The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Saturn Return Calculator EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Saturn Return Calculator EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Saturn Return Calculator EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Saturn Return Calculator EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Saturn Return Calculator

2 posters

Go down

Saturn Return Calculator Empty Saturn Return Calculator

Post by pachakutiq Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:41 am

Anyone here into astrology?  I'm not much really--would like to be, and have started studying it a few times, only to get away from it again.  However, I was recently corresponding with an ol' A.T. friend, DanielJUK, (remember him?) and he is way into it, still learning, I believe, but he's getting really into it the last few years.  He mentioned about Saturn Return, which I had heard about when I had another A.T.'er give me an astrology calendar year reading a few years back.  

Anyway, Dan shared a site with me where you can put in your birthdate and see when your next Saturn Return is coming your way.  I'm so glad he mentioned it, as MY Saturn starts in January 2019! What a Face EEEEK!

Anyway, the Saturn Return is a time when this (copied from this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Saturn Return is when the planet Saturn comes back to meet your natal Saturn. It takes about 29.5 years for this slow-mover to return to where it was when you were born. The Saturn return hits in the late 20s and its impact is felt into the early 30s. There's a second (and possibly a third for the long-lived among us) Saturn return that hits between age 57-60.

Time to Grow Up
The Saturn Return is a wake-up call, and this is why so many fear it's sobering realities. If you've spent your twenties in a fog, coasting on your youthful charm, it becomes obvious that your foundation is too flimsy for the long haul. When you're young, there seems infinite time to decide what you want to be "when you grow up." Well, Father Time swoops down as you're nearing 30 to say, you're all grown up now, pick a path.

Time to Get Real
Sometimes we make life choices before we really know who we are. At the Saturn return, some of these choices are revealed to be out of sync with our true destiny. And it's a big deal, since there may be marriages and whole careers up for review. The U.S. Census reports a peak of divorces around age 30 when promises made in the blush of youth don't match the core of either person as they approach this turning point. On the other hand, Saturn may bring a fated relationship, that leads to a serious commitment with long-term potential.​

and, well, you can read the rest of it on that above site.  

Anyway, when I was born, Saturn was in Capricorn and will be again this year for me.  I looked up what I could expect, and I recall when I had my astrological chart done a few years back, she told me that I could expect it to come again this coming year (2019) but that sometimes the effects can be felt a month before to a month after.  Well, when I read what this meant, I am experiencing the effects NOW.  What a Face  

here is what I can expect, according to this site here:

SATURN IN CAPRICORN
or Saturn in the tenth house.
Goals, goals, goals! You may be obsessed with success to a detriment, and your Saturn Return will remind you that the end does not always justify the means. If Saturn has stalled your ambition, you could finally find your career calling now. Ambitious Capricorn and the tenth house are associated with men and the father. Daddy issues could plague you, or you may have a strained or distant relationship with your father. Or, your dad could have been very stern and authoritative, making it difficult for you to express yourself in his company.   True,  very true.  recalling my life with dad growing up....he was very much a stern and authoritative man and we had other issues too with each other.  Good times too--but a military man and he ran his *ship/family* to a very strong military degree!  YES SIR!

These will need to be dealt with during the Saturn Return, but powerful men will also help you manifest your dreams. Big business could call your name. You may return to school for an MBA, be promoted to a director’s position, or open up shop on your own venture. Hello, CEO.
Hoping this will be true as well...Not sure who that powerful man will be if so, but time will tell.  I am ready!  I think.... Suspect

Its fun to look up this Saturn return.  Check it out!  Add your birthdate and see what it has to say!

HERE IS THE SATURN RETURN CALCULATOR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Saturn Return Calculator Empty Re: Saturn Return Calculator

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:29 am

Interesting CN,

Mine is in May 2025,

One was in 1996, aged 29, this was a very trying year for me that lasted for a long time. CPTSD reared its ugly head in full force.. I stayed single to get through it without trying to keep a relationship together as well.

Your Saturn is in
Pisces
You were born when Saturn was in the Water sign Pisces. At the ages of approximately 28, 59 and 89 Saturn returns to the degree of Pisces it occupied when you were born and instigates a new cycle. Over the course of the previous 28 years, it circled and influenced every part of your horoscope from every possible angle, so that the chart’s potential gradually acquired form and substance. At seven year intervals, your experience was challenged and offered the chance to grow...

My Path number is 7 so this makes sense that every 7 years i am challenged more than normal.

My second waning square Dec 2017 aged 51, whatever second waning square means, but i do remember changing my entire way of thinking about my life and made some big decisions that affected not just me but the entire family.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:20 pm

Thank you for sharing, D.B.  My first Saturn Return occurred when I was 28/29, which for me is funny, as I recall those years being some of my happiest years ever.  Perhaps it just worked out that way for me, luckily!  I'm sorry you had a rough time of it--but it seems that the first one is generally like that.  From all I am reading online, it appears, that the first return is generally a very hard lesson.  I guess I was very lucky.  Smile  

I'm not real familiar with what the terms of "Waxing Square" meant, so I googled it and found yet another site that defines it a bit and helps you to understand more about the Saturn Return at various stages--not only the Saturn Return.  Thought I'd share it here as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know if I'm just a numb-nut or what, but I just can't wrap my head around all of this easily.  While the above site did help me see the various stages we go through with the planet Saturn in our chart and lives, I wish it could give a more definitive answer as well.  Oh well, it just calls for more google searching and lots of reading online.  

However, if I grasp it all right, or at least close to right, then my years of my first Saturn Return was at age 28/29 and those times were really very good years for me.  Very stabilizing and rewarding.  It was still a bit tough at times, but that is life too, isn't it?  It was at this age that my husband and I were able to buy our first home.  A nice little 3 bedroom rambler with a fenced in back yard, so we didn't need to worry about the kid when she was playing.  Which, we didn't much anyway, since she was a fairly mature 6 year old kid.  

We lived happily in that house, the three of us for two years before moving on to better careers and even happier times for us.  So, yes, my First Saturn Return was actually a good time.  As I also recall, we had many very major decisions to make for our lives in this time frame, so I guess we did things right, as I recall it all being a very good time for us.

I hope that doesn't mean that 2019s Saturn Return (my 2nd Return) will be bringing a harsh Return cycle.  What a Face

I found another site that I like even more.  It really seems to speak a language that I can understand.  Take a peak at it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its funny really because a bit down the page in the above link, it mentions you are being 're-born'.  Yes, I do think my first Saturn Return was like being re-born.  I felt so alive at that point in time.  Previous years before this age were tough going.  I was trying to find myself, set myself on a good path so I could live a happy life and feel fulfilled.  This truly did begin at the time of my First Saturn Return.  

At that time, I was able to pay off a lot of my debt.  Not all of it--but some very significant debt owed that made me feel, "Yep!  I'M an adult now and not beholden to anyone anymore.  I can DO THIS!"  It was also at this time that I left the one job I had for years, and stuck with due to their great medical insurance plan.  However, that job was HORRIBLE to me and very degrading.  Things began to change for me at age 27 and then age 28 was really great and ages 29-30, continued to get better and better.  

Ah! and, as I read further down even more, it does say that
Although growing pains can be severe, if you navigate this fierce storm wisely, you can come out stronger, braver, and happier than you ever thought possible.
That's how it was for me!

AH! D.B. I read near the bottom the page that having Saturn in Pisces suggests you are a born healer. Smile It says more of course, too and I can see this in you. I think perhaps you are currently in the right place for yourself, career wise and so I am willing to bet that your next Saturn Return will shower wonderful feelings and blessings upon you then. Smile Yes, I really like this last site I shared. Helps me to understand it much more.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:36 am

Yes CN, i think i did it hard in my early years, I needed to heal myself before i can heal anyone else.. and now i am reaping the rewards. So hopefully my next cycle is happier times. i think it is beginning now for me, its the first time i have been content in myself, by myself...
I think i had to heal and then learn to be on my own, trust in myself to hold myself up.. I am doing it, finally with ease.

You are definitely not a num nut,, haha!! You understand more of it than me , I have absolutely no idea about any of this, I find it interesting, but still do not wrap my head around it all.. LOL!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Laughing Thank you, D.B. and, yes, I do see you need to heal yourself first and I think you have done so.

Its funny as you (not you personally) know you have to heal before you can forgive the people who have hurt you--but forgiving is also a huge part of the healing. Its kind of like 'the chicken and the egg and which came first', you know? I find with my own family, I do forgive them, what all they did to me/continue to do to me--but I just cannot forget it. I wish I could, but then also I feel you need to remember, so that you don't allow it to repeat. You know what I mean? What do you think?
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:52 am

I agree, I do not forget, but i do forgive, I am left with the daily scars i bare, with the anxiety that comes with PTSD suffered daily , some days are harder than others.
I have forgiven, and i still have the person in my life, I converse, i genuinely hug and say Thankyou... I truly have forgiven, but the memories are not too far, they do not affect me as they did, which makes it easier to forgive. Forgiving does not mean forgetting what the person is capable of, whether they have remorse and would never do it again, is not up to us to find out, because as you know people can be unpredictable, I always know what people of capable of and am aware of it, i never forget these things. There is always a wedge between me and the person/ s, and always will be, but i can genuinely forgive. They have their own demons to work through and i am not here to help them through it, but if forgiving them for me to help heal me also in turn makes life easier for them to deal with their own shit, then i am all good with that. I will never forget!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:49 am

thank you, D.B. for your above post. Yes, its how I feel too. I do hope that in forgiving them for the things they have done, and knowingly doing them for the purpose of hurting me, that it helps me and if it also helps them too, then so be it. But forgetting is difficult.

There is one person who did some awful things to me and I did forget about it, pretty much, tbh. Its like I buried it because it was too painful to remember it. For a long time too, I was afraid to remember it, because I wondered what I did to deserve it. Was it my fault somehow? I felt safer not remembering. Then not too long ago, it came to the surface again. I know now is the time for me to deal with it. And, interestingly enough, it is a part of my Saturn Return, which indicated this memory I'm having. So, I know that 2019 is going to be a year that I will need to work through it specifically, so that I can move forward in my life. I can't forget it and bury it--I have to move past it and in doing so, it means confronting it at long last and even doing that one meditation that Dr. Farmer has on his website, which should help me as well. I think in doing so, I can help myself heal.

Yes, like you, I can forgive but never forget!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum