The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Had the weirdest dream EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Had the weirdest dream EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Had the weirdest dream EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Had the weirdest dream EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Had the weirdest dream EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Had the weirdest dream EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Had the weirdest dream EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Had the weirdest dream EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Had the weirdest dream EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Had the weirdest dream

2 posters

Go down

Had the weirdest dream Empty Had the weirdest dream

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:32 am

have to write this down quick before i forget.

I had the weirdest dream and it felt so bloody real.

I dreamt i was a witch and didnt know it.
I was walking through some woods and i saw two large dark grey (not black) fluffy cats walking high up in these huge trees they looked like big spruce trees. they (cats) were at the tips...they were getting close to the moon,and what ever else they were doing up there. I was worried how they would get down, and slowly in unison they leapt from tree to tree grabbing hold the branches sticking out,
slowly but surely they eventually got down, both of them, I was truly in Awe at these two little beings... then im in another scenario... I have a little boy, he is in my care, he is only about 4 or 5, he is a little thing , blonde hair, blue eyes and so delicate, there were many children in this house, that i never went in, but i could see them through the open windows, little girls screeching, i think they were playing but making a hell of a racket, i told them to be quiet otherwise they will be heard from, i dont know, a hidden something...All the while caring for this little boy, he became my friend and i Loved him with all my heart, when he felt he could trust me , he told me a story of what happened to him, and he is under a curse of sorts, because at a certain age he will be taken, his soul will be taken and he will be no longer. I did not understand how this could be done. He showed me a supposedly powerful witch who was going to do the act and there was nothing i could do. He was delicate, so innocent, full of Love, I felt so much for him. then one day he and a little girl said it was time, they put a cloth around their eyes , i remember thinking, it was cream in colour so they could have seen through it..I held him in my arms, he started softly chanting something, then he closed his eyes, I just was not grasping what was happening, I could not believe that someone could do this, not to someone so innocent, beautiful, but they did, he did not wake, I screamed, I was absolutely heart broken, and confused as to why, how....a little while later, my grief was still raw, and i was called into a great hall, and there they were, Witches, not the nice kind, I could feel, they were ruthless, cold, unfeeling. i spotted the one that had taken this little boys soul.. I was shown something in my palm, I had a key within me, that could help them. Then I realised i was more powerful than them, My anger raged , it dawned on me, i was part of this coven, and they had kept me in the dark, as they knew my nature would not allow me to do what they were doing, and i could, if i knew how to, stop them. I heard a voice within me tell me how, and showed me that i was much stronger,
My anger lashed out at the head of the table, she was the most unfeeling thing i had come across, she felt no remorse in what she did. I still felt that little boy in my arms, i still felt his little delicate body, his innocence, his pure love and resolution that he had no choice and it was out of his control, what was destined for him. this feeling made me rage.. at the Witch and i said/yelled I understood now, and i understood what my role is and I can stop them from progressing and continuing to do evil deeds. I was having none of it. I threatened them not to follow me, not to even try to come near, i had been tricked long enough, I am awake now and i will put an end to it all. I held the key. I slammed the door on them and walked away, I came across another witch who was in the same boat i was previously, her job was to look after the children as well. we had become friends, she was unaware that she was able to break free and save all the innocents, she was blind as i once was, I tried to tell her, she was oblivious and didnt understand, it was then that all of my grief overwhelmed me and i burst into tears, heart aching and i walked off.. I was sobbing.

I woke up!! the feeling of that little boy in my arms, is still with me, the Love i felt for him..
It was the weirdest surreal dream i have had in such a long time. It felt so bloody real.
Im not even going to try to interpret it for a moment until these feelings subside.
Anyone else want to give it a go in interpretation?
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Had the weirdest dream Empty Re: Had the weirdest dream

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:39 am

oh btw I remember what was shown me in my palm, it was a glowing red triangle... like as if it were on fire..

Not sure if that make any sense to any one, at the moment i am incapable of interpreting this dream.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:33 am

Dancing Bear wrote:have to write this down quick before i forget.

I was walking through some woods and i saw two large dark grey (not black) fluffy cats walking high up in these huge trees they looked like big spruce trees. they (cats) were at the tips...they were getting close to the moon,and what ever else they were doing up there. I was worried how they would get down, and slowly in unison they leapt from tree to tree grabbing hold the branches sticking out,
slowly but surely they eventually got down, both of them, I was truly in Awe at these two little beings...

I'm taking this from my fave online dream dictionary site, which right now is being updated, but still useable, so if you go there, just know can still use it.

So for cats, (I'm literally copying it here)
To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. To see cats playing in your dream refers to your frisky nature. You need to show your playful side. Seeing two identical cats in your dream means that you need to balance your own needs with the needs of others. You need to remember to take care of yourself and not always worry about others. [/quote] I took just what I felt was related.

I know you're an animal lover and so this is what really felt right to me, but you can also check for yourself.

Then, I looked up 'grey cats' here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What Does a Grey Cat Represent?
Grey is a neutral, calming color—therefore, it is unsurprising that seeing a grey cat in a dream is less symbolically volatile than seeing a black or white cat. Essentially, a grey cat in a dream means the dreamer should try to take stock of what is happening in the dream and try to ascertain whether or not there is a message arising from their subconscious that they should be tuned into. If so, the presence of the grey cat means that the dreamer should definitely follow the guidance found within the dream—after all, it may be your intuition speaking to you!

What Does it Mean If I Dream About Multiple Cats?
If multiple cats show up in your dream at once, it could mean that you are confused about some aspect of your life. The various felines in your dream represent some form of chaos in your life that can lead to feelings of overwhelm and anxiety. If you are indeed feeling stressed and pulled in too many directions in your life, this dream could be your subconscious trying to help you pace yourself so that you don't get pulled too far off center.

If you go further down on the above site, it also shows what it means when a woman dreams of cats--but it was long, so I didn't attach it here.

now, back to the first dream site, I looked up witch-

Witch

To see a witch in your dream represents evil and destruction. It may point to your negative ideas of anything feminine and your experiences with dangerous or heartless women. Alternatively, a witch may be a symbol of goodness, power and enchantment depending on your feeling toward your dream witch.

then im in another scenario... I have a little boy, he is in my care, he is only about 4 or 5, he is a little thing , blonde hair, blue eyes and so delicate, there were many children in this house, that i never went in, but i could see them through the open windows, little girls screeching, i think they were playing but making a hell of a racket, i told them to be quiet otherwise they will be heard from, i dont know, a hidden something...All the while caring for this little boy, he became my friend and i Loved him with all my heart, when he felt he could trust me , he told me a story of what happened to him, and he is under a curse of sorts, because at a certain age he will be taken, his soul will be taken and he will be no longer. I did not understand how this could be done. He showed me a supposedly powerful witch who was going to do the act and there was nothing i could do.  He was delicate, so innocent, full of Love, I felt so much for him.  then one day he and a little girl said it was time, they put a cloth around their eyes , i remember thinking, it was cream in colour so they could have seen through it..I held him in my arms, he started softly chanting something, then he closed his eyes, I just was not grasping what was happening, I could not believe that someone could do this, not to someone so innocent, beautiful, but they did, he did not wake, I screamed, I was absolutely heart broken, and confused as to why, how....a little while later, my grief was still raw, and i was called into a great hall, and there they were, Witches, not the nice kind, I could feel, they were ruthless, cold, unfeeling. i spotted the one that had taken this little boys soul.. I was shown something in my palm, I had a key within me, that could help them. Then I realised i was more powerful than them, My anger raged , it dawned on me, i was part of this coven, and they had kept me in the dark, as they knew my nature would not allow me to do what they were doing, and i could, if i knew how to, stop them. I heard a voice within me tell me how, and showed me that i was much stronger,
My anger lashed out at the head of the table, she was the most unfeeling thing i had come across, she felt no remorse in what she did. I still felt that little boy in my arms, i still felt his little delicate body, his innocence, his pure love and resolution that he had no choice and it was out of his control, what was destined for him. this feeling made me rage.. at the Witch and i said/yelled I understood now, and i understood what my role is and I can stop them from progressing and continuing to do evil deeds. I was having none of it. I threatened them not to follow me, not to even try to come near, i had been tricked long enough, I am awake now and i will put an end to it all. I held the key. I slammed the door on them and walked away, I came across another witch who was in the same boat i was previously, her job was to look after the children as well.  we had become friends, she was unaware that she was able to break free and save all the innocents, she was blind as i once was, I tried to tell her, she was oblivious and didnt understand, it was then that all of my grief overwhelmed me and i burst into tears, heart aching and i walked off.. I was sobbing.

I woke up!! the feeling of that little boy in my arms, is still with me, the Love i felt for him..
It was the weirdest surreal dream i have had in such a long time. It felt so bloody real.
Im not even going to try to interpret it for a moment until these feelings subside.

Wow! So, this is what I looked up on teh first site provided about this:

Witch

To see a witch in your dream represents evil and destruction. It may point to your negative ideas of anything feminine and your experiences with dangerous or heartless women. Alternatively, a witch may be a symbol of goodness, power and enchantment depending on your feeling toward your dream witch.

Witch's Ball

Dreaming about the ball or seed of a sweetgum tree (witches ball) represents protection. Alternatively, a sweetgum ball may be analogous to a prickly situation where you are unable to detach yourself from.

Witchcraft

To dream about witchcraft signifies some inner transformation or changes. It may also suggest that something or someone is manipulating you and your surroundings.

Witness

To witness to something in your dream represents your need to be more observant. You need to examine something more closely and look at a situation more objectively. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are emotionally detached or feel you are an outcast of society. ( I provided 'witness' since you witnessed this evil over the innocents)

key: Key

To see a key in your dream symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, freedom, knowledge or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions. Or you are unlocking the answer to some problem. To see a ring of keys represents status, authority, and power. It also highlights your adaptability to a situation. In particular, if you see a skeleton key, then it refers to old emotions or memories that you have stored or locked away. If the key is gold, then it suggests that influence, power and wealth will give you access to almost anything you want.
To dream that you find a key indicates that you have found a solution to a problem.

Triangle:

Triangle

To see a triangle in your dream symbolizes your aspirations, potential and truth. It represents your spirituality: the body, mind, and spirit. If the triangle is pointing upward, then it signifies the masculine while a downward pointing triangle signifies the feminine. Alternatively, seeing a triangle serves as some sort of warning or caution, especially if the triangle is yellow. The dream may also be a metaphor for a love triangle in your waking life.

Red. (not found on this site, but I know from previously having looked up the color of red, it means an end, to stop, etc. think of the stoplight which is red)

So, I'm wondering if perhaps something is going on at work, (since you work with people who are also considered 'innocents', and something there is going on that you do not agree with. If you can stop to think about it, perhaps you'll realize you have the answer to this issue and can make it all go away, thus perhaps 'saving' the innocents?

Just my thoughts anyway.

pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 am

Thankyou Noodle,
the dream felt like all past tense, so i will try to put those meanings youve given in a past tense sense. and give feedback.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 am

Y.W. I LOVE trying to figure out dreams. Smile So, I found it fun--even though I am also looking it up in a book. lol!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:18 am

[quote="pachakutiq"]

slowly but surely they eventually got down, both of them, I was truly in Awe at these two little beings...

I'm taking this from my fave online dream dictionary site, which right now is being updated, but still useable, so if you go there, just know can still use it.

To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.  To see cats playing in your dream refers to your frisky nature. You need to show your playful side.  Seeing two identical cats in your dream means that you need to balance your own needs with the needs of others. You need to remember to take care of yourself and not always worry about others.
 I took just what I felt was related.

I know you're an animal lover and so this is what really felt right to me, but you can also check for yourself.

Then, I looked up 'grey cats' here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Grey is a neutral, calming color—therefore, it is unsurprising that seeing a grey cat in a dream is less symbolically volatile than seeing a black or white cat. Essentially, a grey cat in a dream means the dreamer should try to take stock of what is happening in the dream and try to ascertain whether or not there is a message arising from their subconscious that they should be tuned into. If so, the presence of the grey cat means that the dreamer should definitely follow the guidance found within the dream—after all, it may be your intuition speaking to you!

OK this part of the dream with the grey cats, they were admiring the moon and needed to get high up to really see it, they were on tall trees if this were to be be the two sides of me, and balance, they did a bloody good job.. nature is always a place i go for balance, so maybe i need to get back to nature a little bit more to balance myself out, as i am in two minds at the moment, not quite balanced. I am actually letting my playful side out lately, less serious.

and following the guidance i will have to keep that in mind when looking at the rest of the information.

If multiple cats show up in your dream at once, it could mean that you are confused about some aspect of your life. The various felines in your dream represent some form of chaos in your life that can lead to feelings of overwhelm and anxiety. If you are indeed feeling stressed and pulled in too many directions in your life, this dream could be your subconscious trying to help you pace yourself so that you don't get pulled too far off center.

If you go further down on the above site, it also shows what it means when a woman dreams of cats--but it was long, so I didn't attach it here.

yes i am being pulled, my fault, as i
am impatient, and have arranged a date with someone that is totally not who i have been told is the one who comes into my life. he is actually the opposite to me in many ways, but likes a few things im into, am about to find out if he posses compassion and kindness.. if he doesnt i will not pursue it any further.. watch this space.

and after all regardless of readings i have had, ultimately it is up to me , as i am the one in control of my own destiny, and im not sure it is pre ordained. so my faith in what is meant is coming into question. I am overwhelmed, but not anxious.. i do have the feelings flooding that i feel for myself and ready to share them, but i am holding back for a moment, its not easy as i am ready..

Witch

these witches were definitely negative and heartless, but i was also a witch but totally opposite. I have come across negative heartless people, not all necessarily female, but ones who dont give two hoots about others, no feelings of compassion or empathy, just self centred and self serving. this is not who i am at all.. i can be at times in the material world and this i am working on, but not towards people , animals and children..if that makes sense...
Ill give you an example, i was brought up as a female choosing a mate, the mate had to be a good provider, protector etc... ie... survival type thought pattern...and this has always steered me wrong... so this time around i am looking for a partner that will feed my wellbeing and i his.. relationship based on true friendship , trust and Love.. rather than is he able to provide what i need for now and the future, and how he can make my life better..in a material sense..
to me this is heartless, someone who does not know how to truly love properly.

then im in another scenario... I have a little boy, he is in my care, he is only about 4 or 5, he is a little thing , blonde hair, blue eyes and so delicate, there were many children in this house, that i never went in, but i could see them through the open windows, little girls screeching, i think they were playing but making a hell of a racket, i told them to be quiet otherwise they will be heard from, i dont know, a hidden something...All the while caring for this little boy, he became my friend and i Loved him with all my heart, when he felt he could trust me , he told me a story of what happened to him, and he is under a curse of sorts, because at a certain age he will be taken, his soul will be taken and he will be no longer. I did not understand how this could be done. He showed me a supposedly powerful witch who was going to do the act and there was nothing i could do.  He was delicate, so innocent, full of Love, I felt so much for him.  then one day he and a little girl said it was time, they put a cloth around their eyes , i remember thinking, it was cream in colour so they could have seen through it..I held him in my arms, he started softly chanting something, then he closed his eyes, I just was not grasping what was happening, I could not believe that someone could do this, not to someone so innocent, beautiful, but they did, he did not wake, I screamed, I was absolutely heart broken, and confused as to why, how....a little while later, my grief was still raw, and i was called into a great hall, and there they were, Witches, not the nice kind, I could feel, they were ruthless, cold, unfeeling. i spotted the one that had taken this little boys soul.. I was shown something in my palm, I had a key within me, that could help them. Then I realised i was more powerful than them, My anger raged , it dawned on me, i was part of this coven, and they had kept me in the dark, as they knew my nature would not allow me to do what they were doing, and i could, if i knew how to, stop them. I heard a voice within me tell me how, and showed me that i was much stronger,
My anger lashed out at the head of the table, she was the most unfeeling thing i had come across, she felt no remorse in what she did. I still felt that little boy in my arms, i still felt his little delicate body, his innocence, his pure love and resolution that he had no choice and it was out of his control, what was destined for him. this feeling made me rage.. at the Witch and i said/yelled I understood now, and i understood what my role is and I can stop them from progressing and continuing to do evil deeds. I was having none of it. I threatened them not to follow me, not to even try to come near, i had been tricked long enough, I am awake now and i will put an end to it all. I held the key. I slammed the door on them and walked away, I came across another witch who was in the same boat i was previously, her job was to look after the children as well.  we had become friends, she was unaware that she was able to break free and save all the innocents, she was blind as i once was, I tried to tell her, she was oblivious and didnt understand, it was then that all of my grief overwhelmed me and i burst into tears, heart aching and i walked off.. I was sobbing.

Wow!  So, this is what I looked up on teh first site provided about this:

Witch

i think i answered this bit above...

Witch's Ball

Dreaming about the ball or seed of a sweetgum tree (witches ball) represents protection. Alternatively, a sweetgum ball may be analogous to a prickly situation where you are unable to detach yourself from.

Witchcraft

To dream about witchcraft signifies some inner transformation or changes. It may also suggest that something or someone is manipulating you and your surroundings.

ok not sure who this would be manipulating my surrounds.. I know i listen to my mum a bit and she certainly has opinions haha, she likes to plant seeds in peoples heads. she is not overkeen on me going on this date , as he loves motorbikes LOL!! and works in a motorbike shop in Administration. she see them all as thugs... but she forgets, that her brother loved motor bikes, and rode one, my ex rode motor bikes and still does.. they are not thugs..nor do they belong to clubs, just the geriatric ones LOL!! so she tries to manipulate /influence my decisions, i guess once a mother and no matter how old you are they will continue to be a Mum LOL!!

Witness

To witness to something in your dream represents your need to be more observant. You need to examine something more closely and look at a situation more objectively. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are emotionally detached or feel you are an outcast of society.  ( I provided 'witness' since you witnessed this evil over the innocents)

Yes I think this one is saying to be more objectively observant..not go at things from an emotional stand but more logical. i tend to be an emotional person and follow my heart and sometimes that doesnt always work out well for me, it gets broken. if i were to listen to my head sometimes then i may not get myself into situations i have no idea how to get out of that cause anxiety.

To see a key in your dream symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, freedom, knowledge or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions. Or you are unlocking the answer to some problem. To see a ring of keys represents status, authority, and power. It also highlights your adaptability to a situation. In particular, if you see a skeleton key, then it refers to old emotions or memories that you have stored or locked away. If the key is gold, then it suggests that influence, power and wealth will give you access to almost anything you want.
To dream that you find a key indicates that you have found a solution to a problem.

I had the key burnt into my palm, so in otherwords i have the key to my answers in my hand..
the skeleton key rings a bit, about old emotions and memories.. this is to do with my son, living with his domineering father, its in my face daily as i am speaking to my son daily at the moment, as he is now in a wheelchair, (temporarily) about 2 months.. he is stuck at home with his dad unable to escape. His Dad is driving him nuts..and up to his old tricks of demanding the world revolve around him and his needs..f7@k everyone else..This also is what i am frightened of , if i decide to enter into a relationship.. that i end up with another narcissist..because i am so forgiving and understanding. i lead with my heart rather than my head and forget about my needs..

Triangle:

Triangle

To see a triangle in your dream symbolizes your aspirations, potential and truth. It represents your spirituality: the body, mind, and spirit. If the triangle is pointing upward, then it signifies the masculine while a downward pointing triangle signifies the feminine. Alternatively, seeing a triangle serves as some sort of warning or caution, especially if the triangle is yellow.  The dream may also be a metaphor for a love triangle in your waking life.

Red.  (not found on this site, but I know from previously having looked up the color of red, it means an end, to stop, etc.  think of the stoplight which is red)
Yes ok!! I think this is saying to stop and think before you leap, i need to adapt a bit of the masculine side in myself and be a bit more logical and bolder.. Stop and think about things a bit more..maybe be patient and wait for these predictions to unfold..be patient.. because at the moment relationships are way too hard.. i prefer to be single as much as it is lonely, relationships do my head in..

So, I'm wondering if perhaps something is going on at work, (since you work with people who are also considered 'innocents', and something there is going on that you do not agree with.  If you can stop to think about it, perhaps you'll realize you have the answer to this issue and can make it all go away, thus perhaps 'saving' the innocents?

Just my thoughts anyway.  

I defintely i do not agree that we have to go by what the families of the residents say.. some families have no bloody idea about how to protect and nuture the wellbeing of their loved ones, they are cruel and heartless in some cases..and i believe we are there as a dty of care to protect them from that.. but alas it is out of our hands.. the only big downfall we have..the only thing i can do is help pick up the pieces with the residents..
same goes for me, my innocence my vulnerability, there is not much i can do to change people and their hurtful ways, but just pick up the pieces of my own self when i get hurt.

Thankyou so much Noodle.. for all of this, i would not have been able to interpret this on my own, it took days for this to leave me..still i feel the love of the little boy in my arms, which is really playing with my head..
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
pachakutiq wrote:

To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.  To see cats playing in your dream refers to your frisky nature. You need to show your playful side.  Seeing two identical cats in your dream means that you need to balance your own needs with the needs of others. You need to remember to take care of yourself and not always worry about others.
 I took just what I felt was related.

OK this part of the dream with the grey cats, they were admiring the moon and needed to get high up to really see it, they were on tall trees  if this were to be be the two sides of me, and balance, they did a bloody good job.. nature is always a place i go for balance, so maybe i need to get back to nature a little bit more to balance myself out, as i am in two minds at the moment, not quite balanced. I am actually letting my playful side out lately, less serious.

and following the guidance i will have to keep that in mind when looking at the rest of the information.

Okay, I'm hoping this will be easy to read, as our posts are quite long now!  Laughing   I hear ya about nature.  For me, I was always drawn to water, but I also LOVE nature--being in the woods and feel at home there as well.  Luckily, our home has both as soon as you step out the living room door.  I have never felt more balanced tbh.  Smile Perhaps one night, pour yourself a nice glass of wine and sit outside and enjoy the moonshine!  Especially if its a full moon.  I LOVE looking at a full moon myself. Smile

yes i am being pulled, my fault, as i
am impatient, and have arranged a date with someone that is totally not who i have been told is the one who comes into my life. he is actually the opposite to me in many ways, but likes a few things im into, am about to find out if he posses compassion and kindness.. if he doesnt i will not pursue it any further.. watch this space.

and after all regardless of readings i have had, ultimately it is up to me , as i am the one in control of my own destiny, and im not sure it is pre ordained. so my faith in what is meant is coming into question. I am overwhelmed, but not anxious.. i do have the feelings flooding that i feel for myself and ready to share them, but i am holding back for a moment, its not easy as i am ready..
Okay, well dating people and even going out with friends is fine, DB! You need to do that.  you need an *escape* of sorts.  As for very involved relationships, I'll give you some advice, if you want to hear it and you can do as you please, of course, but as I tell my friends and have told my sister as well as my own daughter, -- In this day and age, there is no need to jump into a relationship quickly.  Hell, even if  you feel you found THE ONE, live with him for awhile.  The first year or two is always the honeymoon period.  You don't really get to know a person till you've been together for more then the honeymoon.  And, luckily for us, in this day and age, no need to have a license and a marriage--you can live together.  If he ever gets to teh point that he's a PIT, kick his butt to the street!  Be done with him.  Its a hell of a lot easier then a divorce, as you know, and its a hell of a lot cheaper too!
however, in the meantime, date him, date others and have fun!  You DESERVE it.  

Witch

these witches were definitely negative and heartless, but i was also a witch but totally opposite. I have come across negative heartless people, not all necessarily female, but ones who dont give two hoots about others, no feelings of compassion or empathy, just self centred and self serving. this is not who i am at all.. i can be at times in the material world and this i am working on, but not towards people , animals and children..if that makes sense...
Ill give you an example, i was brought up as a female choosing a mate, the mate had to be a good provider, protector etc... ie... survival type thought pattern...and this has always steered me wrong... so this time around i am looking for a partner that will feed my wellbeing and i his.. relationship based on true friendship , trust and Love.. rather than is he able to provide what i need for now and the future, and how he can make my life better..in a material sense..
to me this is heartless, someone who does not know how to truly love properly. [/quote]
I SO agree!  and, you have to also keep in mind that just because you *might* think you have a new partner, that its essential to also give each other room to do things w/o you attached to his hip/have him attached to your hip too.  I think it is essential to keep doing things alne for yourself as well as together for your relationship.  If *he* is not of the like mind, give that relationship a LOT of growing time--as I would see that as him being somewhat controlling.  Men - even good men, like and think they must be controlling.  Its been bred into them for centuries and not easy to stop.  So, if you find a good guy save that one thing---keep it on simmer for a long while.... just my opinion--but I find it has been a good one for me and those I know who WISH they had followed my advice! lol!

Wow!  So, this is what I looked up on teh first site provided about this:

Witch

i think i answered this bit above...

Witch's Ball

Witchcraft

ok not sure who this would be manipulating my surrounds.. I know i listen to my mum a bit and she certainly has opinions haha, she likes to plant seeds in peoples heads. she is not overkeen on me going on this date , as he loves motorbikes LOL!! and works in a motorbike shop in Administration. she see them all as thugs... but she forgets, that her brother loved motor bikes, and rode one, my ex rode motor bikes and still does.. they are not thugs..nor do they belong to clubs, just the geriatric ones LOL!!  so she tries to manipulate /influence my decisions, i guess once a mother and no matter how old you are they will continue to be a Mum LOL!!
[/quote] well, remember, we are BOTH mums ourselves!!! lol!

Witness

To witness to something in your dream represents your need to be more observant. You need to examine something more closely and look at a situation more objectively. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are emotionally detached or feel you are an outcast of society.  ( I provided 'witness' since you witnessed this evil over the innocents)

Yes I think this one is saying to be more objectively observant..not go at things from an emotional stand but more logical. i tend to be an emotional person and follow my heart and sometimes that doesnt always work out well for me, it gets broken. if i were to listen to my head sometimes then i may not get myself into situations i have no idea how to get out of that cause anxiety.

I do think I am the same way.  We're both empaths.  Its very important to keep grounded.  Do you have any grounding stones?  You must.  If not--get some and keep them with you on every date you go on!  Its not easy, I know.  but just make sure you take your time with things and think - or try to--before you act.  

I had the key burnt into my palm, so in otherwords i have the key to my answers in my hand..
the skeleton key rings a bit, about old emotions and memories.. this is to do with my son, living with his domineering father, its in my face daily as i am speaking to my son daily at the moment, as he is now in a wheelchair, (temporarily) about 2 months.. he is stuck at home with his dad unable to escape. His Dad is driving him nuts..and up to his old tricks of demanding the world revolve around him and his needs..f7@k everyone else..This also is what i am frightened of , if i decide to enter into a relationship.. that i end up with another narcissist..because i am so forgiving and understanding. i lead with my heart rather than my head and forget about my needs..

ah! yes, hte answer is in your hands.  good going, DB!  OMG! what happened to your son?!  Poor kid!  Esp. with being stuck with his dad...ouch.  talk about having it rough!  As far as I can advise for staying away from narcissists, the first time you even THINK the guy is one--break it off and STOP any contact as far as you can possibly do.
Since I know you may work with the guy you will go out with.  God, if I could only go back in time to when I was old enough to leave my parents home for good.  I would work even harder at STAYING gone.  if we could only go back in time, eh?  If I were able to go back in time, I'd have STAYED gone from my family--when I first moved out.  even if it meant living in my car now, for awhile.  

Triangle:

Triangle

To see a triangle in your dream symbolizes your aspirations, potential and truth. It represents your spirituality: the body, mind, and spirit. If the triangle is pointing upward, then it signifies the masculine while a downward pointing triangle signifies the feminine. Alternatively, seeing a triangle serves as some sort of warning or caution, especially if the triangle is yellow.  The dream may also be a metaphor for a love triangle in your waking life.

Red.  (not found on this site, but I know from previously having looked up the color of red, it means an end, to stop, etc.  think of the stoplight which is red)
 Yes ok!! I think this is saying to stop and think before you leap, i need to adapt a bit of the masculine side in myself and be a bit more logical and bolder.. Stop and think about things a bit more..maybe be patient and wait for these predictions to unfold..be patient.. because at the moment relationships are way too hard.. i prefer to be single as much as it is lonely, relationships do my head in..

Yes, exactly.  I need to do this myself, tbh.  I am getting better--but its a constant battle with me *reminding* myself this piece of advice! ha!
So, I'm wondering if perhaps something is going on at work, (since you work with people who are also considered 'innocents', and something there is going on that you do not agree with.  If you can stop to think about it, perhaps you'll realize you have the answer to this issue and can make it all go away, thus perhaps 'saving' the innocents?

Just my thoughts anyway.  

I defintely i do not agree that we have to go by what the families of the residents say.. some families have no bloody idea about how to protect and nuture the wellbeing of their loved ones, they are cruel and heartless in some cases..and i believe we are there as a dty of care to protect them from that.. but alas it is out of our hands.. the only big downfall we have..the only thing i can do is help pick up the pieces with the residents..
same goes for me, my innocence my vulnerability, there is not much i can do to change people and their hurtful ways, but just pick up the pieces of my own self when i get hurt.

Thankyou so much Noodle.. for all of this, i would not have been able to interpret this on my own, it took days for this to leave me..still i feel the love of the little boy in my arms, which is really playing with my head..[/quote]
[/quote]

having had worked with seniors for most of my work life, I so hear what you are saying!  Its not easy to stand by and not say much - or anything at times, and boy there were times when I wanted to really slap some of the seniors children and grandchildren!  Twisted Evil  But, we couldn't do that.  

and, yes, for ourselves too.  we have to learn to say STOP!!! and I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE!!! Because we CAN stand up for ourselves. It isn't easy, and I am finally learning to voice this myself at long last, but its still not easy. I did so recently--tell someone 'no I will not put up with this' and it felt really good. It was empowering. I felt like this someone was trying to put me in a position to do something i didn't want to do. I'm not saying they were doing it to be mean to me, but they didn't and don't get it. I was uncomfortable. And, I finally stood up and said "NO". It feels good to be able to stop things from hurting me.

D.B.  You need to take care of yourself every bit as much as you do your kids and the seniors you are taking care of at work.  if you don't take care of yourself, your kids and those seniors won't get much out of you!  Be kind to yourself and to hell with the people who treat you like crap.  even once is too much.  so say NO MORE! and mean it!  

Wasn't it you who posted a picture of a woman drinking coffee and it said something like, "I'm not everyone's cup of tea...but I drink coffee anyway, so F them"? Laughing Laughing Laughing If not you, I'll have to find it and re-post it on my page and send to you. I LOVED that when I saw it and considered printing it out.

And, have fun.   sunny  flower
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:41 am

Yes it was me who posted the coffee meme LOL!!
Well Ive been on the date, and straight away i thought to myself, here we go again. Nope!! Hes a nice man on the inside but seriously was in need of some good grooming.
I dont think i want to take it any further. looking back on the date, his mother rang, the way he spoke to the person on the phone i thought it was a mate, as in one who he was annoyed with. and didnt say goodbye mum but called her by her name, so automatically thought it was a mate.
But he said oh that was Mum. I was shocked!
They say you can judge a man by the way he treats his Mum.
And i think he has a drinking problem, I asked bluntly how much he drinks and he says proudly about 18 bottles of beer per football game..
So for me, i think its a big fat NO!!
Im not a drinker at all, a glass of wine here and there, but thats it!

Plus i think i have worked through so much shit in my life and came out the other end without anger , but with forgiveness, i have grown so much and i seriously do not want to be with someone who hasnt done that themselves or in the process.
It is too much for me, i dont want to rescue anyone, and i know for a fact Leopards do not change their spots.

So for me i think i will stop dating this guy and stop dating for a bit, I hate being disappointed, its getting too much for me, to be honest.
I am awake at 3 am typing this because the date was going over and over in my head.. i am not excited, i dont feel elated to see him again.. theres nothing!! other than niggly things eating away at me.

Now to figure out how to say it. Haha!! this is why i hate dating, being disappointed so many times, and so much anxiety that goes with it all. I dont deal with it all very well any more.

I do have a dinner do with work colleagues on the 22nd, which i am looking forward to, its just our small team, I like everyone there, so its going to be a good night.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 am

had another dream of cats, this time it was two kittens, one fluffy little grey female i called Maisie, and a short haired, white with black & ginger patches male, i was deciding what his name was when i woke up.

Are these dreams just telling me to get a cat?? Hahaha!! Id love one, but not sure whether to get one or not.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:51 am

Laughing Well cats are at least one of the easiest pets to maintain! AND! they are generally good at catching mice if you have that issue, too. Laughing Laughing

Now, as for the date...yeah, I agree! he sounds like a nightmare really. And, while I/we ARE drinkers, we aren't anywhere in his ballpark! 18 drinks at ONE GAME! Shocked YIKES! That is beyond excessive! Nah, I agree with you---he doesn't sound like a good match, but its up to you of course, and not me, obviously, but I think you are making the right decision!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:02 am

pachakutiq wrote:Laughing Well cats are at least one of the easiest pets to maintain!  AND! they are generally good at catching mice if you have that issue, too.  Laughing Laughing

Now, as for the date...yeah, I agree!  he sounds like a nightmare really.  And, while I/we ARE drinkers, we aren't anywhere in his ballpark!  18 drinks at ONE GAME! Shocked  YIKES!  That is beyond excessive!  Nah, I agree with you---he doesn't sound like a good match, but its up to you of course, and not me, obviously, but I think you are making the right decision!

At the moment I wont be getting any more animals, I would Love a cat but i think i have enough animals, 2 rats, 2 birds and a dog.. one more animal , omg.. Unless he or she lands on my door step, nope!! I thought about it , I have enough responsibilities.

As for the fellow i went on a date with.. A BIG NOPE!! Never spoke nor saw him again. Its not my kinda man.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:38 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
pachakutiq wrote:Laughing Well cats are at least one of the easiest pets to maintain!  AND! they are generally good at catching mice if you have that issue, too.  Laughing Laughing

Now, as for the date...yeah, I agree!  he sounds like a nightmare really.  And, while I/we ARE drinkers, we aren't anywhere in his ballpark!  18 drinks at ONE GAME! Shocked  YIKES!  That is beyond excessive!  Nah, I agree with you---he doesn't sound like a good match, but its up to you of course, and not me, obviously, but I think you are making the right decision!

At the moment I wont be getting any more animals, I would Love a cat but i think i have enough animals, 2 rats, 2 birds and a dog.. one more animal , omg.. Unless he or she lands on my door step, nope!! I thought about it , I have enough responsibilities.

lol!

As for the fellow i went on a date with.. A BIG NOPE!! Never spoke nor saw him again. Its not my kinda man. [/quote] SMART LADY, YOU!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down