The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Paranormal experiences EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Paranormal experiences EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Paranormal experiences EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Paranormal experiences EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Paranormal experiences EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Paranormal experiences EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Paranormal experiences EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Paranormal experiences EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Paranormal experiences EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Paranormal experiences

2 posters

Go down

Paranormal experiences Empty Paranormal experiences

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:55 pm

OK I though it would add this in the spirituality area, as throughout my journey into mediumship, i have had plenty of experiences. I also watch a lot of paranormal shows and love to discuss them, and get others ideas and take on it, even if you haven't seen it..All of these experiences, shows i watch give me a deeper understanding of what my beliefs are , what my knowing is and what i will and wont take on board..

I watch of lot of Ghost Adventures.. Paranormal Lockdown. and I use to watch Most Haunted when it all first started, now i feel it lacks substance. Even movies which are pure myth, and feed on the fears of the public who have no real idea..but i enjoy watching them and pick them to pieces LOL!!

Throughout the years i have also experienced a lot of things myself that have been unexplained or just pure bad...they havent put me off of mediumship but definitely put the hairs on the back of my neck on end..

anybody else watch any of these or what do you watch of the paranormal kind?
what are your stories?

I will add a few of mine over the next few days and keep it continuing over time, its bedtime for me now Smile ..

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paranormal experiences Empty Re: Paranormal experiences

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Yes, we use to watch those shows too as well as my favorite, "Ghost Hunters". I never really liked Ghost Adventures as I felt it was very hokey. Sorry, but I just cannot stand Zac. He drives me nuts with how he acts on the show. My husband loves that show though. Thankfully, its not on our cable system anymore, as far as we can find, and neither is Ghost Hunters, which I think we saw every episode anyway, or many of the other Spirit/Ghost shows.

I have had some interesting things occur with spirits myself, like you. I've had some naughty spirits come my way over the years. Like the one who appeared in my bedroom at 6am in the morning, standing before me, totally nude and shaking his penis in my face and asking me if I'd like a sample of that! Laughing My husband was in the shower, getting ready for work, thank goodness, and I called on St. Michael as well as my guides to come and take him away. Thankfully, they did and he has never come back.

I also had a delightful experience with 2 sisters in spirit. They were elderly ladies, and lived in England. They had each been married and raised a family and very close. They lived next door to each other after getting married and were very tight with each other. They were so darn cute! I was reading for one of their granddaughters, whom I didn't know till this reading. Those two lovely ladies talked my ear off! They were so excited making contact with this child. Though it was the granddaughter to the one lady, both ladies considered her their granddaughter, that I recall. The lady I was reading for had to laugh at that and these ladies took me on a walk through a woods that was near their homes as they spoke. They talked about the family both passed over and still living--giving names and lots of information. They showed me the homes that they lived in when they lived next door to each other, and I was able to see both homes distinctly. Beautiful homes, and I could describe them exactly. I remember one saying something like this to me, "Of course someone else lives there now, but I was so happy there!" Smile and the other sister agreeing as well. We did not go into that house, after all it was "someone else's home now". Smile But the lady I did the reading for was ecstatic! One of my favorite spirit readings.

Another naughty spirit I had was in a rental the husband and I lived in while in Vermont. He had lived in that house nearly all his life. He grew up in it first, then of course moved away, married and raised a family. He and that wife divorced, and he moved back home w/the parents. Took care of them in their old age and when they passed on, continued to live in their home. The home though was left to a niece and nephew, who fixed the house up, after Uncle died. It was a happy home and bright and nice. I loved it! We only rented there, but I did love that home. However, the Uncle was a bit of a naughty spirit. Whenever I'd go take a shower, he would come into the bathroom to 'watch' me. Embarassed I'd have to yell at him to get out! But he'd do it every morning. The door was heavy and it would latch very tightly but, he'd open it or walk through it anyway. I would see and hear the door opening and even at times the doorknob turning! I even put a tall, heavy crock in front of the door to help hold it shut. He still opened it easily---pushing this crock (must have weighed a good 30lbs!) with the door. Laughing That spirit!

I much preferred his mother in spirit. That sweet old lady would hang out in the kitchen and make brownies all the time. Oh, our home smelled divine with the aroma of fresh brownies baking in the oven! The landlord lived across the street from us and he loved it when I'd say, "your grandmother was here again today, baking brownies for you!" Laughing His sister wasn't quite as happy to know grandma and Uncle (though they didn't know how naughty dear ol' Unc was!) were still around. She wanted nothing to do with psychic anything! Suspect But, her brother and his wife were thrilled with my abilities and when I'd tell them she was about! Smile

Now, one more spirit story from that time to show you how spirits can and will also help us in our every day lives. I was drawn to walking to the library one day and took off. I passed a home where a group of small children were playing outside in the snow that had fallen days before and was now beginning to melt. But they were having a great time! Their babysitter was sitting on the porch reading a book as I walked by , but the little kids ran up to me to say hello and talk. "What's your name?" that sort of thing.

The babysitter came over immediately and had the kids leave to continue playing in the snow, and I also noted an elderly lady looking out the window on the 2nd floor. It was a huge old house, with a wrap around porch on two sides. The woman who was a babysitter of these kids lived here and I told her, "beautiful home!" and we began to talk a bit about it. Then, I asked her, 'Is that your mother in the room upstairs", as I also waved hello to the woman looking out the window. The babysitters eyes grew big and round and she looked at the window and asked me, which window? I pointed, somewhat confused, and she asked me then, "Do you SEE spirits?" well, yeah, I told her, I do.

Turns out that the woman in the window was the grandmother of this lady's friend from childhood. That old lady often babysat her grandchildren and this lady before me often was playing at this house with her grandchildren. She told me the whole story of how she always loved this home, and even as a 6 yr old child would proudly announce, "One day, I'm going to live in that house!" Everyone would always laugh at her saying that, she told me, but she just knew it would happen. Well, of course a reading had to happen, I was so intrigued by the story to be told here. The older woman had arranged for me to walk by at that particular time when they were all outside there. She arranged for it all to happen as she tried hard to make contact w/the new lady, and she wanted her to know that she also knew all along how much this little girl/grown lady wanted the house. When it went on teh market, this lady and her husband did look at it, but it was more then they could afford, and so she tearfully had to walk away from making an offer on it. Someone else bought it at that time, except a miracle occurred and the people who purchased it for some unknown reason at the last minute were unable to buy it and the house went back onto the market. The real estate agent selling it remembered this woman wanted it so badly, so contacted her and told her. They could only afford something like $20 thousand LESS then the price it was selling for, but the owner of the house accepted it, right off and so the house went to her and her husband, way below value!

The spirit lady told me she arranged all that because she knew this young lady had always loved her home and she wanted her to have it. So it all worked out well. The window I saw her in was the master bedroom and this current owner lady told me she could always feel her there, knew it was the grandmother of her friend and feels like she watches over them all. "Yes she does", I told her. The spirit lady loved the kids, (she always did like kids apparently and her house was the draw for all the nieghborhood kids!) and the spirit lady also gave me other stories of things that occurred inside the house to the new owner and her family. All was very accurate, so the new homeowner knew I wasn't just feeding her a load of BS, and the spirit watching over them all was also very happy that she found someone to help her let the new owner know how she helped them to get their home! sunny

So, this is why I always tell everyone who is not fearful of knowing they have spirits around htem, or want to hear from dear ol' auntie whomever,.....TALK to your deceased loved ones. Trust me, they hear you! and, share all your happy and sad things and they will do their best to watch over you and help you. They will also do their best to help you out whenever they can! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum