The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Visit from my Nan EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Visit from my Nan EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Visit from my Nan EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Visit from my Nan EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Visit from my Nan EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Visit from my Nan EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Visit from my Nan EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Visit from my Nan EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Visit from my Nan EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visit from my Nan

2 posters

Go down

Visit from my Nan Empty Visit from my Nan

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:42 am

Last night I lay there thinking about all the stresses I have in my life, trying to sift through, adjusting my perception so they’re not so stressy. Trying to work out my next steps.
Next minute I saw a pot of creamy white flowers waving at me, my favourite, zinnias. It was breaking my train of thought... They were in bloom trying to get my attention, waving at me. I felt my Nan at the same time, it all stopped me in my tracks , the pot of flowers stopped and stood there and i realised that my Nan was sending them to me, sending her Love and wishing me a happy New year. I feel like she was saying , take notice of the little things that make you happy and 2020 is going to be a much better year. Here’s hoping 🤞🏼
I thanked her and sent my love back.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Visit from my Nan Empty Re: Visit from my Nan

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:56 am

Oh, DB! HOW LOVELY!!!  

That is so sweet and such a wonderful visit to have had!  See, you ARE TRULY BLESSED- just like I was mentioning in a previous post I made here today--saying I realize I am a very Blessed person.  

What a lovely visit to have and to remember.  So, write this down on a piece of paper just as you have here.  Keep that paper on your refrigerator door--so that every time you open that refrigerator, you can see it and remember how Blessed you are.  And, you can also remember to say hello to your dear Nan.  Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:07 am

I had a very similar experience yesterday. One of my best friends was visiting her mother in another state and was heading home to her own home - a good 4 hour drive north. She was alone in her car, and a wee bit nervous as its a long drive.

This friend also knew that I was equally nervous as I was heading south to visit a family member and I was a wee bit nervous and worried about it myself.

We were both thinking and praying for each other. Smile

Suddenly, she texted me, asking me how I was doing. I replied I was still a bit anxious and worried, and asked how she was, when her deceased husband came to me that VERY instant as I was typing out my text to her! He told me to let her know that she was NOT alone. He was sitting right beside her in the passenger seat of her car and he was with her. So, I did tell her this. Then, he told me, "Tell her to talk to me, as I'm listening to her", and so I told her that as well.

She knows of course that I am a psychic medium, as did her husband. In fact, he also had mediumship abilities--but didn't really use them and was a bit fearful of them, until he met me and asked me for guidance. He never really came to fully embrace his abilities or even liked them, but he did find some peace with how to handle them and I helped him to learn to control them, which was a big help to him. And so now he comes to me when his widowed wife needs to know he is around still. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:09 am

I had a very similar experience yesterday.  One of my best friends was visiting her mother in another state and was heading home to her own home - a good 4 hour drive north.  She was alone in her car, and a wee bit nervous as its a long drive.  

This friend also knew that I was equally nervous as I was heading south to visit a family member and I was a wee bit nervous and worried about it, because this family member and I don't really get along well.

We were both thinking and praying for each other to have a safe trip and to be able to handle whatever came with it.  Smile

Suddenly, she texted me, asking me how I was doing.  I replied I was still a bit anxious and worried, and asked how she was, when her deceased husband came to me that VERY instant as I was typing out my text to her!  He told me to let her know that she was NOT alone.  He was sitting right beside her in the passenger seat of her car and he was with her.  So, I did tell her this.  Then, he told me, "Tell her to talk to me, as I'm listening to her", and so I told her that as well.

She knows of course that I am a psychic medium, as did her husband.  In fact, he also had mediumship abilities--but didn't really use them and was a bit fearful of them, until he met me and asked me for guidance.  He never really came to fully embrace his abilities or even liked them, but he did find some peace with how to handle them and I helped him to learn to control them, which was a big help to him.  And so now he comes to me when his widowed wife needs to know he is around still.  Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Wow Noodle, how comforting for your friend to know her husband was with her xx Mediumship is truly a gift that keeps on giving.
Which reminds me of a conversation I had the other day about it. We Westerners , it was/has and still is to some extent instilled that it’s unnatural, something to fear even. Yet all of our indigenous cultures and ancestors from our distant past , it is natural, normal and something to be treasured and honoured. Your story you shared is proof of that, your friend now had the knowledge that her loved husband was still with her and the feeling she would have had with that knowledge would have been very comforting indeed. Xxxx you and your friend are blessed to have each other x
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum