The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Spirit Energy lingering EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Spirit Energy lingering EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Spirit Energy lingering EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Spirit Energy lingering EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Spirit Energy lingering

3 posters

Go down

Spirit Energy lingering Empty Spirit Energy lingering

Post by pachakutiq Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 pm

I don't know if it is due to the spirits energy or just me and my own energy, as I am one that seems to always screw up anything electronic.  TVs, radios, laptops, my cell phone--even light bulbs and electric lights.  These things don't like me.  They don't like to work around me.  Now, its not all the time, 24/7, but enough to make it noticeable if you're with me long enough.

Its a bit embarrassing at times when there are people around me whom I don't know well or at all and lights blow out or something stops working as I'm trying to use it or someone around me is trying to use it. Embarassed

It does get worse if I'm doing mediumship work.  To the point that the hubby & I finally had our landline phone removed because way back when DancingBear had her old website and we did psychic circles every week--our landline would always die and stop working.  I had the phone company out to repair my phone after any psychic circle and anytime I did medium work for a customer, it would die too.  

Well, after I did the 2nd exercise here that Dancingbear posted, and I could really sense heavy spirit energy in the hotel room with me during and after the exercise.  My laptop began to act really wonky after that, though I had closed down and was also off the sacred oracle site and went to do more genealogy work.  I was getting so frustrated with my laptop--never thinking it was due to spirit residue--that I finally just turned it off and began doing something else all together.  

My husband returned from his meetings and we went out to dinner and I mentioned to him about my laptop.  He tried to fix it and couldn't get it to work either.  By this time, we couldn't even get onto the internet, though the hubby's computers all worked.  weird!  (this is when I began to think it was due to the exercise here).  We also stopped in a shop and hubby purchased a few things from one artist there and all went well.  I went to pick out a few things from other artists there and when we went to pay--the whole computerized register DIED.  Laughing  The poor artist kid there (about 22 or so) was so perplexed.  "This never happened before!"  Laughing Well, he'd get it up working again, I'd try to pay again and it would die.  Finally, my husband comes over and says, "Its my wife.  Anything electric won't work around her. "  The kid just laughed, but finally--I did leave the shop and had the hubby make my purchase for me, and, all was fine.  

We come back to the hotel room and I realize my cell phone won't work.  Now this phone isn't quite a year old, and I bought it brand new!  My husband is doing all he can to try and get the blasted thing to work to no avail.  Sadly, I'm still paying on it too--and can't recall if I bought insurance on it--so may have to fork out more money for a new one.  Mad

Its just crazy how this stuff happens around me and this time its very frustrating too!  I have to live w/o my cell phone now till at least Saturday, when we get home and I can drive over to Verizon to get a new one.  Yeah, its only 2 days, but that will drive me BONKERS! cyclops

On one hand, I do have to laugh whenever it happens.  People generally do not believe me when I tell them.  The husband didn't believe me for years.  But now he does.  I have a very hard time changing light bulbs because the new one will also blow up literally--in my hands as I screw it into the socket (turned off).  It doesn't ever hurt me, but I am sometimes caught off guard by it and it'll startle me. The worse time though was when the hubby was on travel and I stayed home. He was gone for a few days and I couldn't get the tv to work to save my life. I tried EVERYTHING! It was soooo boring having to be at home for days on end w/o him at home and no tv. I am not a BIG tv watcher, but I like to have the background noise on at least and I do like to watch the evening news! finally hubby comes home and I had told him prior to his return that I couldn't get the phone to work...He comes in and picks up the remote, turns it on! everything fine!

scratch

Anyone else go through this? I mean, really--it IS frustrating, isn't it? But at the same time, I have to laugh at it too. lol!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Spirit Energy lingering Empty Re: Spirit Energy lingering

Post by Northtigress Fri May 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Years ago I had a boyfriend who introduced me to a bunch of his friends who all worked in graphic design. There were programmers, engineers, a couple of artists, and one guy who acted as the business manager.

The manager was really good at getting clients and keeping all the nerds in line. But he wasn't allowed near anyone's computer except his own Mac. Because every time he stayed in the same room with a piece of technology, something would go wrong. It became a running joke. "The project is going fine. We'll give you a print out. Just go back to your office, please!"

So I know it happens, but I have no idea why.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 am

I've been thinking. Have you tried carrying around a piece of black tourmaline or black kyanite? Both are good for blocking and/or balancing negative energy.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat May 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Haha Pach, thats sounds so bloody frustrating, I dont have that frustration to that extent , that you have. The things that play up on me are battery operated watches. Two year warranty on the batteries that last a week if im lucky. The fellow at the Jeweler got a bit frustrating at me, continuously getting new batteries for free, he said, surely you wear these in the shower or something, I have never had a customer go through batteries like you..
I stopped wearing watches.. I do have a wind up my great Aunty left me, She had very tiny wrists, I am going to treat myself and get it adjusted so i can wear it, Hopefully i dont stop that too!! I am going to experiment first and have it on my person, for about a week before i get adjustments done though. LOL!!

My Eldest daughter on the other hand, is continuously frustrated, ALL of her devices freeze up and stop working on her, Just like you Pach. Her phone brand new, plays up all the time, shuts off, she took it in to the shop she bought it from to look at, They cant find a thing wrong with it, It worked fine!!
Everytime she uses my computer, it freezes up on her, and I always always have to reboot it after she has used it. I find files missing, programs shut down. I have secretly watched her, and she does absolutely nothing wrong on it, i see that it just doesn't like her it just shuts down. Im scared to let her use it, as i need it for Uni LOL!!
Her bedside lamps never work half the time, she now has just thrown them and doesnt use one. The amount of Alarm clocks shes been through, that just decide not to work. Even the alarm on her new phone wont work LOL!

I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be, Mine is just batteries in watches.. easily resolved, Just don't wear one haha!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Northtigress wrote:I've been thinking. Have you tried carrying around a piece of black tourmaline or black kyanite? Both are good for blocking and/or balancing negative energy.

That is a GREAT idea, Northtigress! I do have some black tourmaline. I don't have the black kyanite, but I do have some of the blue kyanite. Just looked up its properties though and it won't ground me like the black kyanite does. So, I will grab my black tourmaline and carry that on me again for awhile. I use to always keep a various amount of crystals on me - in my pockets, but I haven't done that in awhile. Time to get them out again and start carrying them on my body. Thank you for suggesting this. I didn't even think of it!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat May 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Haha Pach, thats sounds so bloody frustrating, I dont have that frustration to that extent , that you have.
You have NO idea!  It is bloody frustrating!!!  Last night, we were flying home (on the flight from hell--but that is another story and I won't go into it) and it was a long flight--a bit over 4hrs.  So the hubby & I were tuned into the airlines free movie system, watching movies, as was the guy sitting beside me.  All of a sudden our tablets all died, and my husband looked at me and I told him, "I don't think its me this time!" Laughing  That time, I truly don't think it was, I think the airlines site just went down--as it often does and even the hubby agreed.  But it was kind of funny then.  lol!

The things that play up on me are battery operated watches. Two year warranty on the batteries that last a week if im lucky. The fellow at the Jeweler got a bit frustrating at me, continuously getting new batteries for free, he said, surely you wear these in the shower or something, I have never had a customer go through batteries like you..
I stopped wearing watches.. I do have a wind up my great Aunty left me, She had very tiny wrists, I am going to treat myself and get it adjusted so i can wear it, Hopefully i dont stop that too!! I am going to experiment first and have it on my person, for about a week before i get adjustments done though. LOL!!

Thats funny, DB--the free batteries by the jeweler.  My sister cannot wear watches either for the same reason.  They sometimes act up on me, but not much thank goodness.  Sis stopped trying to wear watches too for the same reason as you.  Too bad about the wind up watch.  My mother still has the one she received as a graduation gift from her parents back in 1944 and it still works.  I inherited my great Uncles watch that he received as a gift from the military--for his service in WWI.  When I got it, it still worked but has since stopped.  I still have it though.  Its way to large for my wrist, so I never wore it, but am keeping it anyway.

My Eldest daughter on the other hand, is continuously frustrated, ALL of her devices freeze up and stop working on her, Just like you Pach. Her phone brand new, plays up all the time, shuts off, she took it in to the shop she bought it from to look at, They cant find a thing wrong with it, It worked fine!!

ah, she is just like me!  Prepare her for a life of frustration!  If this doesn't help us develop patience, NOTHING will! Laughing  Maybe carrying black tourmaline will help her too.  It drives me nuts at times--such as this time that I shared.  I was sitting in the hotel room (too hot outside) and had nothing much else to do.  ARRRGH!  Rolling Eyes

Everytime she uses my computer, it freezes up on her, and I always always have to reboot it after she has used it. I find files missing, programs shut down. I have secretly watched her, and she does absolutely nothing wrong on it, i see that it just doesn't like her it just shuts down. Im scared to let her use it, as i need it for Uni LOL!!
Her bedside lamps never work half the time, she now has just thrown them and doesnt use one. The amount of Alarm clocks shes been through, that just decide not to work. Even the alarm on her new phone wont work LOL!
Laughing  yes, she sounds like me for sure!  My husband didn't use to believe me.  Took a few years for him to see that its true.  When we lived out in the middle of no-where and had the room for it--I use to buy lightbulbs in bulk just because I'd blow the new bulbs.  Now, I'm not allowed to change them at all anymore.  lol!

I cannot imagine how frustrating it would be, Mine is just batteries in watches.. easily resolved, Just don't wear one haha!
Your daughter knows & understands. I'm sorry she experiences this too.  And, as her mom, I guess you do kind of understand it.  I just get so angry about it at times.    Today, we are going to buy a new phone for me and I can't recall if we purchased a warranty on it as we don't generally do so.  Thank goodness most of yesterday we were on the plane flying, so its not like I really needed my phone.  If there was ever a good time for the phone to break it was while we were away and also flying home.  

I'm going to go through my crystals and make up a new little bag of them to carry on me.  I use to do that years ago, as when I visited family I needed them for grounding as well as to keep me mellowed out too.  Laughing  I stopped carrying them around on me awhile ago.  But I think I need it again.  You might want to do the same with your daughter!  Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 am

UPDATE!

My phone is WORKING AGAIN!!!

Hubby and I went into the store to get a new phone and there we had to wait. Sat there and looked over the phones on display, and sat for about 20 minutes or more, as there were only 3 workers and all with customers.

Hubby then looked at me and said, "Let me try calling you again--turn your phone on!" So, he walked to the other end of the store and the phone rang and we could actually hear each other! WOO HOO!!! So, when I realized he could hear me and the phone was working I told him, "c'mon! Lets blow this place!" and we left.

**doing the happy dance**

My phone is working again! HURRAY! Very Happy
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down