The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Energy Vampires EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Energy Vampires EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Energy Vampires EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Energy Vampires EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Energy Vampires EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Energy Vampires EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Energy Vampires EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Energy Vampires EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Energy Vampires EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Energy Vampires

2 posters

Go down

Energy Vampires Empty Energy Vampires

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 pm

This Video i found is beautifully describing what an Energy Vampire is...
He explains Energy perfectly also..

its only a short video but well worth a look Wink

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Energy Vampires Empty Re: Energy Vampires

Post by pachakutiq Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:33 am

My mother is an inheritantly vampire and my two sisters were/are as well.  My brother, for awhile was too--when he was at his lowest point in life, (a terrible drug abuser).  I blame my parents for his fall too. My mother mostly. All of us kids have issues and they mostly stem from her--but our father was also to blame for a lot, as he was the enabler for mom.  

I would love to be affectionately detached, like this man spoke of.  I was there for awhile, but then I am made to feel guilty for being detached from my family, and I begin to talk to them again at the urging of two people whom I love dearly also.  I don't like being made to feel guilty. but the people who do so, do not know the FULL life story of things my family did to me, and I cannot bring myself to share it.  So, I give in and stay in touch with them to keep those well meaning people happy.   Rolling Eyes  Mad

Thanks DB for sharing this. Gave me much to think about....
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:10 pm

I understand the family thing Noodle, its not easy.

But i dont engage with the energy zappers much at all. I dont ask questions that will entice a conversation. A whole entire side of my family i dont have anything to do with, because one of the members makes it impossible and pulls the strings of the others, I am not in a position that if i saw them i could not say hello, but i do not instigate anything. The other side i do not entertain bollocks, i do not enable behavior i do not like nor do i put up with it. I keep a lot at arms length. the people i want in my life are, those that have to be because of the ones i want i tolerate and am polite but again do not engage. Easier said than done, but i am getting better and better at it. Life is way too short to waste my time on bollocks and putting up with crappy behavior. I sometimes feel guilty but then after i think about it , i let the guilt go, as i am protecting myself. I do get your struggle , its not easy at all. But he is right, why ask how their day is going if you dont care what their answer is, its being honest with yourself.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 am

Yes, I am trying to get better at it too. I feel guilty about my mother, really. And there are a few people I won't name, who make me feel guilty about it, whom I am very close to. I make all kinds of excuses for her now, because "she is old" but she knows what she did and knows what she is doing still.

Reading the book "Sacred Contracts" by Caroline Myss is just really making me think more about it. I swear, I do believe that my life contract in this life time is to learn to deal with these difficult people, learn to forgive them and still love them, but I sometimes feel like I'm losing that battle! Laughing
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:53 pm

haha!! yes i get it,, losing the battle, it is a struggle to keep on track..Im the same with one particular person.. its hard, but i think we are doing fine to be honest, who else do you know could do what you do, if they truly knew what you've been through, Not many people at all. give yourself a big hug for getting this far and hanging onto that love.. you may waver, but you're doing bloody brilliantly.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:50 am

Smile T.Y. D.B. You are good for me! I see you as such a strong lady--and wish I could be more like you. Then your encouragement seems to always help me to be a bit more like you. Smile T.Y.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:25 am

oh you do not want to be more like me at all, I am a mess like the rest of us at times. my strength wavers, I get pulled up into the material world, my old wounds wreak havoc on me at the most inappropriate times. Im just like anyone else and have my struggles. I am learning self love, and its coming easier than i thought, and i find it extends the more i find it for myself.
But in saying that i stand by my previous post , i think we are doing bloody brilliantly.
One day i will get to the bottom of it all, and have inner peace. at the moment the only time i have inner peace is if i keep away from everyone in my family. except my kids, and thats not possible haha! I would love to relax and trust the universe. I do to an extent but there are boundaries in my personal life. I was watching a program last night about polygamist mormons, now i could definitely not live like those poor women, who struggle so much. but their philosophy is that everything is a lesson to get closer to God. and if they could encompass the love for all including self they have achieved their goal. So i guess if i look at my own life and what i have in it at the moment, everything in it, is a lesson and totally meant to be for my learning. I do believe this on my own spiritual level, but sometimes i think the struggles are something that really i would prefer not to be there at all , all i am after is peace of mind and a happy home. peace of mind doesn't come easy especially when one comes from from abuse. Maybe this is the cross i bare for this lifetime, from past deeds , maybe i wasnt so nice back in the day or is it something i chose to reach my spiritual whole, like ive always been spiritual and this is what i chose to reach that mecca. My next lifetime i am definitely going to have a break and have a good quiet easier life. I so need a break to be honest. LOL!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:oh you do not want to be more like me at all, I am a mess like the rest of us at times. my strength wavers, I get pulled  up into the material world, my old wounds wreak havoc on me at the most inappropriate times. Im just like anyone else and have my struggles. I am learning self love, and its coming easier than i thought, and i find it extends the more i find it for myself.

I need to be a stronger ME. Smile I do know that--but I do see you as a strong and independent woman, D.B. Smile Everyone has times when their strength wavers, I know this. I will share here and plan to go back to my post regarding the book I'm currently working with by Carolyn Myss, "Sacred Contracts", that helps you to find out what your "mission" is here on earth, and I have certainly learned from this books exercises just what MY mission is---and I think I did kind of know this all along but didn't ever voice it to myself. anyway, we are all put here on this earthly plane to learn something and this book has truly helped me to learn what that "something" is. I need to learn to speak up for myself, stand on my own two feet and not allow people to abuse me in anyway. I always end up like a puppy, rolling over on my back and expose my belly to bullies. Over big stuff and little stuff. I so dislike confrontation, that I am willing to allow everyone beat up on me to avoid any upset of any kind. It hit me in the face last night and I was taken aback by it--though thinking on it, I realize how right that is and that I did already know this. But I don't want to say too much as I plan on putting this in my posts where I started a thread on the book "Sacred Contracts".

But in saying that i stand by my previous post , i think we are doing bloody brilliantly.
Yeah, I think we need to stop bullying ourselves too and see how far we have each come in our lives. We ARE doing brilliantly! or as you Aussies say, (and I think it also sounds somewhat British too! Laughing) 'BLOODY BRILLIANTLY!" lol!

One day i will get to the bottom of it all, and have inner peace. at the moment the only time i have inner peace is if i keep away from everyone in my family. except my kids, and thats not possible haha!

Laughing Laughing That is funny! Smile Yeah, I am sure the great majority of us do feel like if we could only be away from everyone who is toxic to us, 100%, life would be easy and great. Very Happy And, of course it would be. But then we'd also have quite the boring life and we wouldn't be able to learn anything. So, those toxic and difficult people are put there for a good reason, I guess. *sigh*

I would love to relax and trust the universe. I do to an extent but there are boundaries in my personal life.
oh, yes, of course!
I was watching a program last night about polygamist mormons, now i could definitely not live like those poor women, who struggle so much. but their philosophy is that everything is a lesson to get closer to God. and if they could encompass the love for all including self they have achieved their goal. So i guess if i look at my own life and what i have in it at the moment, everything in it, is a lesson and totally meant to be for my learning. I do believe this on my own spiritual level, but sometimes i think the struggles are something that really i would prefer not to be there at all , all i am after is peace of mind and a happy home. peace of mind doesn't come easy especially when one comes from from abuse. Maybe this is the cross i bare for this lifetime, from past deeds , maybe i wasnt so nice back in the day or is it something i chose to reach my spiritual whole, like ive always been spiritual and this is what i chose to reach that mecca. My next lifetime i am definitely going to have a break and have a good quiet easier life. I so need a break to be honest. LOL!!

exactly what I feel to be true as well, D.B. But dang, I must have been one hell of a monster in a previous life with all this hard karma falling down on me! Wink lol! *joking* to a certain degree tbh. But basically, I do believe in all of this too. That is why the book I am reading and the things you've been reading and watching with Steven Farmer is helping us right now.

Yeah, I think we both could use a break and have a good, quiet, easy life. However, that said, no one is born into a very easy and completely blessed life! We ALL have something that we are born into here to learn. Some just learn it easily and slide right on through life a champion the whole way. Let us therefore, hope to be born into THAT particular type of life! flower
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:40 am

haha the expression "Bloody Brilliant" is British LOL!! As you know thats where my immediate lot come from LOL!! I often get asked if i was born in England with some of the sayings i come out with LOL!

Aussies would say "she be right mate" LOL! or "were doing a bonza job" not the type of expressions i use, but hear often Very Happy

Haha!! yes a less traumatic life life would be awesome for the next one. Im definitely going to write up my contract before i get up there, so i can recite it before i come back again LOL!! making sure i have a more peaceful life. I think basking in the love ive found this lifetime would be nice for the next one, Haha!! Does it work like that?? haha!! Probably not! but worth a try.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 am

Dancing Bear wrote:haha the expression "Bloody Brilliant" is British LOL!! As you know thats where my immediate lot come from LOL!! I often get asked if i was born in England with some of the sayings i come out with LOL!

Aussies would say "she be right mate"  LOL!  or "were doing a bonza job"  not the type of expressions i use, but hear often Very Happy
ah sheesh! Yes, I knew some of your family was from England, but didn't think! *duh* Laughing I just automatically think of you as an Aussie. Smile Love your accents btw.

Haha!! yes a less traumatic life life would be awesome for the next one. Im definitely going to write up my contract before i get up there, so i can recite it before i come back again LOL!!  making sure i have a more peaceful life.  I think basking in the love ive found this lifetime would be nice for the next one, Haha!! Does it work like that?? haha!! Probably not! but worth a try.

Yeah, for us both, eh?! lol! I just hope that in my next life, I'll be healthy and happy. rich would be nice too, but I also want to be humble and be the type of person that helps others and lives a great life! Yeah, I could handle that, even if I am not rich. Just as long as I can be happy throughout and be the type of person others like and know they can depend on. Very Happy

Thats not asking too much, is it??? scratch
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:39 am

pachakutiq wrote:
Dancing Bear wrote:haha the expression "Bloody Brilliant" is British LOL!! As you know thats where my immediate lot come from LOL!! I often get asked if i was born in England with some of the sayings i come out with LOL!

Aussies would say "she be right mate"  LOL!  or "were doing a bonza job"  not the type of expressions i use, but hear often Very Happy
ah sheesh!  Yes, I knew some of your family was from England, but didn't think! *duh*  Laughing I just automatically think of you as an Aussie.  Smile  Love your accents btw.  

Haha!! yes a less traumatic life life would be awesome for the next one. Im definitely going to write up my contract before i get up there, so i can recite it before i come back again LOL!!  making sure i have a more peaceful life.  I think basking in the love ive found this lifetime would be nice for the next one, Haha!! Does it work like that?? haha!! Probably not! but worth a try.

Yeah, for us both, eh?! lol!  I just hope that in my next life, I'll be healthy and happy.  rich would be nice too, but I also want to be humble and be the type of person that helps others and lives a great life!  Yeah, I could handle that, even if I am not rich.  Just as long as I can be happy throughout and be the type of person others like and know they can depend on.  Very Happy  

Thats not asking too much, is it??? scratch

haha definitely not asking too much LOL!!

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down