The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Astrology Reading cards EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Astrology Reading cards EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Astrology Reading cards EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Astrology Reading cards EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Astrology Reading cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Astrology Reading cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Astrology Reading cards EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Astrology Reading cards EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Astrology Reading cards EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Astrology Reading cards

2 posters

Go down

Astrology Reading cards Empty Astrology Reading cards

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 am

I finally received my cards, they are absolutely beautiful. I have tried them out and all i can say like Tarot i cant read for myself haha!!
so instead of asking any specific question i just do a general reading, for no-one in particular LOL!
Just until i get use to them anyway.
They are a cheaper deck than most, which is what made me get them, as i have often paid big money for decks that i thought were absolutely awesome only to find out i didnt like them so for $10 i thought i cant go wrong, if i dont like them , not much money was wasted..
it turns out i Love them.

they have the 12 zodiac signs, the 12 Planets, and the 12 houses.
you choose a card from each pile.
I dont know the 12 houses at all, and have always wanted to learn, so I think this deck is an awesome way to learn.
I am not one for oracle cards but this deck i just had to have, as i have always been interested in Astrological signs, and what planet other signs were in alignment when i was born.

So i am sun sign Leo
Moon in Libra
and Aquarius rising.

here is a website to find out what you are, which i am sure some of you already know of.
The only thing i fill in is Gender, Date, Time and Place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and Here are the cards i got , its a youtuber called Hannah who is Irish so her accent for some might be a bit hard to understand.. but she is awesome

These cards really are worth a go if you are interested in astrology, great for beginners like myself as well as those who have had a little more experience with the signs, planets and houses.. Im guessing those who have had a little more experience might find them a little easier to read than myself who hasnt had much experience with Houses..
The accompanying book is beautifully presented, with full page illustrations and in-depth explanations. but i do like to know more so i ave been trying to find as much information about everything everywhere. Especially Youtube.

I did get stuck with the third house which seems to cover a lot of things..

So as Hannah explains the Planets are the What!! What part of your life is affected by the issue you are inquiring about,

the Zodiac is the How!! how is your life affected the influence around you and general feeling around the matter.

and the House is Where!! the sphere of your life the matter is playing out.

The third house is alot to do with the Mother, apparently, so i am assuming that with my question i had i may be telling me that the WHERE would probably be that i am actually a mother with children still at home, so maybe Home would be the affected and being influenced, maybe?? and OR due to the question i did ask, that locally is "where" I will find what i seek.
Not sure with the Third House, so i am about to study a little more today and hopefully come up with the answer..

So the cards i picked out were
Venus with Cancer in the 3rd house..

this is the very first 3 cards i chose, I am going to work on these 3 until i find out what they mean to me. I will continue with them until i am satisfied i have exhausted all avenues.. It may take me some time to get to know these cards. But i am looking forwards to the journey.
I want to know if these cards are able to predict future, or just tell you about the person in question.
So my journey begins!!

anyone else have these cards? or any experience in Astrology that can shed some light upon this, or any great youtube articles or websites that might help my journey of exploration into these beautiful cards?

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Astrology Reading cards Empty Re: Astrology Reading cards

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:33 am

P.S when i am confident with these cards , i will offer some readings with them.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:36 am

And my card for the day is Ace of Wands!! How appropriate, seize the creative spark and follow it on a new adventure, Schedule some time to be creative.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:17 am

Very cool, DB, but what is the actual name of these cards? I have a deck that sounds similar to yours. I can't get to them just now, as they are either in the office where the hub is in working and in a BIG meeting, (meaning--KEEP OUT), Laughing or they are at my friends home, as I lent her a lot of my decks to check out. So, I'll look for them when the meeting is done and over with.

the ones I have also have at least 3 sets, one that is planet based, and the houses and signs. I never read much with them because I, like you had no idea what to do with them, really. However, they are interesting and so perhaps this video you provided may also help me with my astrology cards.

The Ace of Wands is a great card to draw too! Hope it was an ace of wands kind of day!

Its been a busy day for me--busy month, lol! But, I feel like its all going to calm down a bit now. Or at least I am HOPING!

Looking forward to hearing more on this deck. thnx for sharing!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 am

The name of the deck is actually "Astrology reading cards" ha! they are beautiful in image, I havent had much time to play with them, as my weekends seem to be taken up with loose ends . This weekend though i am stipulating to my girls are for me, to relax do some painting, making cushion covers with some lovely material i bought for the out door chairs. and hopefully get to play with these cards. oh and do my dementia training, haha!! I have so much going on all the time. I seriously need a week off to catch up LOL!! But then i wouldnt be able to afford the things i do , catch twenty .

Its the houses that get me, because i have never studied them, i know many do with Tarot , but i have never thought it necessary.. but these are part of it, so i guess i will be trying to learn as much as i can.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:44 am

Dancing Bear wrote:The name of the deck is actually "Astrology reading cards" ha!  they are beautiful in image, I havent had much time to play with them, as my weekends seem to be taken up with loose ends . This weekend though i am stipulating to my girls are for me, to relax do some painting, making cushion covers with some lovely material i bought for the out door chairs. and hopefully get to play with these cards. oh and do my dementia training, haha!! I have so much going on all the time.  I seriously need a week off to catch up LOL!! But then i wouldnt be able to afford the things i do , catch twenty .

Its the houses that get me, because i have never studied them, i know many do with Tarot , but i have never thought it necessary.. but these are part of it, so i guess i will be trying to learn as much as i can.

wow! 'relaxing' by doing all that?! Shocked Sounds to me like you're going to be pretty BUSY! But, I know when you are busy doing things you LOVE to do--that can be...relaxing, yes. Laughing Good for you and enjoy!

I lent my astrology deck out to a friend here in town to take a look at. When I get them back, I'll have to look at that video again and hope it can help me to also use what I have. They are very much like what you show--but the cards are different in color and not as pretty with all the pictures shown on your cards. However, they may still work well for me after I re-do the video again. I hardly ever use them though I had them for years. Mainly due to the fact that I didn't really know what to do with them!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 am

Thats what i am fearing Noodle, with these ones , that beacuse i do not know what to do with them, i wont play with them , and theyll just sit there.
I really do want to learn the houses, and how to put the planets and zodiac to them, The zodiac i am fine with, the planets i am sort of ok with, but houses nope..
Is this video you speak of on dvd or is a youtube video? Id love to have a look ..
I dont know who is reputable enough to learn from in this department. I know a good friend Ronni who has always worked with this kind of thing. but she is writing a book, so i dont want to disturb her.
Have you any recommendations Noodle?

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:57 am

Dancing Bear wrote:Thats what i am fearing Noodle, with these ones , that beacuse i do not know what to do with them, i wont play with them , and theyll just sit there.
I really do want to learn the houses, and how to put the planets and zodiac to them, The zodiac i am fine with, the planets i am sort of ok with, but houses nope..
Is this video you speak of on dvd or is a youtube video? Id love to have a look ..
I dont know who is reputable enough to learn from in this department. I know a good friend Ronni who has always worked with this kind of thing. but she is writing a book, so i dont want to disturb her.
Have you any recommendations Noodle?

Yes, same here. I am interested in learning astrology and originally got these cards thinking they would kill 2 birds with one stone! I could read fortunes w/them AND learn astrology. But so far, it hasn't done that. ha! I just don't know where to start!

Ronni sounds familiar---is she the same Ronnie that use to come to the psychic medium hours we had on your first data site? She wasn't there often, but I believe she came a few times.

If I can think of something, I will indeed share. Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 am

I Lost my darn post!!!

I was saying i have been so busy myself, but i have a day off today, so i am dedicating it to painting and these cards.. I need to do a lot of research on the houses, and Planets, I dont think i need to research the signs as i know quite a bit , so it turns out. no youtuber is telling me anything new... so i will go the the houses and planets now..
I am hoping to be able to link all three to be able to read these cards.

I will share any websites or links to youtube if find anything really good.. Maybe start a new thread on them.. so they are easier to find for future reference, as i am sure i will need to go back to them over the next few months of working with this deck. I am determined to be able to red them.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:23 pm

good for you! Hope you had fun spending time with the cards and painting! What did you paint?

Please do share anything you find that you feel is good from you tube.

I meant to ask for my astrology reading cards and forgot the last time I was at Joni's. I'll see her again next week so will try to remember to ask then.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down