The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Buckland Romani Deck EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Buckland Romani Deck EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Buckland Romani Deck EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Buckland Romani Deck EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Buckland Romani Deck

3 posters

Go down

Buckland Romani Deck Empty Buckland Romani Deck

Post by Dancing Bear Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:14 pm

I have been reading for more years than I can remember, I have collected many Decks, got rid of many decks I didn’t jell with. But I could never bring myself to get rid of my Buckland Romani Tarot. I have always felt akin to the off the grid nomadic lifestyle the Romani had and I aspire to live.
Today I actually jelled with the Romani deck, the 14 readings I did today with it turned out perfect, I read them differently to my Druidcraft, and it’s a breath of fresh air, I so needed a change, Buckland Romani is that change, I can’t get enough of them.
I asked the cards when I got home, How today went . I received the Ace of Bolers, ( wheels, coins, pentacles)
Ace of Bolers means a complete change in path, a new way, attainment, bliss and prosperity. The old Wheel(boler) has a new purpose, considerably different from the old one. I’m excited to see where this deck leads me 😀

I am going to use this little thread as a journal as I discover more about this deck.

Ps I also had spirit come through, he told me he was there through the cards, it was amazing.. so I Thankyou John for coming through and showing me the way with these beautiful cards ♥
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buckland Romani Deck Empty Re: Buckland Romani Deck

Post by Disa Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:06 am

Well, The Druid Craft is and will always be my alltime favorite deck, but the Buckland Romani is my second fave I love you
Disa
Disa

https://disawylde.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:04 am

Disa wrote:Well, The Druid Craft is and will always be my alltime favorite deck, but the Buckland Romani is my second fave I love you

DISA! So good to *see* you back! I've been missing a bit too. Busy with the end of summer things happening.

The Druid Craft is among my favorite decks, but for me my go to fave deck is the Robin Wood. I think if I trimmed my Druid Craft cards, I'd probably use it more--as the cards are so wide for my small hands, its not as easy to use. But the Robin Wood was always good for me--and fit perfectly with my hands. I received my Robin Wood as a gift from a customer of mine many years ago. She found it in a second hand shop and no one in the shop knew what it was really, thinking it was a card game, w/o its instructions. So, she bought it originally thinking of giving it to her young grandsons to play with. Laughing When she took the cards out to look at them, and saw the LOVERS card immediately--she realized it was a tarot deck and promptly brought them to me as a gift. Very Happy Whomever had them before me must have been very good with reading tarot and used this deck a lot as they are somewhat worn, but lovingly so and have great energy! I've given many readings with them myself and they are definitely my #1 go to deck.

The Druid Craft though is high on my fave list too as is Kat Blacks "Golden Tarot" deck. That deck is so gorgeous, I sort of space out as I look at each card. Many other favorites too--but those 3 are I believe my top three.

Again, good to see you in here!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down