The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
footsteps running around upstairs. EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

footsteps running around upstairs.

2 posters

Go down

footsteps running around upstairs. Empty footsteps running around upstairs.

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:25 pm

I was talking to both of my daughters today and they told me that were hearing footsteps walking around upstairs yesterday, they were both downstairs and the dog had been put outside for toilet, I was at work..
they said it was directly above them, being my bedroom.

I also heard rustling around in my room the other day..and footsteps in my bathroom when i was coming up the stairs to enter my bedroom, i was half expecting my eldest in there as she is always in there LOL!! But nope, noone in there.. just me hearing things again.. like in my wardrobe, i often think someone is in it, especially the dog as she loves hiding in there to go to sleep. but when i look to see what the dog is up to... Nothing, no dog, nothing.

the girls are not sure if it was an adult or child up stairs..they just both swear spirit was walking around up there. both of my girls are mediums, hear, see, smell and feel. not developed but definitely aware..and starting to develop for communication. So i believe them and it not being their imagination..as i have heard it too.

I will get around to tuning into the spirit sooner or later.. but ill have to wait til i hear it again. as it is not always up there.
but definitely up there more nowdays than when we first moved in.

These houses are brand new, no other occupants in this one anyway.. so its either got to be form the land, or its one our guides/ancestors playing around up there. it is in my bedroom a lot.. so could be to do with me?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

footsteps running around upstairs. Empty Re: footsteps running around upstairs.

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:29 pm

my eldest daughter also has a spirit energy visiting her a lot lately too, so it could also have something to do with her?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Even a home that is brand new can have spirits, as you well know--and it could also be a spirit linked to the land as you said. Or, another thought, IF not an ancestor or guide, just a spirit who is attracted to you three, as you will have a light that they can see. The three of you together, no matter how well developed your skills are, I think is sure to attract spirits! But since nothing seems amiss there, I think perhaps its just a spirit who is curious and may want to be known.

As soon as they are ready and able, I am sure they will make themselves known to you or to your girls or all three of you! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:32 am

Yes nothing is amiss.
I was speaking to my youngest yesterday, she is more developed than i thought, she has been holding things in and thinking she is going crazy. she's been seeing all sorts, more than me actually, because i have been so busy with life trying to get us established in our new place, she has had all the time in the world to tune in.
She is not sure who this could be either, we will get to the bottom of it though. its not urgent as you say nothing is amiss.
I think i might start another thread on helping children develop as my daughters are at a stage they either block it out and pick it up later or they continue to develop, feeling like the odd ball, plus teenagers are also likely to be seduced by the darker side of things as it is all so mysterious and have been conditioned by society/movies etc... to think that way.

I will let you know when we have discovered the culprit, found out who it is and anything else we can get from him or her..
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 am

Dancing Bear wrote:Yes nothing is amiss.
I was speaking to my youngest yesterday, she is more developed than i thought, she has been holding things in and thinking she is going crazy. she's been seeing all sorts, more than me actually, because i have been so busy with life trying to get us established in our new place, she has had all the time in the world to tune in.
She is not sure who this could be either, we will get to the bottom of it though. its not urgent as you say nothing is amiss.
I think i might start another thread on helping children develop as my daughters are at a stage they either block it out and pick it up later or they continue to develop, feeling like the odd ball, plus teenagers are also likely to be seduced by the darker side of things as it is all so mysterious and have been conditioned by society/movies etc... to think that way.

I will let you know when we have discovered the culprit, found out who it is and anything else we can get from him or her..

ah, very interesting!  Not sure how old your girls are now, but I think they are both teenagers and, because they are teenagers, and they are still having these abilities, and seem overall at ease with them- that really, they will be fine.  Probably all because of your guidance -- even when you have no realization you ARE guiding them!  You are very comfortable with your abilities and this shows through. So this helps them a lot as well. This is so good! cheers

I remember our own daughter with her abilities.  She was 8 or 9 yrs of age when she was determined to shut her abilities off, because she wanted to fit in with her classmates and not be considered "weird".  But then while in High School, she experienced a personal tragedy with the sudden tragic death of 3 of her school chums.  They were hit by a truck who t-boned them in their car, and all 3 of them died.  With this tragedy, her abilities came back full force again and there was no shutting them out for a long while.  While she always had a choice of course, as we all do, she also wanted to embrace her abilties for good at this time.  Currently though, she has once again - put them aside and trying to shut them out.  I do feel she is very conflicted by it all, not knowing what she wants to do.  

Makes me go back to what you said earlier about starting a thread on how to help children with this.  I totally support this thought and if I can help in anyway, I will do so.  Back when she was 8 or 9, I really didn't know what to do to help her.  At the time, I wasn't in full control of my own abilities and she was (and is still, I believe) a much stronger psychic medium then myself.  So, I just did what I could for her and I did call my Aunt, who was a very strong psychic medium for advice.  She also told me that it was her choice and that all she had to do was to tell "them" (guides and spirits alike) that she didn't want to see or hear them anymore and to go away and leave her alone.  And, so she did and it slowed way down. She would still have it a bit--but not nearly like she was before. She was comfortable with this.

Its difficult for people of all ages to accept this ability.  Children I think can find it specifically difficult for many reasons.  Fear, mostly of course--fear of being accepted as well as fear of the unknown.  If you do start a thread for this, it could possibly help many people--children and adults.  I have to admit there are times when it all scares me too.  But I also realize that this is an okay thing really as I tend to learn from my fears about it too.  Like I know for a fact that my ancestors in spirit are all around me and will do whatever they can to protect me from harm, if I call on them. And, I feel everything that I do experience is meant to be for me. All the good and the bad, the fun and not so fun, the scary and not so scary--are all apart of my journey in this life. And, its all for a reason and will help me in the long run.

Good luck to you and both your daughters! Though, I am very sure they are both in very good, capable hands with you. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum