The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
DB's Reincarnation spread EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

DB's Reincarnation spread

3 posters

Go down

DB's Reincarnation spread Empty DB's Reincarnation spread

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 07, 2018 9:05 pm

OK here it is Pach as promised, My Reincarnation spread i use with my Voyager.

1st Card is my Personality, who i was.
2nd card is my status, what role i played, Occupation
3rd Card was the Environment i lived in, which gives an idea time line.
4th card what was my lesson in life
5th card What i did for others
6th card How i was seen by others in my environment
7th card is my Family
8th card How they, my family saw me
9th card How i passed over
10th card what lessons did i bring with me.

I set this spread out just like a Celtic cross, but with a significator, but read each individual card according to the position it lays.

Here is the layout i use..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DB's Reincarnation spread Empty Re: DB's Reincarnation spread

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 07, 2018 9:54 pm

So i have packed my Voyager, unfortunately, which always give me a strong feeling of where in the World this lifetime is...Card 3 normally signifies this..
But because Ive used my druid craft, I asked what was one of my lives in France, as i have had several.

SO to give you an idea how this works..Ive thrown this spread, with my druidcraft and ill interpret it for you.. How i would see it anyway!!  Haha!!

Card 1 My Personality in this lifetime, 7cups ...I was a thinker,, always busy, too much on my plate, decisions to made often, maybe at times confused?

Card 2 is my status, the role i played, my occupation.. The Lord / Emperer
Some who was a Protector over others, maybe a father figure of some sort, but also someone who at times needed to use his logic over what his heart wanted.. is it was a more rational choice..

3rd card my Environment, The Hermit..a very spiritual card, With the figure in this i am leaning towards maybe i might have been a religious type person, Someone that lived a solitary life of sorts, studied a lot..a Priest maybe? or Pastor? Not sure

4th card, What was my Lesson.. 10 of Pents.. this card brings all sorts of imaginings LOL!!  did i learn to live off a meagre wage , relying on donations, finding the richness in this, Or did i steal from everyone and lived an oppulant life LOL!! Or was i never happy with what i had and always was looking for more??  But going by the next card that came out, I lived a good life, beyond what i would have imagined and I shared my wealth as the next card suggests as it also suggests that i was wealthy enough.. ( this certainly doesn't reflect this lifetime LOL!!)

5th Card What i did for others.. 7 pents.  I see this as making others a bit better off, giving..

6th Card How did others see me. the High Priestess.. another highly spiritual card.. Spiritual wisdom and a keeper of secrets..

7th card is my family.. The Empress  Could indicate i had a family and children..married maybe? Not all clergy were celibate Wink  haha!!

8th card How my family saw me, The Magician... Looks like i was well admired and liked which is nice..

9th card How I passed over, 7 wands  Because this card indicates, long term results, strength , coping etc,, I am going to interpret this as i lived a good long life.

10th card What lesson from this life did i bring with me into this one.. 8 of cups.  To me this card means following your dreams, leaving that which does not serve you anymore behind, striving forwards seeking, striving for and reaching your purpose. Creating things for yourself..
This makes sense to me for this lifetime..In other words it looks like in that past life i did things my way and lived a very happy fulfilling life.. In this lifetime i have bought those skills with me, I have had a full life so far and have much more i strive for, I have had the strength to let go of things that do not serve my soul.. which included relationships..I did not think twice about looking after myself and doing what makes me happy..letting go of things that stagnate and suppress.

I know i have lived in France, Several times, I was once a prostitute, another I worked in the theater, maybe again as a cortisan, but definitely had something to do with creating. And i have flashes of churches, monks in all those lifetimes.. I am also drawn to  the theater, Cortisans, Arts, Bohemia,
so this spread did not really surprise me at all..

How would you have interpreted this spread, anything to add? change etc? I am totally open to suggestions and would love your input, and to see to your own spread.
Curious how others pan out!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon May 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Thank you so much, DB for this! I'll be trying it later to see what I can get. I sort of remember now a few spreads like or similar to this posted on A.T. and I've done.

thnx! I'll look more at this later and see if I can add or interpret things different later. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCollin Thu May 10, 2018 2:43 am

Looks great - can't wait to give it a whirl . . . just wondering which deck to use . . . hmmm . . . so many choices.

MaryCollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down