The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Tell me about this man EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Tell me about this man EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Tell me about this man EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Tell me about this man EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Tell me about this man EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Tell me about this man EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Tell me about this man EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Tell me about this man EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Tell me about this man EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Tell me about this man

2 posters

Go down

Tell me about this man Empty Tell me about this man

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 am

This man is deceased. That is all I will tell you. Lets see how much you can get about him and I'll give feedback after a week or so--depending on how well this is going. Lets go![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Tell me about this man Empty Re: Tell me about this man

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:09 pm

What a gorgeous fun man. He seems extremely cheeky Very Happy Also very caring ,understanding,  loving man.

Opposites attract, His wife was opposite.

he passed over old (ish) ,  even though some felt before his time, hes saying he had lived a long enough life. he was ready, he had done what he needed to do late 60s, 70s.

He also seems more youthful than his actual age.

I got girls, hes surrounded by girls, either daughters or he is very popular with the girls LOL!!

he has nothing but love towards his daughter for doing this, Very Happy he is practical , but he likes this kind of stuff, he is use to it now since passing over. He had abilities of his own when alive, he just didnt say much.

I have a message, Hopefully it is understood.
No need to seek acceptance anymore, you already have it by those that matter and know how to love and able to see the best in people.

he is immensely proud of you, his love for you is enormous, i cannot describe the feeling he is giving me, it is overwhelming really.

Another message:
Keep Going, you are on the right path for healing , you are already at your full potential, you just need to believe in yourself.  ( I hope that makes sense)

OOO another message:

there are people who lie to themselves around you, they've done it for so long, they no longer look within. these are the people who cause you grief. They unfortunately even though have abilities, do not possess the abilities to their full potential, you are in fact stronger and better at it. they know it and dont like it and try to bring you down to their level. depleting your confidence so they feel superior. theyre angry because it does not affect you anymore.  

I will come back to him as he can be chatty.

Health issues too, he wants to talk about your health issues.. I will come back to him, as i need to do this in quiet, my girls are up LOL!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:52 am

OK Im back, He is saying do not worry too much about health , even though your body restricts you , you will live to a ripe old age.

he is saying you are more like him in so many more ways, that is why he is with you, your soul energy is similar. you got your gift from both sides. ( if that makes sense) we just didnt talk about it.

ART, i have no idea what this means, he is showing me someone painting and drawing, whether this is something you need to do or are doing.

Enjoy your little family he is saying, he watches over them too. the eldest grandchild will take after you with her abilities, and use them for good. You will be around to help her as she gets older. she will come to you.

Dementia, hopefully that makes sense, female. you will never get what you seek from her. but be rest assured her soul energy/ higher self in which she is not in tune with, knows and Loves you for what you are doing and have done for her. keep doing it.

If i get anything else form this man I will post it up.

I want to hold your hand, is one last thing i got.
it felt like i wanted to hold your hand and transfer the knowledge and feelings from him to you.

DB
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:51 pm

I wanna hold your hand also reminds me of the Beatles song Very Happy
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 pm

Okay, its time for the fb. Smile I wish others would've participated, but I am glad you did so, DB. You did very well!
Dancing Bear wrote:What a gorgeous fun man. He seems extremely cheeky Very Happy Also very caring ,understanding,  loving man.

Opposites attract, His wife was opposite.

he passed over old (ish) ,  even though some felt before his time, hes saying he had lived a long enough life. he was ready, he had done what he needed to do late 60s, 70s.

he lived to be 69. Rather young really--especially as I get closer and closer to that age! Laughing

He also seems more youthful than his actual age.

I got girls, hes surrounded by girls, either daughters or he is very popular with the girls LOL!!

he has nothing but love towards his daughter for doing this, Very Happy he is practical , but he likes this kind of stuff, he is use to it now since passing over. He had abilities of his own when alive, he just didnt say much.

He was always surrounded by girls, yes. Laughing He was born into a family of girls, being the only son. Then, he was always handsome and all the girls in the neighborhood did their best to get his attention. He was always popular! [quote]

He didn't have any children of his own, but he was very close to me--his niece. In fact, everyone always said I was his favorite. I think I was, but at first it was a wee bit out of pity, because I was always left alone. He was a fun Uncle and spoiled me rotten! Laughing The one biggest memory I have of him was when I was about 3 or 4yrs old and till I was 6 or 7yoa, and he taught me to curse in Gaelic. Laughing He and my grandfather would laugh then when I used a Gaelic curse word. This gf was from Ireland, and my gm, his wife, had Irish in her as well--her mother and grandparents were from Ireland, where as her father was 1/2 Irish (his mom being from Ireland) and 1/2 mixed bag from his dad. Anyway, Gaelic was always spoken in the house and my Uncle and 2 Aunts were taught Gaelic too--only my mother wasn't taught--and mainly because she didn't want to learn.

Also, yes, he was a psychic-medium himself too, but rarely tried to even use his abilities. His mother practiced and used her abilities all the time, and it ran on both sides of his family. My gf was also a psychic. I am not 100% sure he was a psychic-medium, but he may have been too. The children were not held back from accepting their gifts and using them--it was quite a common thing in their family. It only became a "no" with my family--when my mother married my father. daddy did NOT like it nor believe in it.

I have a message, Hopefully it is understood.
No need to seek acceptance anymore, you already have it by those that matter and know how to love and able to see the best in people.

he is immensely proud of you, his love for you is enormous, i cannot describe the feeling he is giving me, it is overwhelming really.
yes, makes perfect sense. Smile I always feel him with me and he has always encouraged me in everything I do--but especially with my psychic abilities. Thank you, DB! Smile

Another message:
Keep Going, you are on the right path for healing , you are already at your full potential, you just need to believe in yourself.  ( I hope that makes sense)

again, yes, t.y.

OOO another message:

there are people who lie to themselves around you, they've done it for so long, they no longer look within. these are the people who cause you grief. They unfortunately even though have abilities, do not possess the abilities to their full potential, you are in fact stronger and better at it. they know it and dont like it and try to bring you down to their level. depleting your confidence so they feel superior. theyre angry because it does not affect you anymore.  

I will come back to him as he can be chatty.
oh yes, he was always chatty! Very Happy

This is SOOO accurate, too!!!

Health issues too, he wants to talk about your health issues.. I will come back to him, as i need to do this in quiet, my girls are up LOL!!

okay, more in the next posts!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:OK Im back, He is saying do not worry too much about health , even though your body restricts you , you will live to a ripe old age.

Laughing I do worry about my health--mostly because I need to. I was born with many health issues and the main one is a very rare disorder that many doctors haven't even heard of! So, its difficult for me to find a doctor who is trained with this rare disease, which brings with it many other difficult health issues that could be a life or death issue. I currently have one doctor where I live, who thinks many of the yearly things I NEED done are a waste of time and I have to fight her all the time. I know its mainly due to her not having been trained with the disease I have--and one cannot expect ones doctor to know EVERYTHING. I realize that is impossible! But, now that she has me for a patient, I DO expect her to read up on it, so she can provide me the car I deserve and require to stay alive and healthy!

Sadly, the closest doctor who is trained in my specific disorder is over 8 hours away from where I live. So, not exactly an easy day trip to that doctor for care.

But, I also get what he is saying and I am a fighter. I do end up getting the tests run that need to be run yearly for my healths sake--by fighting with both my doctor and my insurance company! Exclamation

he is saying you are more like him in so many more ways, that is why he is with you, your soul energy is similar. you got your gift from both sides. ( if that makes sense) we just didnt talk about it.
they didn't talk about it outside of the family really. More out of fear with the Catholic Church! Even though many of the neighbors DID know the family had these abilities. Very Happy

ART, i have no idea what this means, he is showing me someone painting and drawing, whether this is something you need to do or are doing.

Enjoy your little family he is saying, he watches over them too. the eldest grandchild will take after you with her abilities, and use them for good. You will be around to help her as she gets older. she will come to you.

I was well known in my family circle for my art. However, I haven't really done anything artwise in years. I keep saying I'm going to get back into it but have yet to start. I always was drawing and painting, and my maternal gm father was also an artist--so my maternal side of the family was always thrilled with my art abilities and did their best to expose me to much art too.

Dementia, hopefully that makes sense, female. you will never get what you seek from her. but be rest assured her soul energy/ higher self in which she is not in tune with, knows and Loves you for what you are doing and have done for her. keep doing it.
yes, it does make sense and yes, a female--my mother. My mom is 90 yoa and will be 91 in Nov. Still lives alone in her home, and takes care of it. My sister is across the street and takes care of her, and mom no longer drives. My mom and I were never really close--I was an "unwanted" child and often reminded of this. But, I do love my mom and use to work so hard at *making* her/them love me. I now have accepted that I will never be loved the way I want, so I accept things as they are now. Still hurts, of course, but I'm nearly 60 yrs old. Laughing I have to get on with my life and not worry about others.

If i get anything else form this man I will post it up.

I want to hold your hand, is one last thing i got.
it felt like i wanted to hold your hand and transfer the knowledge and feelings from him to you.

DB
Smile Yes, Uncle would say this.

I have mailed you with answers as well, so this is a bit more/different answers for anyone who may read through the posts. But, it makes me realize that I really need to sit down and meditate and bring him to me and maybe we can 'merge' and I can *download* the knowledge and feelings from him to me! lol!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum