and love. You will gain some amazing new wisdom and knowledge. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you know what you need to do, but may be too lazy or too afraid to jump into action.

The knowing but not doing part makes sense, because even though I know the exact date when I will be unemployed, I have made no effort to job search. My rationale is that most of the jobs being offered right now with be "Christmas help", and those jobs usually end some time in January.

As for the driving of the car:Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life.   (not all that is covered in the online dream dictionary above, but what I felt was correct for this dream).  also this:

Similarly, to dream that you are driving at night suggests that you are unsure of where you are headed in life. You are experiencing obstacles toward your goals. Perhaps you do not want to see what is ahead for you or you are afraid to confront certain issues. You may be feeling apprehensive about the future.

I am definitely feeling uncertain and "in the dark". I'm also frustrated by the feeling that management has already given up, and isn't making any attempt to attract, or even keep, customers. I had a conversation with one of my Regulars about things they could be doing for these last few months. I told him "you and I are trying to stear away from the iceberg, but everyone else is saying 'why bother, we know how the movie ends'."

the whole time I was dreaming too, I was also thinking that perhaps you will begin to rely on your divination skills and doing readings and such for people.  Is that something you have thought of?  Though while driving, as I mentioned earlier, it also seemed like the drive was taking forever, and thinking "will I ever get there?"  

I'll continue to dream on it.  Now I'm going back to read what DB posted.

Whether or not I have the necessary skills, I don't think I would be able to put on the persona that most people expect from a "spiritual professional". I can't tell people that I have been having psychic experiences all my life, or that my spirit guides are connected to their higher being on the astral plane. I just read what the tools tell me. Heck, I can't even deal with the type of querents who refuse to give me a question because "I ought to know."
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:OK heres another, You are lucky as i dont normally remember my dreams Very Happy

I was asleep in bed i and i could hear a ruckus downstairs, and i peeped out the window and there were a whole heap of children in my garden, wrecking things, pulling up plants set..
I yelled out of the window for them to get out of the garden. they scattered, except for a couple with their bicycles hiding around the corner, i spotted them, and yelled at them too.
I ran downstairs to find their mothers, allowing them to do this, I gave them all a lecture, of respect , and boundaries. As i inspected the damage they had done, a film of hay or whatnot was covering my garden and all the little plants were not able to be seen, I went around the entire garden making little holes in whatever this was covering my garden so that the plants could be seen and could get some sunshine. I was so annoyed in my dream. I had spent ages on this garden and then all of a sudden other people had not a care in the world and destroyed it, as if all my time and effort didnt matter. I managed to salvage most of the garden, but some bits were beyond saving. So then i started to devise a plan so this would never happen again.

what this has to do with your question i dont know, but maybe you might be able to decipher it to fit in...

This isn't exactly useful, butt I can sort of see how it makes sense. I'm not too sure what the children represent, but this company is something I have given a lot time and effort. I have a tendency to stay in one job for at least five years and this is no exception. I have been working for the organization, in one way or another, for seven years. And yet I find myself wondering if I have made any real growth or progress in all that time. I have found myself mentally trying to uncover any skills that I could add to my resume.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:45 am

Wow! I am surprised and happy with how relevant much of what I dreamed seem to resonate with your situation.

Now, as for the "spiritual professional" title. You do not have to have had psychic abiltiies 24/07 for all your life. Hell, I was born into a psychic family and around it all my life and had experiences as a child that I didn't really understand and then at a certain age, turned it all off for whatever reasons not to take it up again till I was in my late 30s, N.T. And, while I am not an expert in this field, (and NO ONE IS!), I still went to work reading for people. Laughing

So, don't think you have to have some sort of "special" life time or even years of 'seeing and conversing with the spirits and divination to jump into it.

To be honest about too, sometimes I look at it all and the questions that people come to me with and realize much of it is really just common sense information that needs to be relayed to the customer. However, we tend to use the tarot cards, crystals, runes or what have you to help us get that information across.

So, if you do have any interest in perhaps going in that direction--just jump right in and start. Anyone can do it. In fact, even the people who come to us can actually learn to do this too. So, I'm sure IF you want to do so, you can! Smile

I haven't had a dream the last few nights. But to be honest, we were away visiting family of mine--and each night went back to our hotel room exhausted and I think I was just so tired I didn't dream! Laughing But, if I do have anymore for you--I will post them too.

Thanks again for the fb! 🆒
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2