The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Conjured energy EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Conjured energy EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Conjured energy EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Conjured energy EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Conjured energy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Conjured energy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Conjured energy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Conjured energy EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Conjured energy EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Conjured energy

3 posters

Go down

Conjured energy Empty Conjured energy

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 pm

in most of these paranormal shows i watch, there are some instances that mention conjured energy forms that take a life upon themselves, and normally of the bad kind.
like satanism etc.. those rituals where they open portals and allow entities to come through or do rituals that are not of a loving kind and over time an energy forms that wreaks havoc.. a lot of these energy forms are demonic in nature, negative energy.
Now i have never encountered it myself, only bad people who have passed over, but that is different to this what im talking about, it is a ball of negative energy that brings ill to the place it was performed.
it it seen blacker than black..
have any of you encountered this personally or seen this being mentioned? What are your thoughts on it?

I prefer not to go exploring to find out for myself as this is not my line of work, but i am intrigued.
I guess its like a spell and the intent behind the spell.. i guess this energy behind the intent is what gives it power..
I dont do spells either LOL!! But i know do and i am not against them nor am i a disbeliever, i just dont feel the need to do them.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Conjured energy Empty Re: Conjured energy

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:in most of these paranormal shows i  watch, there are some instances that mention conjured energy forms that take a life upon themselves, and normally of the bad kind.
like satanism etc.. those rituals where they open portals and allow entities to come through or do rituals that are not of a loving kind and over time an energy forms that wreaks havoc.. a lot of these energy forms are demonic in nature, negative energy.
Now i have never encountered it myself, only bad people who have passed over, but that is different to this what im talking about, it is a ball of negative energy that brings ill to the place it was performed.
it it seen blacker than black..
have any of you encountered this personally or seen this being mentioned? What are your thoughts on it?

I, personally, have never encountered this form of energy as you describe, but I can believe in it. I have grown up in a household with a person who suffered greatly with depression and when she was depressed, (nearly all the time), the whole negative energy thing was definitely hanging in the air all around inside the house. It was heavy. It affected everyone in the house. Now, in this case, for the most part this person couldn't help her depression---but to a certain point she could've as well. She should've accepted medical help and counseling for it, but the one time she was put on medication to help her with her depression, she threw them away and refused to take them. So she wasn't willing to accept any help and the problem just kept on happening and it got worse, I think, the older she got.

So, if that could happen as the result of one person in the household, then why not if the negative spirits get together and try to send negativity into the world? Of course it can happen. Negativity has a lot of power. Its scary and its strong. But being positive is also strong and much more loving of course and healing. Haven't you ever met a living person who was just mean and hateful, whether they suffered with depression or not? A lot of them are in such a terrible state that they seem only to be happy when they see someone else suffering, and so they have a tendency to cause an upset in someone elses life, just so they can see the suffering. It makes the person feel powerful and that feels good to them. Same with spirits.

It is also why the Catholic Church, to this day, continue to have some priests trained to deal with such demonic energy. There is at least one priest that is trained to get rid of this type of energy/perform exorcisms. A cousin of the husband has an Uncle in law, who is such a trained priest that is in the mid western part of the U.S. and his job is to take care of these types of negative energies as well as exorcisms and yes, he is quite busy from what we hear.

I prefer not to go exploring to find out for myself as this is not my line of work, but i am intrigued.
I guess its like a spell and the intent behind the spell.. i guess this energy behind the intent is what gives it power..
I dont do spells either LOL!! But i know do and i am not against them nor am i a disbeliever, i just dont feel the need to do them.

same here. I'm not interested in getting anywhere near such energy. I had enough of it growing up in a household that was messed up. Haven't you ever walked into a room where a happy atmosphere is felt, people are happy and talking and smiling and laughing? You can't help but to feel happy and light yourself. But then, walk into a room where there is a person who is in a bad mood, whether or not they are even suffering from depression--they could just be in a bad mood, and you can feel that heaviness in the air as well. Now with someone who suffers w/depression, multiply that feeling x 10 and this is how it is with just one depressed person, but with an entity such as you are speaking of--or multiple entities who are sending negative energies, multiply that by a thousand or more....scary stuff!

No thank you. Not for me. I much prefer the light feeling of happiness and joy. Thank you very much!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 pm

You've explained it well noodle. I didn't think of it like you described. But yes I do know what you mean by the atmosphere just one person can create. I can't even imagine what a conjured negative energy is like made by multiple people. I'll never understand why people would purposely do it. I'm with you give me Loving light hearted atmosphere any day.

I did find it interesting many haunted sites have these types of conjured energy.. Why I could never be a paranormal investigator.. I'll leave that up to those who are brave enough. Its not a feeling I'd like to encounter.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 pm

I'm with you, DB!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms sunny Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:44 am

Hello again.. might as well get a running start. This is my line of work, one area of it to be more specific.. I speak from my personal experience and a place of knowledge and wisedom. While everyone may have differing experiences, most are similar when it comes to this area.
I’ve only just in recent years become more familiar with the darkest aspects of this line of work and from a personal experience perspective instead of guessing, assuming and just wondering. It wasn’t until our sons death that I truly knew what darkness was. Almost 3 years ago after giving birth and having him die a day later.. when I returned home a few days later, Amidst my inconsolable hysteria... a dark force, no true shape, much like a dense fog appreared in our room. I knew what it wanted because they’ve been attempting to “seduce” me to work with them, be a force for them from the beginning.
One of the first lessons my collective (guides) taught me was that I couldn’t use the skills I was learning for personal gain. (As in I couldn’t use the skills to get back at someone or use them to hurt people etc. ) and that I had to choose a side basically. It wasn’t until years later that I was given a better understanding of how it all works.
Most people think darkness, and they see evil, negative, bad.. when in actuality, just as there is a greater power of light, there is the exact same balance of power of darkness. The darkness in and of itself is not any of the things I mentioned previously.. it is simply there, balancing out the light.
Think of it as a hand.. the palm is the darkness, the digits are the individual entities.. now these entities feed off anger, fear, chaos, hurt, sadness.. heavier emotions, lower frequency. Now they may very well wish to cause harm, however just like the leach isn’t evil because it’s a parasite and sucks your blood, they arent necessarily evil either. (Yes I concede some act accordingly to be defined as evil) these are few and far between.. however when the balance is shifted in darknesses favour, when there is more darkness in the world collectively, there is at that time an abundance of them.
Secondly, when you say “conjured up”, it doesn’t necessarily mean anyone summoned anything or called something forth.. it’s entirely possible that the right timing and energy exists within a space that they are attracted... war torn areas, hospitals, asylums, police stations.. even churches. Just as those of us that work with the dead are much like a light house, the more we use it the brighter we shine. The darkness works the same way. Where there is light, I garantee there is dark. Just like where there are living, there are dead.
I’ve found most relatively harmless.. however that’s my perspective, having to banish (a few) cleanse an area (including my own home) I think much of the fear comes from not having access to the experience enough. Also from all the stories which have mostly been made into tall tales by now. Think of the game telephone and how distorted the msg gets by the end.. kinda the same here.. not to say there aren’t super “bad” ones out there.. they truly are fewer than those shows lead on.
One thing to keep into perspective is that those shows, any show, movie etc.. they have creative licence, they have editing and they are first and foremost after ratings.
Ms sunny
Ms sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:22 am

Ms sunny wrote:Hello again.. might as well get a running start. This is my line of work, one area of it to be more specific.. I speak from my personal experience and a place of knowledge and wisedom. While everyone may have differing experiences, most are similar when it comes to this area.
      I’ve only just in recent years become more familiar with the darkest  aspects of this line of work and from a personal experience perspective instead of guessing, assuming and just wondering. It wasn’t until our sons death that I truly knew what darkness was. Almost 3 years ago after giving birth and having him die a day later.. when I returned home a few days later, Amidst my inconsolable hysteria... a dark force, no true shape, much like a dense fog appreared in our room. I knew what it wanted because they’ve been attempting to “seduce” me to work with them, be a force for them from the beginning.
     One of the first lessons my collective (guides) taught me was that I couldn’t use the skills I was learning for personal gain. (As in I couldn’t use the skills to get back at someone or use them to hurt people etc. ) and that I had to choose a side basically. It wasn’t until years later that I was given a better understanding of how it all works.
      Most people think darkness, and they see evil, negative, bad.. when in actuality, just as there is a greater power of light, there is the exact same balance of power of darkness. The darkness in and of itself is not any of the things I mentioned previously.. it is simply there, balancing out the light.
   Think of it as a hand.. the palm is the darkness, the digits are the individual entities.. now these entities feed off anger, fear, chaos, hurt, sadness.. heavier emotions, lower frequency. Now they may very well wish to cause harm, however just like the leach isn’t evil because it’s a parasite and sucks your blood, they arent necessarily evil either. (Yes I concede some act accordingly to be defined as evil) these are few and far between.. however when the balance is shifted in darknesses favour, when there is more darkness in the world collectively, there is at that time an abundance of them.
    Secondly, when you say “conjured up”, it doesn’t necessarily mean anyone summoned anything or called something forth.. it’s entirely possible that the right timing and energy exists within a space that they are attracted... war torn areas, hospitals, asylums, police stations.. even churches.  Just as those of us that work with the dead are much like a light house, the more we use it the brighter we shine. The darkness works the same way. Where there is light, I garantee there is dark. Just like where there are living, there are dead.
       I’ve found most relatively harmless.. however that’s my perspective, having to banish (a few) cleanse an area (including my own home) I think much of the fear comes from not having access to the experience enough. Also from all the stories which have mostly been made into tall tales by now. Think of the game telephone and how distorted the msg gets by the end.. kinda the same here.. not to say there aren’t super “bad” ones out there.. they truly are fewer than those shows lead on.
    One thing to keep into perspective is that those shows, any show, movie etc.. they have creative licence, they have editing and they are first and foremost after ratings.

I am sorry to hear of your loss Ms Sunny, and understand that choice we are given, I also was given a choice, in a darker time of my life, I chose. I have encountered dark energy myself and i must say its not the line of work i prefer. I do have a dear dear friend who works with both light and dark, she does not fear it , and takes it all in her stride, but her path is distinct and different to my own. I adore her and respect her abilities and line of work, because even though she works with the darker energies at times, she also is in the line of helping and working with clients.
I guess in these shows that i watch, i do realise a lot is theatrics, the cases of conjuring, they point to Satanism rituals, conjuring darker entities, over time and many rituals, creating an energy in that space that is dark, negative and forms a life of its own, without ever having lived , so to speak. I have felt this energy at least once in my life and its not very nice, I felt it as soon as i walked into a home, and was told that the previous tenants, did darker satanism rituals, whilst i was in that home the whole evening i could see and feel this energy and negative spirit hovering around, i was on edge all night, i did not want to tune in, as at that stage of my development almost 30 years ago, i was not equipped to deal with. 30 years later and much more experience, i could deal with it, and have encounter and dealt with many negative spirit energies, but not this darker energy that has been formed by people who have done rituals with ill intent, creating an energy that takes on a form of its own, i have yet to encounter it again and prefer not to. As i mentioned like yourself have chosen a line of work that I prefer to work in.

Thank you so much for sharing your sensitive story with us, to explain your encounters with darker energy, much respect.

DB
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms sunny Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:34 am

I can understand not wanting anything to do with such energy. I personally choose to do as much good as I can and have done so for a very long time now. The way I approach it is a place of love and understanding, or at least doing my best to understand it, understand others etc. Being an empath is the basic level of beginning, from there it’s possible to go further and be a part of something greater than yourself/oneself. In a very generalized statement, I’ve found most humans (speaking literally and specifically cuts down on confusion and allows for greater understanding.. I’ve found) have.a very black and white view of the world, when in fact the grey space tends to take up most room, figuratively and literally. I’ve learned to see myself as the tool as well as the vessel to convey so much that would otherwise go unnoticed and unacknowledged.. I do my best to communicate my reality on ways that the general public can understand. I can completely understand why you and any one else would not only hesitate but declare themselves free of such forces. It isn’t a pleasant feeling. It does in fact take a toll on the human body.. I’m firm evidence of that. Yet in knowing all of this, I have chosen to be part of all energy that exists. I believe and know that there are positions we all have and places we each belong, I would never judge someone for not wanting to be involved with such forces.. however I too understand the call to arms so to speak.. as someone’s got to keep the darkness in check and the dark workers aren’t the ones to depend on to get that job done.
I’ve learned that to deal with the dead, you must have a certain amount of “fearlessness” and whether that’s learned or taught behaviour, it gives us all our places and parts to play. Make no mistake.. I do my very best to be a force for good and when I’m sidelined, injured or know I shouldn’t and can’t preform regular duties, I stop all together. The myth is that there isn’t anything to do about the darkness, the truth is, light and love truly do solve much more than reserved and withheld ever could. I do respect your decision though.. it’s not an easy call to make and each choice definitely has its draw backs.
Looking forwards to cheating as well and thanks for the warm welcome.
Ms sunny
Ms sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:37 am

Ms sunny wrote:I can understand not wanting anything to do with such energy. I personally choose to do as much good as I can and have done so for a very long time now. The way I approach it is a place of love and understanding, or at least doing my best to understand it, understand others etc. Being an empath is the basic level of beginning, from there it’s possible to go further and be a part of something greater than yourself/oneself. In a very generalized statement, I’ve found most humans (speaking literally and specifically cuts down on confusion and allows for greater understanding.. I’ve found) have.a very black and white view of the world, when in fact the grey space tends to take up most room, figuratively and literally. I’ve learned to see myself as the tool as well as the vessel to convey so much that would otherwise go unnoticed and unacknowledged.. I do my best to communicate my reality on ways that the general public can understand. I can completely understand why you and any one else would not only hesitate but declare themselves free of such forces. It isn’t a pleasant feeling. It does in fact take a toll on the human body.. I’m firm evidence of that. Yet in knowing all of this, I have chosen to be part of all energy that exists. I believe and know that there are positions we all have and places we each belong, I would never judge someone for not wanting to be involved with such forces.. however I too understand the call to arms so to speak.. as someone’s got to keep the darkness in check and the dark workers aren’t the ones to depend on to get that job done.
     I’ve learned that to deal with the dead, you must have a certain amount of “fearlessness” and whether that’s learned or taught behaviour, it gives us all our places and parts to play. Make no mistake.. I do my very best to be a force for good and when I’m sidelined, injured or know I shouldn’t and can’t preform regular duties, I stop all together. The myth is that there isn’t anything to do about the darkness, the truth is, light and love truly do solve much more than reserved and withheld ever could. I do respect your decision though.. it’s not an easy call to make and each choice definitely has its draw backs.
  Looking forwards to cheating as well and thanks for the warm welcome.

You sound like my friend who works with both, I totally respect that! and I agree we need all kinds of workers to balance it all out, If we were all the same, i doubt we would be able to reach the multiple needs in the wider community both the living and passed over.
I do in a way work with negative energy, where i go to peoples homes who have negative energy, unexplained bumps, beds moving, whispers etc.. and i help out, most of the time it is not negative , just someone trying to get hold of the occupants and give a message or simply say happy birthday, or they are simply lost.. and yet times i will come across naughty, angry, or just depressed energy..I do work with them to help them either cross over and or deal with what is going on. But my main line of work is more guidance for the living , and healing with grief , sadness and confusion that comes with Traumatic times in their lives. Majority (not all ) of my clients are a certain type, and i have actually had to study (officially) to help them out on more than a medium level. Actively listen, using a strengths approach for empowerment etc.. it is very distinct, only due to what the universe has presented to me on my own personal journey and experiences which has given me an understanding of the types clients who are either sent or drawn to me,. Even with the spirit i get through at times, are also on this level, so i work with both, its not necessarily negative as such, its mainly trauma which brings about negative feelings/ energy, in which confusion, a sense of helplessness, anger at times and self doubt arises. I tend to concentrate on working with their own strengths, and allow them to come to their own answers, rather than give them my own ideas and opinion, I do use scenarios for understanding of what the Tarot or spirit are trying to convey, I have even used CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) at times to help out, because after all i am not them, we all work from different vibrations , different personalities, ways of thinking, culture, pasts that have molded us into who we are today. Even though the Tarot and or spirit connections guide them, they themselves ( clients) will go away with their own interpretation, but as long as they leave with a sense of clarity, empowerment and a sense of peace and direction, to me that's what matters.
I agree with the fearlessness, i tend to have this inbuilt, i don't know where it came from, its just there. I do not fear it all as you never know whats going to come through, I just prefer to do the line of work i do, and not purposely work with darker really negative energy that borderlines on evil, Working with the living who have personalities like this was enough for me, and yes I agree with working from Love, Empathy and understanding , personally i see no other way.
I also agree about stopping altogether until you are right again to continue, I have stopped momentarily as i have made a major move, and have been out of sorts for any kind of healing work, with lots to tend to and is occupying my time and mind, my clients luckily, are understanding and are waiting in the wings for me to say i am good to go again. Another week and i should be free'er and ready to go.

Awesome chatting with you xx
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:39 am

Ms sunny wrote:Hello again.. might as well get a running start. This is my line of work, one area of it to be more specific.. I speak from my personal experience and a place of knowledge and wisedom. While everyone may have differing experiences, most are similar when it comes to this area.
      I’ve only just in recent years become more familiar with the darkest  aspects of this line of work and from a personal experience perspective instead of guessing, assuming and just wondering. It wasn’t until our sons death that I truly knew what darkness was. Almost 3 years ago after giving birth and having him die a day later.. when I returned home a few days later, Amidst my inconsolable hysteria... a dark force, no true shape, much like a dense fog appreared in our room. I knew what it wanted because they’ve been attempting to “seduce” me to work with them, be a force for them from the beginning.

Miss Sunny, first of all, my condolences on the loss of your son. No parent should ever have to experience the loss of a child. (((hugs))).

Now, yes, I also believe that when you have abilities, you should not use them for personal gain. And, I've known people, personally, who have used their abilities to hurt someone they are angry with. I think that is awful. Doing a spell on anyone or wishing them evil, is never the answer, no matter what they have done to you. I think you know this too, given what you post here.

Oh! I am so glad to see you post this, Sunny! *thumbsup* I use to go round and round on other spiritual sites that would always stress that darkness = evil. ALWAYS. No, it does not! I know that for a fact!! Thank you, Sunny for you mentioning this too.

Secondly, when you say “conjured up”, it doesn’t necessarily mean anyone summoned anything or called something forth.. it’s entirely possible that the right timing and energy exists within a space that they are attracted... war torn areas, hospitals, asylums, police stations.. even churches.  Just as those of us that work with the dead are much like a light house, the more we use it the brighter we shine. The darkness works the same way. Where there is light, I garantee there is dark. Just like where there are living, there are dead.

excellent post. thank you!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:08 am

I'm glad you do not judge those who choose not to work with dark energy and entities. I am such a person. I know I am not strong enough. While I do respect those who can handle it and I am happy they are able to do so, I also know I cannot handle it.

I have come in contact with some negative spirits--and not even that negative, really, but negative enough for me! Thankfully, my guides have always come immediately to my rescue and they will also warn me when I avoid something.

I've been judged by others who are psychic mediums like myself. Most of those who judge me as a "bad psychic medium" because I refuse to accept people whom I know I cannot handle to read or to read or help with a very bad energy. I tell any client who comes to me with such a request that I am not strong enough to handle it and so I refuse their business. I've often been told how horrible I am for turning them away--but I see it much better being honest with them up front and refusing then taking their money and time and not doing anything for them.

Like doctors and other professionals, there are some who can work with special causes and others who cannot. If I had cancer, I wouldn't be going to an orthopedic doctor for help getting rid of the cancer. I'd be going to a cancer specialist.

You have to know your own strengths and weaknesses and not judge others by theirs. Some of us can handle things that others consider too difficult. We all have our gifts, and its far better to know where your gifts begin and end. As DB mentioned, we can't all be exactly the same and be able to do and handle the exact same things. It just doesn't work that way.

Yes, this was a very good discussion, I think. Smile Very interesting!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down