The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Unpendulum questions EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Unpendulum questions EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Unpendulum questions EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Unpendulum questions EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Unpendulum questions EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Unpendulum questions EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Unpendulum questions EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Unpendulum questions EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Unpendulum questions EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Unpendulum questions

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unpendulum questions Empty Unpendulum questions

Post by Northtigress Sat May 19, 2018 1:10 am

I am almost ready to leave home for a few errands. Please post any yes-no-maybe questions that you may have. I will get to them as soon as I can. Multiple related questions are acceptable.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Unpendulum questions Empty Re: Unpendulum questions

Post by Northtigress Sat May 19, 2018 1:40 am

Before I forget.

Bright-eyed magpie, clever magpie. Show me what I need to see. Showme only truth.

Spirit Guide, keeper of balance, let my answers be fair and just.

Puma, cougar mountain lion. Cat of many names, ghost cat of the forest. Protect my questioners and I from all harm.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat May 19, 2018 5:29 pm

How many questions Haha!!
I have so much going on in my life LOL!!

Will I find a house we will all like and be able to move into on time.. OOPs thats two questions..
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 am

Dancing Bear wrote:How many questions Haha!!

Will I find a house we will all like and be able to move into on time.. OOPs thats two questions..

All right. I wasn't sure if I would get answers while I am half asleep but it seemed to work as usual

Will Dancing Bear get a new house? Yes
Will everyone like it? Maybe. (LOL. Do you have anyone in your family who is contrary/stubborn?)
Will the move in be on schedule? Yes.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun May 20, 2018 12:50 am

NorthernTigress, first of all, thank you for this and secondly, I love the 2nd post--which I realize you must recite before you begin these readings. Simple and beautiful.

My question. Will our trip to Italy be fun for us all? Will we enjoy our time there? Will we also enjoy Barcelona, Spain?

I may also keep you busy with yes and no questions! Laughing Appreciate this!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sun May 20, 2018 1:07 am

pachakutiq wrote:NorthernTigress, first of all, thank you for this and secondly, I love the 2nd post--which I realize you must recite before you begin these readings.  Simple and beautiful.

My question.  Will our trip to Italy be fun for us all?  Will we enjoy our time there?  Will we also enjoy Barcelona, Spain?  

I may also keep you busy with yes and no questions! Laughing  Appreciate this!

Okay.

Will Pach's family trip to Italy be fun? Yes

Will everyone have a good time? I needed to do a lot of prodding to get an answer here. Maybe Spirit thought I was asking the same question twice? Eventually I got another Yes.

Will they also enjoy Spain? Yes
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun May 20, 2018 4:04 am

YIPPEE! Smile

Thank you, NT!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 21, 2018 1:50 am

Northtigress wrote:
Dancing Bear wrote:How many questions Haha!!

All right. I wasn't sure if I would get answers while I am half asleep but it seemed to work as usual

Will Dancing Bear get a new house? Yes
Will everyone like it? Maybe. (LOL. Do you have anyone in your family who is contrary/stubborn?)
Will the move in be on schedule? Yes.

The maybe could be my son, he is out on the boats at the moment and gets back in on the 20th June, I am thinking i will be gone by then unfortunately.. I wont get to see him until christmas if i leave earlier than he gets back form the boats. That was the first thought that came to my head.

and my daughters want a house with stairs.. I dont LOL!! Only because i have trouble with my hips at times..and i know i will be left in the house in the end by myself and dont look forwards to moving again into a ground floor home. So i am looking for single story.. much to their despair. oh and also my stubborn older daughter is spoilt for housing, we have always had brand new homes, with lovely bathrooms.. she is insistant on a home with a new bathroom LOL!! Little miss fuss pot.

Thank You xx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon May 21, 2018 5:10 am

Laughing DB, I laughed at your post above. good thing your daughter doesn't live with us!

though our bathrooms in this house are adequate enough now. Definitely not large--but okay. Wait till she is on her own though and she comes to realize you don't always get what you'd like to have. lol!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 21, 2018 11:24 am

pachakutiq wrote:Laughing  DB, I laughed at your post above.  good thing your daughter doesn't live with us!  

though our bathrooms in this house are adequate enough now.  Definitely not large--but okay.  Wait till she is on her own though and she comes to realize you don't always get what you'd like to have.  lol!

haha!! Exactly, I put that to her, and she said she will never live in a house with a yucky bathroom, her idea of Yucky, is one that has a small mirror, shower over the bath, and older laminated cupboards.. LOL!! OMG!! She certainly has a rude awakening when she starts looking for herself LOL!! I am a patient woman, i will wait for the day to have a good laugh Laughing

Id love a cottage by the sea, which means older style kitchen, and bathroom, which personally i am happy with, the prospect of sharing a bathroom again with my girls is not joyous LOL!! But i would put up with that to have a cottage by the sea, little porch out the front to watch the sea and beach combers, and go for walks myself. They want a brand new townhouse, with all the modern amenities, stuck in the suburbs. Not my ideal way of living, I guess its the generation gap we have going on here LOL! and different idea of what 'home' should be. So because i am paying for it, they have no say LOL!! At the moment i am going middle ground with them, but if i have no success i will be going back to cottage by the sea Wink
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:haha!! Exactly, I put that to her, and she said she will never live in a house with a yucky bathroom, her idea of Yucky, is one that has a small mirror, shower over the bath, and older laminated cupboards.. LOL!! OMG!! She certainly has a rude awakening when she starts looking for herself LOL!! I am a patient woman, i will wait for the day to have a good laugh Laughing

Laughing She couldn't even live with us here in our new home then! We have a small 'main' bathroom, with the shower over the tub and toilet and small washbowl right there too. I don't care much for this bathroom tbh, as it does not have a window to the outside and just feels so dark and smothered to me. But, I love the house and property. We bought the home from the original owners and they did most of the work on building the house and it does show too--and especially in the bathroom. So, I must admit, every time I am taking a shower and washing my hair--I can SEE the mistakes they made just near the tub and it does drive me a bit nutty! lol! so I'm sure you're daughter would really HATE IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Id love a cottage by the sea, which means older style kitchen, and bathroom, which personally i am happy with, the prospect of sharing a bathroom again with my girls is not joyous LOL!!
yes, that is the other thing.
We only have one full bath and then a half bath off the livingroom, which is not really an ideal place, but, I can live with it. Laughing The hubby & I are not too picky about homes. And, I do love the bedrooms and closets in this house as well as the general layout--the livingroom and master bedroom look out onto the river in a very private setting where you do not really see any other home, save in the winter when the trees have lost all their leaves.
So I LOVE that!

But i would put up with that to have a cottage by the sea, little porch out the front to watch the sea and beach combers, and go for walks myself. They want a brand new townhouse, with all the modern amenities, stuck in the suburbs. Not my ideal way of living, I guess its the generation gap we have going on here LOL! and different idea of what 'home' should be. So because i am paying for it, they have no say LOL!! At the moment i am going middle ground with them, but if i have no success i will be going back to cottage by the sea Wink

I also love that we have a water view in every room of our house here. The house is rather small, really--1700 square feet - but feels large to us both somewhat. (we each grew up in a house that was less then 900 square feet and had only 1 bathroom in the house and each of us had 6 other members in the house!). I even grew up for years sharing a full sized bed with a sister and for awhile another child my parents had living with us for over a year. (yes, 3 in a bed!)

How in the world did we live?! Laughing Laughing Laughing (so like you, here you see the generation gap falling in!) Hubby & I are always saying how kids today are spoiled. Though then I tell husband, we are sounding like old fogies now! Suspect

Our current home is delightful though. In a country, private and quiet setting--but all the conveniences less then a mile away. I can walk to the grocery store, (but of course the lazy a$$ that I tend to be, I still drive there), and we do have a nice sized kitchen with river views and a large porch off the livingroom that looks out to the river as well and has a very private yard to its right with the thick woods just where our property ends. We own 180 feet of waterfront and have a nice dock. All we need now is a hot tub, which is in the wish list and we'll get one day! Very Happy Across the river from us is a town owned park that has a path to walk on--and homes are up the hill from that--which we only see in the dead of the winter. The town also owns the property across the street that ends at our property in the front of the house--which will never be sold and the town keeps it up nicely. Then, there are so far 3 found (by us) natural parks within a 5 to 10mile drive, that is owned by the state and we can walk in. Two are nature preserves, meaning a lot of wild life! Deer, birds of all kinds, beavers, fox, and goodness--all kinds of wild animals live there. Smile

Yes, we found our little piece of heaven in this house/property. Its perfect for us! You will get yours too, one day, DB.

Yesterday, the hubby & I purchased a small fire pit that hubby put together and we have it sitting between two tall trees on our property looking out over the river. It was fairly cool last night--high 60s F. So, after dinner, we sat out there, fire going and saw a green heron, two blue herons--one very close to our property!-a raccoon across the river, fishing, a water snake swimming by and then the area beaver swimming by as well there. We also were serenaded by a beautiful bird in one of the trees we sat under--and all within an hours time. It was and is truly HEAVENLY! flower sunny flower
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue May 22, 2018 12:03 am

Another yes/no question, when you have the time for it, N.T.

The hubby& I purchased something yesterday to use in the yard--and it stays put up in the yard. I just have a nagging feeling that we need to disconnect it or someone will destroy the item. Doing so will be a bit of a hassle and I know the hubby won't want to do this, especially as I tend to be a worry wart. So, I'll put it to you and your pendulum.

Should we disconnect the item when we go away on vacation?

and, if we do not do so...

will we have a problem as a result of leaving it all hooked up?

Thank you! It may give me peace of mind. sunny
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Tue May 22, 2018 2:48 am

pachakutiq wrote:Another yes/no question, when you have the time for it, N.T.

The hubby& I purchased something yesterday to use in the yard--and it stays put up in the yard.  I just have a nagging feeling that we need to disconnect it or someone will destroy the item.  Doing so will be a bit of a hassle and I know the hubby won't want to do this, especially as I tend to be a worry wart.  So, I'll put it to you and your pendulum.

Should we disconnect the item when we go away on vacation?

and, if we do not do so...

will we have a problem as a result of leaving it all hooked up?

Thank you!  It may give me peace of mind. sunny

Will Pach need to turn off the equipment in her backyard before she leaves? --- No

Will anything bad happen while she is gone if she does? --- No
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 am

N.T. thank you very much! I will rest a bit easier as a result. Our next door neighbor keeps an eye on our property and she will be making daily walk around the backyard to water our herbs, flowers and veggie and fruit plants--so I know if anything does go amiss, she will take prompt action. But I am the worry wart....

Thank you--as I said, It will help me to rest a bit easier now. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu May 24, 2018 9:36 pm

May i ask another question?

Im not trusting myself and the pendulum at the moment, as my energy is scattered.

I would like to ask, Will this move i make be a good one, in Love & work?

I really am going out on a limb here in moving, definitely the Tarot Fool at the moment. just jumping in the deep end and hoping for the best LOL!

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Sorry, I was not in the right frame of mind for this today. I will try tomorrow.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:44 am

Its all good no rush, I know what its like not to be in the right frame of mind xx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieQ Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:00 am

I think I read on another site that you moved and you were very happy. Was it a cottage by the sea or a town house? I cannot see you in a town house with modern stuff, somehow you feel like the beach cottage type, with a small herb garden even?

SuzieQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Well SuzieQ I did end up in a townhouse because at the time it’s all I could get, especially sight unseen. I was comfy at first, but I’m seriously thinking of getting out as soon as I can. I’m over society. I want to go bush.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 am

You know, I agree with SusieQ.  I see you in a cottage type home, out in nature - more then in a city.  I think that is where you'll be happiest, having a lot of nature all around you.  A nice sized garden for you to plant your herbs and flowers in and some fruits and veggies too.  And, of course LOTS of furry kids to keep you company!  Laughing

Cool
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Haha sounds perfect to me. I love you
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:01 am

Laughing  I'm sure it does sound good to you!  I can really see this as a Dancing Bear place!  Someplace that is also very calming and relaxing so that you can easily unwind and de-stress the moment you get back from where ever you were and back to your little charming cottage.  I can see you there in my mind already!  and of course, you're outside working in your garden with all your fur babies also outside enjoying the place as well! Very Happy

Cool
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieQ Wed May 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Northtigress wrote:Before I forget.

Bright-eyed magpie, clever magpie. Show me what I need to see. Showme only truth.

Spirit Guide, keeper of balance, let my answers be fair and just.

Puma, cougar mountain lion. Cat of many names, ghost cat of the forest. Protect my questioners and I from all harm.

I loved this from Nature blessing and ward.

SuzieQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieQ Wed May 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Vegetable patch depending on the season. Fruit/berry vines on the fences. Citrus like lemons, oranges, limes, and grapefruits down the one side, and maybe apples, peaches, plums, and whatever other Aussie fruit you have. You could have jams, chutneys, pickles, and preserves from your small garden. Imagine the natural medicines you could grow as per Celtic herbal medicine tradition. I would kill to have one.

SuzieQ

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu May 14, 2020 1:26 am

Smile  Yes, here in New York, it is just getting to be planting season for some veggies.  Even though its mid May, its been a very cold spring and we are STILL getting snow and freezing rain and such.  Too cold to plant many of our plants, but okay to plant blueberry bushes, which the hubby did already.  We will soon plant some corn and green beans too.  The rest, greens, and tomatoes and peppers will be planted sometime after June.  Hopefully.

Yes, we love having a garden.  Good for the soul.  My husband is the main care taker tbh.  But, thats fine too.  We rarely make any jams or chutneys.  We could, but we're very fortunate to have an Amish/Mennonite Grocery Store just about a mile down the road from us.  They have absolutely DELICIOUS jams and chutneys and some other items too--so I'd rather leave the jamming and chutney making to them.  we freeze our berries to put on top of our cereal, ice cream or other items.  Smile  As for the herbal medicines, I do use some of our herbs medicinally but I also purchase herbal oils to use for medicinal purposes too.  Most of the time the hubby won't really use it--as he prefers to just buy the meds he needs otc.  *sigh*  And, I do too for some things, but for others, I do like the idea of herbal medicine and I will continue to use them when and where I can. Smile

So now. How about you, Susie Q, you can also do 'kitchen sized' gardens. Do you? And, how about you, DB? I know you always seem to have some kind of a garden thing going on. Share!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum