The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Wildwood Tarot EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Wildwood Tarot EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Wildwood Tarot EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Wildwood Tarot EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Wildwood Tarot EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Wildwood Tarot EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Wildwood Tarot EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Wildwood Tarot EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Wildwood Tarot EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Wildwood Tarot

2 posters

Go down

Wildwood Tarot Empty Wildwood Tarot

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:54 pm

I am now the proud owner of the wild wood Tarot, I’ve always loved this deck, illustrated by the same person who illustrated my beautiful Druidcraft. Will Worthington.
I’m in love with deck as much as the Druid craft.
I’m now going to be busy learning the symbolism and where each card sits with the Tarot and all the extra stuff about my pagan roots. Such an exciting journey.

Anyone else have the Wildwood Tarot? What do you think of it as a reading deck?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wildwood Tarot Empty Re: Wildwood Tarot

Post by pachakutiq Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:32 am

I DO!!!

Two of the MOST GORGEOUS DECKS - EVER!!! I OWN BOTH!

The artwork is very nice and they are so easy to read with, don't you think? Its funny, as I can read well (I think) with both and also with the Robin Wood Deck--even though the latter deck brings a lot of surprised looks when that lovers card appears in a spread! Laughing

I can still see the surprised look on this young college graduate's face, when she had her first ever tarot card reading (by me!) and I used that deck. PRICELESS! I always remember that look every time I read with this deck and have even added a bit of the meaning to it that something may come to you very unexpectedly---Laughing All because of that young girls facial expression when it showed up in her reading.

Anyway, the WildWood AND the Druid Craft along with my Robin Wood are definitely in my top 5 tarot decks list!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays to you, my dear friend!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:09 am

Thanks Noodle,
I’m loving Wildwood, I haven’t had much of a chance to read with it since posting. But I am getting them out flicking through and looking at what jumps out at me. Studying each image closely.. But I have full intentions of starting to read them in spreads when I’m on holidays, I go on two weeks holidays at the end of January.

I don’t have Robin Wood Tarot, I’ve heard you talk about them often. Looks like another deck I might have to keep my eye out for.

Happy Holidays to you too xx
Here’s hoping 2020 is a very fine year indeed 😃
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:12 am

Oh yes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Robin Wood! I have many funny stories regarding this deck - reading for myself and for customers. That deck truly seems to come alive in my hands and is like having someone right there telling me what to read for my customers--and it turns out to be right on! Its an amazing deck. Definitely MY DECK.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:19 am

They sound awesome, Druidcraft is a deck that does the exact same thing for me.

I can’t wait to see what Wildwood do as a reading deck For me. Hopefully the same 😃
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:45 pm

Oh yes! I also have and LOVE the Druid Craft! Another great deck. The Druid Craft and the Wildwood both do 'speak' to me as well, but I have to admit the Robin Wood is THE deck for me. I think it has to do with the artwork--and perhaps the inner 'druid' in me perhaps. Laughing
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:29 am

Yeah I guess we all tend to find that one deck that sings to us, I’ve not found another yet!
I’m hoping Wildwood does but I know in my heart that it’s not got the same magic as Druidcraft did for me.
So I’m hoping once we get acquainted that it holds a different king of magic for me ... Just like Raymond Bucklands Romani deck has for me.
And I also relate to Rider Waite, I never thought I would ever relate to that deck at all due to it having religious overtures and a Devil I don’t believe in. A strength card I abhor, but yet words flow from my mouth when I read with it and is very relatable to the sitter.

As I’m getting older I seek smaller decks, decks that are a pack of playing cards size... when my Mum saw the Wildwood and called me over, I jumped at them, playing card size and painted by the same artist as Druid craft. Less the big feet lol... not that I’m reading much these days as work and home consume my time. I’m hoping to get myself into a routine of picking up cards at least once a week to read. Starting with Wildwood,
I most certainly will be keeping an eye out for the Robinwood deck though as well. They sound like they’re right up my alley as well. I love any deck that’s earthy based and to do with my ancestral roots. I want to keep my ancestral beliefs and ways alive. After all they are all still in my DNA and have a part of making me, me! It’s my way of remembering them , honouring them. Many were seers , many had to squash their knowledge and gifts due to societal pressures of their time. I’m living in times I can help them come alive again. Tarot is my choice of medium to do that for those particular lines I hold most dear and close with pride.

Oh I had a visit from my Nan last night I’ll put in spirituality section.. she’s such a beautiful soul.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:40 am

Smile Yes, your Nan sounds like she was a beautiful soul. My Nan was as well and I had a very close relationship to her like you did with yours. My Nan was truly the only person who 'got' me. She understood me and saw the gifts in me, I think now.

And, I can tell you--that YOU are like your Nan. You are also a beautiful soul!

Many of my ancestors were also seers. And, many of them felt they also had to squash their knowledge too. It was that time really. Today is a wee bit different, but not 100% accepting still and so, I also find that I must squash a lot of my abilities too. Sad Perhaps some of this is my own fault, feeling this way and 'obeying' to be accepted in certain groups. *sigh* But, like you, I also see this is who I am and I want to hold onto it and honor it--as a way too - to honor my ancestors by doing this. This is a God given gift - meant to share in a positive way, that is a good and special gift for both the giver and the receiver. My choice is also tarot to a degree, but my true love for all the gifts I own is my mediumship abilities and astral traveling. Those are the two areas that I love so much!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:00 pm

It’s so nice to have had such a special wonderful connection to our Nans, isn’t it.

I forgot about mediumship, not that it ever goes Away ha, that almost always comes into a reading with Tarot.

You are going to have to start sharing more of your experiences with astral travelling, I’m so fascinated but never really looked at it for myself in-depth like yourself..
Even if this forum becomes somewhat like a diary for us both as we seem to be the only ones in here most times lol.. but I’m ok with that!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Oh, yes. I will share some of my astral experiences, gladly and more! Smile Yes, this site is like a diary for everyone who comes in and shares their experiences. And, hopefully, others who do come in to read the "diary' before becoming a member here will be more interested to become a part of this site. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm

One interesting astral travel had to do with a person I was close to but for some unknown reason, she was not treating me well and I had no idea what had happened or why.  It was disturbing to me, but she wouldn't tell me what the issue was.  So, I began to pray to my guides and ancestors to help us through this and to help me find out what it was I did or didn't do so we could resume our good relationship again.

Then, one night, an ancestor whom I knew in life, but was now deceased, came to me and took me by the hand and we literally flew out the wall of my bedroom and across the land and waters that separated us (she actually lived many hundreds of miles away from me and we only saw each other now and again, but did talk on the phone until she suddenly stopped and would be quite curt with me when I would call her and then hang up on me!)

All of a sudden, we arrived in her bedroom, where she was sound asleep and her dog was lying on the bed as well, with her.  I remember looking around her room and realizing it was her bed, her home, etc.  Her dog woke up and looked at us and then barked a small little quite bark and wagged his tail at the sight of my ancestor.  Smile

My ancestor smiled and I guess helped the dog to go back to sleep, which it did then.  Usually, this dog would bark and bark continuously and also this dog and I didn't really get on--it was a mean dog overall and so I was also surprised it didn't jump up and try to bite me!  But, it just layed down again and was quiet.

My ancestor shook this friends leg to wake her, but all she did was roll over and stay asleep.  Suddenly, my ancestor looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, but she just won't listen and "we" have tried to talk to her but she doesn't see us.  Her heart is not open.  But give it time and perhaps things will be better soon."  

And, then with that, we were gone and I felt a bit of a landing into my bed--not a harsh landing but I "landed" for better lack of the word in my bed, and my ancestor was gone again!  

I decided to not contact this person again and allow them the time they needed.  But, the next morning they did call me!  and, the tone of her voice was friendly again and not so nasty and mean!  She says to me, "You are not going to believe this dream I had and you were in it!  I had to call and tell you!" and, she interestingly enough described the whole scenario of me and a 'glowing being' (my ancestor) standing at the bottom of the bed.  She even mentioned how her dog woke up and wagged his tail at us and seemed especially interested in the other being--ignoring me (when generally this dog would always sit or stand beside me where ever I was and growl at me or nip at me)---which surprised her due to how her dog usually treated me.  She laughed and then went on to explain the whole happening just as it occurred, even saying that she felt like we were trying to wake her, but she was so tired she just rolled over and stayed asleep.

So, while many people would consider this a dream on MY part, it proves that astral traveling does happen and did again (not my first astral travel experience) on that night for me--because this friend described it in detail to me the very next morning!

I didn't tell her we were there--I figured it was better for her to think it was a dream of hers and I was just glad she was once again talking to me. But, this is one way to prove that astral travel does indeed occur because she saw me AND this 'glowing' man standing at the end of her bed trying to wake her up. Oh! I forgot to mention, I recall seeing the time on her clock in her bedroom and she also mentioned that she knew what time it was as she saw the time on her clock as she was rolling over--and it was the same time! So, how else could this be anything but astral traveling on my part. Smile

It was one of my most interesting travels, even if it only has meaning for me really. This woman and I are still in touch--but she is currently ailing and cannot call me much anymore. I do keep in touch with her, in hopes of keeping her spirit up, by sending her notes and cards (not get well cards just hello cards) and once in a great while a 'care package' of her favorite things or things I think she could use. Sadly, she is still a very difficult person to get along with--but everyone needs someone to make them feel special and especially when they are unable to get out themselves. So, I stay in touch as much as possible and try to make her days a bit happier if I can. I will always remember my astral travel to her bedroom that night and how she called me the very next day to tell me of her very interesting dream! I can even remember the excitement of it in her voice. Its a treasured memory for me.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down