The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Dream of my Nephew EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Dream of my Nephew EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Dream of my Nephew EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Dream of my Nephew EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Dream of my Nephew EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Dream of my Nephew EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Dream of my Nephew EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Dream of my Nephew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Dream of my Nephew EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Dream of my Nephew

3 posters

Go down

Dream of my Nephew Empty Dream of my Nephew

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

I had a very vivid dream of my nephew last night, First of all in life, he has passed over, he passed over just before his 21st birthday, he drowned..

Last night i dreamt of him and was conversing saying hello etc.., and all of a sudden i was told he will be returning very shortly. His energy is coming back into the family probably within the next year i am guessing as his sisters are of age and looking at starting families.

Not sure whether to tell anyone or not, because from past experience some people freak out a little too much. My family has missed my nephew so much their grief can still be felt strongly.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dream of my Nephew Empty Re: Dream of my Nephew

Post by pachakutiq Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:29 am

ooh, wow...I do think it may be wiser to instead not say anything.

But, you will know at any rate, and you can also watch the child who may be coming into your family and be a part of the child's life. You'll know to watch for any similarities. Sometimes its so hard to keep a secret such as this, but its wiser to do so. At least you'll know!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:01 pm

pachakutiq wrote:ooh, wow...I do think it may be wiser to instead not say anything.  

But, you will know at any rate, and you can also watch the child who may be coming into your family and be a part of the child's life.  You'll know to watch for any similarities.  Sometimes its so hard to keep a secret such as this, but its wiser to do so.  At least you'll know!  

Yes I've kept it quiet, Because people will start seeing things that are not there, and treat the child as my Nephew that passed rather than the little boy he is now.

He was so excited,, he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face.. he was an innocent when he passed over as he had a large brain tumor and autism due to the brain tumor. Everyone was his friend, he was a gorgeous boy , and i cant wait, I wont have much to do with him when he is born, as it will be my niece, whom i am not overly close. But i will get to see time to time.

I've never had a message like this before, so i had no idea what to do with it, but lucky i think about things before i say anything, and i thought about it and thought better to keep it to myself.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disa Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 pm

This is such exciting news. These types of messages are difficult aren't they? I haven't had this specific type of dream, but it's exciting to know about yours. One of the biggest things I deal with is whether to say what I see or not. I often wonder WHY we are shown such things if we are to keep it to ourselves, but I'm still amazed every time.

I think you and CN in this case are right to wait and see. I feel happiness that this little soul will come back again and get to experience the family he left so soon in a different way. xoxox
Disa
Disa

https://disawylde.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Disa wrote:This is such exciting news.  These types of messages are difficult aren't they?  I haven't had this specific type of dream, but it's exciting to know about yours.  One of the biggest things I deal with is whether to say what I see or not.  I often wonder WHY we are shown such things if we are to keep it to ourselves, but I'm still amazed every time.

I think you and CN in this case are right to wait and see.  I feel happiness that this little soul will come back again and get to experience the family he left so soon in a different way. xoxox

It is difficult news , but exciting, Its the first for me too, I think my nephew wanted to tell someone, and i was it LOL!! he was so excited i could hear him laughing. When i think about the dream its all i can hear, is his little laugh he had..

Yes exactly WHY? why was i shown when i cannot tell anyone LOL!! But i think it was a message for me alone, Thinking maybe, because i actually dont say what i see, unless asked. They never in a million years are going to ask this question, so im safe in not revealing LOL!!
We are all going to see John Edward In November when he arrives in Brisbane, he had a message for my sister last time she went, about her son. This time i am hoping my gran comes through, As much as i talk to her all the time, its always nice to get the message from someone else.

Yes i am as just as excited as yourself, for him to experience the family in a different way, he so deserves it.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 pm

oh yes, it is exciting that he is coming into this world again and into your family as well again! Smile Do keep us posted as he is born again and as you are able to see him. Such a lovely present for the family!

As for John Edward....again, I am excited for you! Oh, how I wish I could see him myself. I always LOVED John Edward! I believe he is a very talented man and the real deal. Enjoy your November show with him and again keepus posted on that as well!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:00 pm

pachakutiq wrote:oh yes, it is exciting that he is coming into this world again and into your family as well again!  Smile  Do keep us posted as he is born again and as you are able to see him.  Such a lovely present for the family!

As for John Edward....again, I am excited for you!  Oh, how I wish I could see him myself.  I always LOVED John Edward!  I believe he is a very talented man and the real deal.  Enjoy your November show with him and again keep us posted on that as well!

I most certainly will keep you updated..last time he was in Cairns he cancelled due to illness, this time i am in Brisbane, so hoping he doesn't cancel, I am really looking forward to it.

I Love John Edward too!!

I did see Lisa Williams when she was in Cairns, she was pretty good.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:08 am

OMG! YES! I LOVED LISA TOO!!! 👍  You are so fortunate.  Though, I also get a bit nervous in large crowds, so going to the huge auditoriums/theatres where they go is not always good for me.  I start to hyper-ventilate and get really upset.  (empath here).  As much as I'd love to do this, I just can't do it. I am getting better though!  But still not enough to do this.  But, I do dream of one day!! I would so love to see John or even Lisa and there are a handful of others too that I'd love to see in person!

think of me when you are there, and I'll keep my fingers crossed when you go that Bill and your grandmother and others will come through to you!!! (Be sure to let us know which day it is!)

Bob and I go to the Shakespeare plays in Ithaca, NY, but they are outside in a grassy area and by the water too--and people bring their own lawn chairs or blankets to sit on - and so I am pretty good overall there. I have done a few shows in large buildings, and sometimes am good, but sometimes its difficult. one day, I will be able to do it and will come back here and share my experiences too! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down