The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Little black masses EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Little black masses EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Little black masses EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Little black masses EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Little black masses EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Little black masses EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Little black masses EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Little black masses EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Little black masses EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Little black masses

3 posters

Go down

Little black masses Empty Little black masses

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:52 am

ON numerous occasions when i wake in the middle of the night to make a bathroom visit, I often see little black masses , just less than knee high at the end of my bed.. Its on the floor mainly though.Its almost as if i startle them and they quickly flash off.. Now i do have light in my room from street light across the road, so its not like my room is entirely cloaked in darkness and these little black masses are darker than dark..
they are just darker than the shadows in my room. Now ive had many animals over my lifetime and because its in the middle of the night and i am still half asleep, i dont get a chance to tune in.
My Gut instincts tell me its one of my animals thats passed.. but not sure which one.
I know its not Seth, I have seen him on the end of my bed with Bella , they often slept together at the end of my bed.
It could be Bruin, my beautiful boy from many years ago, or a couple of cats ive had, Wally in particular.. this shadow moves very quickly which makes me think it could be Wally, Just not sure though, I wish i wasnt so tired and i made a point of tuning in.
I do not fear this shadow nor do i feel anything bad from it. I am just as startled as it is haha!!
its happened over a dozen times, and yet still i havent discovered who it is.. Hopefully one day i will. I would like to greet him or her... I have already told them not to be scared and they are welcome to sleep at the end of the bed. but everytime they run off, when i get up.. Maybe i will tune into the room itself psychically rather than mediumship level... Psychically i may be able to pick up on the energy changes and see who this little critter is.. Mediumship level i know ill get all sorts and just tune into who i want.. so that is not a solution for me, especially if i go searching for spirit energy..If its already in the room then thats a different kettle of fish.
Anyone else done this, tuned in after the event , to see if they can pick up anything? ( Psychically)

I have with other peoples homes, but i rarely do it in my own home , because i dont really take much notice of spirit presence unless they are trying to get my attention. Or i know they are there and welcome them, but they stay at a distance...they are mainly relatives and a couple of guides who pop in.. Except Bridget she is elusive to me, yet my daughter sees her often..Bridget i never see afar, if i do see her she is over my shoulder and very close to me. She has a message normally when this happens.

anyhoo i am getting off track here LOL Again!!

anyone got any suggestions?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Little black masses Empty Re: Little black masses

Post by flutingoracle Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm

I haven't tuned into a room after an experience like that, actually seeing little black masses.. I did have many 'sightings' of my deceased black cat who was my teenage best friend in the animal world, and possibly altogether!! We had a real connection.. he'd be out prowling the neighbourhood but if I was really sad he'd just appear, and come an sit beside me, purring and nuzzling me. For many years I saw a black shadow, not cat outline, but bout his standing height, and I knew it was him, and would talk to him...

With the room, though.. I did try to pick up the women who died in my previous home (before we bought it) when i first felt her, and I have done a sweep of energy of the room generally often, but not for an animal energy... Good luck with solving that, DB Very Happy
flutingoracle
flutingoracle

http://www.ahaoracle.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 pm

I'm so glad to read that you are not fearful of it just because it is a black mass. At the other site we all belonged to, I could never get people to understand that "shadow" people and black masses was NOT bad! I tried to explain that it takes a lot of energy to appear fully to us as we knew them, and it takes a lot of energy just to come to us! Black masses are not to be feared! So glad you already know this.

I'd just talk to them like you're doing and try to remember to do so throughout the day while you're awake. Doing laundry? Why not talk to them as you're doing so. Washing dishes by hand, do the same. Whether you do so telepathically or out loud, no matter. That sometimes seems to help them to get more energy together to actually appear to you. Plus, the love we send out to them is energy of course, and I sometimes wonder if that is the energy needed for them to appear in true form rather then in a black or mucky looking fog.

I remember one night at the farmhouse, I went to bed early because I was tired. As I entered the bedroom, with the hubby still watching tv in the living room, I could see this dark brown and gray mass - like a cloud, just hanging in mid air by our bed. However, I could also make out glasses in the middle of this mass. I realized it was a person who was coming through, but who? I spoke to it, (can't recall what I said now though), and told them I would pray for them and to let me know somehow who they were when they were able to do so.
I did pray for the mass and it soon disappeared. I had the feeling she was someone I knew, but who? Also I could tell it was female and she was also a gentle soul.

A few days later, my sister called to tell me one of her closest friends died unexpectedly in the hospital from pneumonia. She was a healthy woman, young and still sadly died like this. She was even a nurse at that same hospital and loved by all there. It was a true shock and terrible shame this occurred, but as soon as my sister told me of her death, I knew it was her! I recalled she wore those same type of glasses, though I had not seen her in years. I told my sister that she came to me but I wasn't sure who she was. She gave me the feeling she was okay and I was sure she wanted me to pass that along. Not sure if sis did share my experiences with her family and other friends of theirs, because sis is quite embarrassed by our family's abilities. She has pretty much shut her own abilities down because she is in denial of them. But, that was really all I could do. Darlene was at peace and I still sometimes think of her and pray for her. In fact, right now thinking of her and telling this story, I swear I can feel her presence somewhat. Smile I always liked her a great deal.

also, yes, I have had my pets also come as well as people to me in a black mass, similar to how you explain. Being a medium, we also have an energy field around us that I describe to others being like a beacon light to souls on the other side, like we are a lighthouse with a light to guide in ships on the water. Smile So our energy helps them to come through easier, but it is still a lot of work for them to finish it up.

Many times spirits come to me only half way. I'll never forget my grandmother coming to me only from the waist up! lol! and, often I only see faces and no bodies attached! I'll never forget my husbands great grandfather coming to me and scaring the HELL out of me! He was nearly nose to nose with me, when I was sleeping and woke me up demanding to know WHY I was researching HIS family! lol!

But, I do fully believe if you think of them and talk to them, it extends more energy to them where they can then appear to you so you can catch a glimpse of them, at least.

D.B. what a beautiful experience, I think! You are blessed with their love and visits. True blessings that!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 am

I haven't made any bathroom stops in the middle of the night recently, so i havent encountered what little one it is as yet!. But no i do not fear them, I also have a hard time convincing people black or brownish masses are not to be feared. I guess its what energy i pick up on them will depend whether they are bad or not, I rarely get a bad feeling with black masses.
Someone once said to me where good can go, so can bad, i tend to disagree, In all my years of working with energy, i found that like attracts like. My home is full of Love and peace and that is what comes. I totally agree we are little beacons of light, like moths to a flame. I knew one lady i use to read for, she has a light that twinkled, like little stars all around her, not fully formed, some spirit were attracted to that. and she would have randoms visit her, because of her light that twinkled. she attracted earth bound spirit that were seeking help to cross over, maybe this was her job in the spirit world, I dont know, but she was far from ready to do so on her own. so she would come to me when a new one was attached and i would help.
This little mass is definitely a little animal, I feel all of my animals, and every time i think of them it is always unconditional love for them.
I dont mind whoever it is wanting to be near me again for a time, One night i will tune in and find out who it is.
I just am not mentally able through my working week, as my mental levels are exhausted from work. My days off , i have so much to catch up on and do at the moment.. Once i have organised myself and my mental exhaustion is not at such a high level i will be able to do so.
I am just so glad that this little ball of fluffy energy wants to be near me at the moment. Sleeping at the foot of my bed. None of my pets use to move an inch when i was around, so this is what makes it difficult because now they are spirit energy , they do, which is odd. But i will get the the bottom of it.. Very Happy

. Little animals like humans need to learn how to manifest, i am sure the little one will get there though, as Seth did quite quickly as he use to see spirit when they were around and i guess he got the gist of it before he passed over. he was my little familiar as was Bruin, Wally and Tinkerbell, even though i did not have Tinkerbell with me for long. Bruin and the others i have not seen so clearly, i have felt them, But Seth i have seen clearly...Some of my Mums cats are around her , and i see them clearly, i tell her and she says funny i was just thinking of them. They all saw spirit when i did, all were calm and relaxed and took it in their stride. But my little Bella she sees them and stresses out , puffs and pants and hides in the wardrobe.. Ive seen her run off with her tail between her legs, poor little dear. But i will send them all Love and and help them with energy and see if they can manifest a little easier. Its just frustrating because i am half asleep and not quick enough to capture them.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flutingoracle Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:22 pm

That would be frustrating, DB.. I know I longed to see my beautiful black cat's full form, in place of the shadow, but as much as I wished to see him again, in was still very comforting to feel him there with me.. Smile 

And yes, re the energy of one's home.. people often comment on what a nice 'feel' our home has.. that doesn't mean that in some, infrequent, moments we don't leave icky energy dangling.. it just means that there is positive jous jous enough to clear that mucky energy..
flutingoracle
flutingoracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:11 am

flutingoracle wrote:That would be frustrating, DB.. I know I longed to see my beautiful black cat's full form, in place of the shadow, but as much as I wished to see him again, in was still very comforting to feel him there with me.. Smile 

And yes, re the energy of one's home.. people often comment on what a nice 'feel' our home has.. that doesn't mean that in some, infrequent, moments we don't leave icky energy dangling.. it just means that there is positive jous jous enough to clear that mucky energy..

I agree Flutingoracle re the energy in a home, we also have our times where the energy is not so happy, but the happy far outweighs the icky days..so our home is quite relaxed and peaceful.

it is frustrating , but i will get to the bottom of it, because i am sleeping all the way through, I know the little one is still with me, i am just not getting up catching it. and always forget when i get home to tune into the space, I chuck dinner on, i get out in the garden for as long as i can before the mozzies start biting, i eat dinner, watch a program then im off to bed, ground hog days Shocked Very Happy This weekend i dont have much to do but look for a new car, so i am going to set some time aside and see if i cant get to the bottom of it.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flutingoracle Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 am

A relaxed home is a blessing, indeed DB Smile 

Groundhog day... oh... Sad I'm retired, so each day might be groundhog day, but we get to choose ..  A blessing, but it comes with advancing age!! Very Happy 

have a fun weekend.. glad to hear you have some space.. Smile
flutingoracle
flutingoracle

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 am

Dancing Bear wrote:I haven't made any bathroom stops in the middle of the night recently, so i havent encountered what little one it is as yet!. But no i do not fear them, I also have a hard time convincing people black or brownish masses are not to be feared. I guess its what energy i pick up on them will depend whether they are bad or not, I rarely get a bad feeling with black masses.
Someone once said to me where good can go, so can bad, i tend to disagree, In all my years of working with energy, i found that like attracts like.

This is exactly how I think too, D.B. Like attracts like.

My home is full of Love and peace and that is what comes. I totally agree we are little beacons of light, like moths to a flame. I knew one lady i use to read for, she has a light that twinkled, like little stars all around her, not fully formed, some spirit were attracted to that. and she would have randoms visit her, because of her light that twinkled. she attracted earth bound spirit that were seeking help to cross over, maybe this was her job in the spirit world, I dont know, but she was far from ready to do so on her own. so she would come to me when a new one was attached and i would help.
This little mass is definitely a little animal, I feel all of my animals, and every time i think of them it is always unconditional love for them.

Smile Wow, that is nice! Its also very nice that you were able to help her with them and that she knew you and knew to go to you. Smile Yes, I know you're a lover of animals. Smile

I dont mind whoever it is wanting to be near me again for a time, One night i will tune in and find out who it is.
I just am not mentally able through my working week, as my  mental levels are exhausted from work. My days off , i have so much to catch up on and do at the moment.. Once i have organised myself and my mental exhaustion is not at such a high level i will be able to do so.
I am just so glad that this little ball of fluffy energy wants to be near me at the moment. Sleeping at the foot of my bed. None of my pets use to move an inch when i was around, so this is what makes it difficult because now they are spirit energy , they do, which is odd. But i will get the the bottom of it.. Very Happy

yes, I can understand that. I haven't done much medium work myself in awhile. I went through some difficulties a few years ago and was just so emotionally and mentally spent, I had to let all that go for awhile and concentrate on myself.

. Little animals like humans need to learn how to manifest, i am sure the little one will get there though, as Seth did quite quickly as he use to see spirit when they were around and i guess he got the gist of it before he passed over. he was my little familiar as was Bruin, Wally and Tinkerbell, even though i did not have Tinkerbell with me for long. Bruin and the others i have not seen so clearly, i have felt them, But Seth i have seen clearly...Some of my Mums cats are around her , and i see them clearly, i tell her and she says funny i was just thinking of them.  They all saw spirit when i did, all were calm and relaxed and took it in their stride. But my little Bella she sees them and stresses out , puffs and pants and hides in the wardrobe.. Ive seen her run off with her tail between her legs, poor little dear. But i will send them all Love and and help them with energy and see if they can manifest a little easier. Its just frustrating because i am half asleep and not quick enough to capture them.

Yes, animals are like young children. Innocent. I think this is why they are able to sense/see spirit. My friends little dog use to always bark at the something in their hallway leading to the bathroom and bedrooms. Her husband also would *feel* something (he was a psychic medium, but it frightened him)---and she could never understand what or why or who. Then the psychic card reader we went to told her it was her father, as he came through to tell her he didn't like her little dog because he barked too much! Laughing

I know when I astral traveled once to my daughters home, my 2 granddogs saw me. I wasn't trying to travel there, it just happened. All of a sudden, I was standing in her livingroom and she and her husband and the two dogs were sitting/laying on the couch watching a movie. It was late at night. The two dogs saw me and jumped off the couch and came running to me at the door barking happily! My daughter and sil both yelled at teh dogs to be quiet that 'no one was there!' The poor dogs kept looking at me and then to them as if to say, "But, its Nana! She IS here!" My daughter even through a small couch pillow at them to get them to stop, and they were very confused. Laughing Then, I disappeared. The next day, I called her and told her what I experienced and she and the sil nearly passed out with amazement. For some reason, I was drawn to their home a few times. After that experience with the dogs though, my daughter would sense me--and we both confirmed the happenings. Anyway, yes, animals are like young children and very much able to sense spirit happenings.

My old dog comes to me frequently too. I see him and sometimes just hear him. The granddogs also visit, not a lot, but they have. Smile Its comforting when they do . Even my moms little dog visited me once, and I never really liked that dog! Laughing She didn't like me either! I was shocked to have her visit me! But it was a nice visit really. Smile All spirit visits are nice visits.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am

Yes, it really counts about the vibe of energy the home gives off. If there is a lot of hateful words flying about and struggles, it won't be bringing in good spirits, thats for sure! And, everyone has their bad days too. That is just how things are in the normal home. We have those times as well. Everyone does.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by flutingoracle Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 am

Yes indeed re the energy of a home, CN.. I think i've told you before about a spirit presence here.. It ended up being a woman, perhaps 40-ish, with dark hair and from the 1930s or so.. her husband had build this home, but in earning the means to build it and keep them fed, he was often skippering on a lumber barge which kept him absent from home.. she was really lonely, but loved her home very much. Mostly i just felt a presence in the, oddly, new part of the house that we extended to accommodate all 5 of us plus an ongoing flow of family and friends wanting to see our new home and 'escape to the country' Very Happy I would have thought she'd hang out in the part she lived in, and was familiar with..

Anyway, my bro-in-law, who is quite psychic (to my irritation, because he is otherwise quite irresponsible and boorish!) said he'd had a dream.. he seemed to have been pretty with it in his dreaming, though, as he said she was lonely, just wanted to be acknowledged etc... Well, i had been acknowledging an energy, but was unsure what... So I used my trusty Feng Shui to 'cure' the relationship area of our home, to bless friendships and etc, by leaving fresh flowers (also something my b-i-l suggested) and talking to her.

I 'heard' from her that either she or her home was named Chantilly, and that she loved it very much.. she wanted us to know that she was very grateful that we'd reclaimed what was a beautifully-boned wreck of a home, which had been split into two flats, had a hideous makeover in the 70's and was dark and gloomy.. It is now a larger, but true to period (1920s) much-loved home, and I think she was simply enjoying seeing her home looking beautiful and loved again... Soon after our 'conversation' I noticed that her energy was no longer with us, and I never feel any spirit energy anymore... she has let go and moved on, happily, I hope... Smile
flutingoracle
flutingoracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down