The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Forum Guidlines!  EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Forum Guidlines!  EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Forum Guidlines!  EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Forum Guidlines!  EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Guidlines!

Go down

Forum Guidlines!  Empty Forum Guidlines!

Post by Dancing Bear Sat May 05, 2018 5:04 am

I really hate making Rules for anything, but have discovered you ll always get one or two so are necessary at times, unfortunately.  Suspect <br />

Guidelines to the Forum, this is a spiritual forum, please leave egos at the door. We are all on an equal level here, whether professional in what you do, or just a learner.
This forum is for all to learn and share, it is a forum for those who have had experience, to help others in their quest for answers, making it a community that is friendly, helpful and somewhere to relax with a coffee or tea browsing through the forums, contributing where you and everybody else can feel comfortable.
If you notice any spam, or a member being out of line, just contact Admin (Dancing Bear). Ill look into it and report back, take appropriate action if necessary.

If you dont know where to put a new Topic, close enough is good enough, or just put it in the Off Topic area.Im not overly fussed. as much id like to keep the forum organised so people can navigate easily, I understand sometimes some topics may not fit completely in some categories. Contact me if you need to, I may just open up a new topic area, as this forum is brand New, there is always room to improve and open up new areas.  

For all professional Diviners, whether it be of Tarot, Runes or otherwise , we have a buy swap and sell area you are welcome to advertise your services, If you are a learner and want to practice, please feel free to advertise in there also , just make sure you state you are learning, people really don't mind at all, as long as they know.
This area will be monitored at all times to ensure professionalism is upheld.

How to get your account deleted is pretty simple, putting others down with personal opinions and dragging ego through the door, blocking admin and other members, spamming. There is a way to have a good debate respectfully, respecting others view point, if you don't know how, please do not try, Its quite simple really! All of the above is Ego speaking as far i see it and not coming from spiritual knowledge. I understand written words can sometimes be taken in the wrong context so please be mindful of this, Play nice Wink

Other than that, Its all pretty simple, Enjoy the Forum, Again its all brand new so please let me know if youd like to see something in here that i may have overlooked, just message me.

Namaste
Dancing Bear /l\
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down