The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
DBs Celtic Cross! EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

DBs Celtic Cross!

Go down

DBs Celtic Cross! Empty DBs Celtic Cross!

Post by Dancing Bear Sat May 05, 2018 9:48 pm

OK Ill chuck mine up to start this forum. My Celtic Cross is based on the traditional Celtic Cross, But over the years of reading it has morphed into my own. I always use it when doing readings, and when i read i normally do a new cross for each question.

The first one i ask the client to shuffle without any questions in mind, this become the general spread and has the clients energy now on and within the cards. I hold the cards in left hand and start placing the cards in position.
This General spread tells where the client is at in this moment, issues they are dealing with. This general spread gives me an overview of clients life at this moment in time.
They obviously have come to me looking for answers and may have a few questions needing clarification, so the second spread, I ask to now ask one question, whilst shuffling. I can tell if another question popped into their mind whilst shuffling as the cards don't flow and you will see a distinct break in the flow of the cards.
this is ok! we can work with this and i give them as much info as i can with what cards have come out. then we proceed to the reshuffling and asking another single question.
I never ask the client to reveal the question, as the cards will reveal it to me.

here is my spread and the meanings of each position.

Card 1, is what the spread is about, cards 6 & 7 tells me what the client feels about this.

Card 2 tells me where the client has come from, it may or may not relate to card one, but it gives me insight to how their life was until the event that led them coming to me for a reading.

Card 3 tells me what the client learnt from card 2 , what happened and may link to card 1, it normally does, but there are no hard and fast rules.

Card 4 is a sneaky peek into where the client is being led to with their current state of mind or actions.

Card 5 is the outcome or council if the card 4 is not favorable.

Card 6 tells me who the client is, what they are thinking, whats happening around them I also link this card to card 1 also and read them together at times, It also will have clear indication what their question is about.

Card 7 is how the client is feeling, will link to card 6,

Card 8 tells me how the client wants the situation to turn out, hoping for or even fearing how it will turn out.

Card 9 tells me what is needed to be done to make that happen along with card 5. Sometimes card 9 tells me how it will turn out ,

pay close attention to card 8 & 9.. card 8 is telling you what the client is expecting, good or bad, and card 9 tells you how it will turn out.. so if they contradict each other then the council of the cards come into play, Card 5 & 9 can help with that.. Never allow personal opinion come into play, just read cards and trust that your cards are right.

My deck has allowed me to read them in a way , i read each card by what i am drawn to in the image. How they make me feel, how the deck in my left hand makes me feel. I trust these instincts %110 Sometimes the cards can only be read as is, book meanings, that means the client has not asked any question whilst shuffling LOL!! I ask the client if this is so, and 99% of the time they admit, oh yeah i forgot LOL!!! Trust your cards!!.
If need to draw clarification cards to make sure the cards council is right, i just take them directly off the top of the deck in my left hand, I trust that i am taking exactly the right amount. it could be just one is all i need, other times it can be more.. the reading is what it is, i do not sugar coat, I just give what i see.

have fun!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum