The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Dreaming of crocodiles EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Dreaming of crocodiles

2 posters

Go down

Dreaming of crocodiles Empty Dreaming of crocodiles

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 am

Twice now i have dreamt of crocodiles. well more if i think about it..

Last night i dreamt of walking through some woods and crocodiles were in there, I knew but didnt care, I was wary but knew i could get through, the other end of the woods there were a load of dogs, all sorts of dogs.. Now i dont know this other person was in the dream i never saw him or her, but they said that dogs needed to protect me, I got a little worried as I know dogs are no match to crocodiles.. and then as i felt and thought that, Two beautiful female lions enter into the picture, without being told they just turned up. I Love Lions being my Zodiac sign..I felt 100% completely safe..

I haven't looked up Crocodiles yet.. oK I just did, this dream was not a negative dream, i felt at ease the whole way through..

When you keep dreaming about alligators, it is often a sign of a new beginning. A wild crocodile or alligator in your dreams typically shows that positive changes are coming in your life.

Dogs well there are so many interpretations that dont fit with this dream.
They were positive lots of them young and old, they were ready to defend me if a crocodile did come along, even though i was not afraid of the crocodiles .. I was just worried for them that maybe they didn't have the strength against crocodiles.

The L Ions or Lionesses that entered my dream were regal, and i felt relief for the dogs that the lionesses were coming in to help them and me out..

To dream of a lioness symbolizes graceful family leadership.
The lioness is a strong mother with regal elegance who guides and protects her children.

I was never scared in this dream, i was full of confidence i would make it through the woods even if a Crocodile came out.. Maybe this is saying i am ready for whatever life throws at me and am no longer self doubting ...

Dogs are loyal animals full of love. maybe this is my family and friends i have a round..

Lion being my Zodiac and part of my totem, Mountain Lion. is saying that my spirituality will help and guides will always be there no matter what, without even asking. they are ready for anything with me.

And another dream of cats also LOL!! OMG when am i going to stop dreaming about cats LOL!! Little grey kittens and cats.. if this keeps up im going to have to get one.. and call it Maisie, as i did in my dream Smile
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of crocodiles Empty Re: Dreaming of crocodiles

Post by pachakutiq Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:31 am

interesting dream! I did look up the crocodiles too and my dictionary does give a bit different for dreaming of crocodiles:

Crocodile

To see a crocodile in your dream symbolizes freedom, hidden strength and power. It also forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions.

Well, first off I do see you as someone with strength and power, and so I also see you not being guided by anyone who would give you bad advice. I think you'd be able to tell that immediately and not fall for it. But, it might still be wise to be aware this is the possibility.

Because crocodiles can live in water and on land, they also represent your conscious and subconscious and the emotional and rational. Perhaps something is coming to the surface and you are on the verge of some new awareness.
This is really cool! I hope this is what it meant for you!

Alternatively, the crocodile may be an aspect of yourself and your aggressive and "snappy" attitude. Or it may reveal that you are being insincere, displaying false emotions and shedding "crocodile tears".

I don't see this as being you at all in anyway, shape or form!

Dreaming that you are chased or bitten by a crocodile implies that you are refusing to confront some painful, disturbing or destructive aspect of your subconscious. Your feelings toward a situation or relationship is suffocating you or is eating you up inside.

and, probably doesn't apply as you were not being chased.

the dogs could symbolize you have friends all around you--(due to you seeing numerous dogs of various shapes and sizes)--and this I do believe to be true too!

As for the grey cat, I detest the fact that most books and people think cats are bad and give such negative meanings to seeing a cat! but, I do know they can mean this, which is somewhat positive- To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. I do see you as very independent and creative and someone who is a leader, so the 'power' would work too. but these are good things! I also see cats as very shrewd and wise too. not in a bad way tho it is often seen as a bad way. I believe it is also in a good way! the color gray though is again, like the cat, often seen as something dull and dreary and not very good. I happen to like the color gray though, so I don't get that either! I wonder if its more mysterious though? As for me the color gray can also be a mysterious color. hmmmm...you'll have to keep us posted!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum