The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Black shadows EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Black shadows EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Black shadows EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Black shadows EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Black shadows EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Black shadows EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Black shadows EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Black shadows EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Black shadows EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Black shadows

2 posters

Go down

Black shadows Empty Black shadows

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:16 am

Black shadows! What is your experiences with them. Have they all been bad, or have you found that they can also have a little good in them?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black shadows Empty Black Shadows

Post by pachakutiq Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:45 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Black shadows! What is your experiences with them. Have they all been bad, or have you found that they can also have a little good in them?

I've heard people saying that the black shadow spirits are bad spirits.  I do NOT believe in this at all and will give you two reasons why!

1.  One "black shadow spirit" I saw along with my mother and two siblings and my nephew, was the spirit of this lovely young man from Africa, who was in the states, studying to become a priest.  He was such a good man in life--very loveable and fun and ALL the children in the parish adored him!  My nephew was a severely handicapped child, paralyzed from the waist down, but a super kid.  This young man went out of his way to give my nephew the extra attention he could.  He played games with him and did so much and my young nephew at the time just adored this angel too.  

Sadly, this bright light of our world became deathly ill with a disease that killed him when he was very young, (early 20s).  My nephew was very sad and upset.  My nephew always faced many hospitalizations and surgeries throughout his life.  This man was ALWAYS there--sometimes traveling hundreds of miles to the said hospital to cheer my nephew up--when he was alive.  This man was truly an angel on earth!  

One day, we were all at my mothers home and we ALL saw this angel again--however, he was seen as a black shadow to us all.   We knew IMMEDIATELY who this black shadow spirit was, as we could FEEL him and his energy---which was always like a bright light.  We all were quite surprised and at this date, I can't recall why we figured he showed up, but I think it was when my nephew was facing a very dangerous surgery and so we were all sad and upset and worried but trying to be very uplifting and light about it for my nephew.  And, I think this angel came to let us know that he was watching over my nephew and that he'd be okay.  My nephew rarely saw spirits--but saw him that day and we all did.  Though again, he was seen as a dark shadowy spirit.  But his energy was also there--light and uplifting!  

a 2nd story.  One day, while living in our very old farmhouse, I became quite fatigued and though it was an early night, decided to head for bed earlier then usual.  As soon as I walked into our bedroom, I saw this dark cloud literally hanging half way in the air between the floor and ceiling of our bedroom.  It was dark indeed and I knew it was a spirit.  I could detect glasses in this spirit---but had no idea who it was.  It was a feminine spirit was all I could detect.  I realized it was a spirit who was trying hard to give me a message and couldn't do so, either because it was a new spirit or just not sure.  So I told the spirit that I would pray for them and their loved ones and went to bed doing so.

The next day I found out that one of my sisters best friends had died very suddenly and very tragically--and again, quite young too--with young teens still at home---the night I saw that 'black cloud'.  I also remembered vividly that the last time I saw her, she wore glasses exactly like those I saw hanging in this blackish cloud!  So, I realized it was her.  I told my sister all I experienced and told her to let her husband know that she is in peace now and wanted to let htem know that and not to mourn her as she was no longer suffering.  

So, I have come to realize that black shadows are not bad spirits.  Often times they are NEW spirits.  New to coming through to a medium or new to the spirit world.  Even if they have appeared many times, we need to remember that it takes A LOT of energy for a spirit to appear.  So sometimes they would rather put MORE energy into sending us information in other ways - telepathically or what have you then putting it into appearing as we remember them looking.

Have you not often seen spirits appear to you in only half a body--or just their face?  Goodness knows I have!  I'll never forget my grandmother coming to me and she only appeared from teh waist up though I could tell she was walking towards me in my bedroom and she stopped at my bed and reached out and touched my shoulder, shaking me awake and bent down to whisper to me that an important message was soon to come my way.  I remember looking at the clock and seeing the time (very early morning, not long after midnight) and realized my father had passed away.  I was awake the rest of that morning in bed, waiting for the call that came a few hours later, when my niece knew I'd be awake - 6am---and gave me the news of my dads death.  He died about 2am--the day after my birthday, as he swore he would NOT die on my birthday (though he very nearly did).  My Last birthday gift from my dad that was a loving gift from him that he could give.

So no, shadow spirits are NOT bad spirits.  they are just spirits who aren't using the energy they are grabbing to full show themselves and instead using the energy in other ways to reach us.  Don't fear them.  Accept them lovingly and let them know you'll pray for them and theirs.  They will appreciate that and you will soon realize who they were and why they were there with you.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Black shadows Empty Re: Black shadows

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:43 am

What beautiful experiences you’ve had with black shadows Noodle, I too believe they are not all bad.
I posted this up because my daughter saw a black shadow in our home, it scared her, as she is at the stage of seeing but unable to communicate. Once she starts to be able to communicate she will start realising it is not all to be feared.
Thank you for you reply, I will show it to her, so hopefully she will relax a little with it all xxx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black shadows Empty Re: Black shadows

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down