The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
New Power Animal? EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
New Power Animal? EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
New Power Animal? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
New Power Animal? EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
New Power Animal? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
New Power Animal? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
New Power Animal? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
New Power Animal? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
New Power Animal? EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

New Power Animal?

Go down

New Power Animal? Empty New Power Animal?

Post by pachakutiq Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 am

Recently, we've been seeing a bald eagle flying near or on our property a lot. Here in the U.S., its really cool to see a bald eagle---our country's animal symbol! Especially as it was nearly extinct not so long ago. And, seeing the bald eagle is pretty cool, but its also HOW I've been the one to notice it--no one else around us, including my husband who never misses anything!

The first time, we had just come back into our home from sitting on the dock, and we sat down to watch the news. I stood up again just to stretch my legs, which were sore, and as I did, I looked out the window and saw 2 small birds chasing a HUGE bird, when I yelled to my husband, "A BALD EAGLE!" We grabbed our camera and ran outside to take its picture--and did take one, but sadly, due to his flying, it was very fuzzy and only we know its an eagle. Laughing

The 2nd time, we were inside again as it was raining and all of a sudden again, I felt the need to look out at the river and once again, the bald eagle was flying around! Once again, I announced it and we grabbed the camera and ran out again to try and capture it on film, but sadly he was by then flying too far away to get a good shot. Sad *sigh* His wing span has to be close to 7' (which is right for a mature adult eagle) and we wonder if its nesting nearby?

I also wonder if its a *new* power animal for me, due to me being the one to notice it (and even when we talk to our neighbors, NO ONE ever noticed a bald eagle around! Neutral

At any rate, this is generally why having a bald eagle as a power animal can mean for you, according to this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eagle Symbolism
As a power animal, the Eagle is most frequently associated with wisdom and freedom. Here are additional symbolic meanings for the Eagle totem:

Intuition
Creativity
Strength
Courage
Hope
Resilience
Healing
Vision
Healing
Sexual Power

Now, I recently went through an Ancestral Karma Healing meditation and feel that through my intuition, I found some healing as well as hope, strength and courage. Also resilience fits. I can be wrong--but I find it interesting that when I began to feel hope and healing that this is when the bald eagle began to appear to me. At any rate, whether it is a power animal for me again (I have had a bald eagle appear to me numerous times in meditations as a power animal for me), or not--it was still a cool thing to see him. And, I am going to continue to try and snap his picture! If I get one--I'll do my best to share it here. Smile

pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down