The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Foot and Toe Readers EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Foot and Toe Readers EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Foot and Toe Readers EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Foot and Toe Readers EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Foot and Toe Readers

2 posters

Go down

Foot and Toe Readers Empty Foot and Toe Readers

Post by pachakutiq Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 am

Yes, you read the title correctly! Laughing have you ever met a foot/toe reader?  Might be an interesting divination tool to brush up on.  Check out this site and see where your feet and toes take you as far as your personality and all.  It seems pretty accurate with my husband and I and our daughter.  I posted all about my foot and toe reading below.  How about you?  What do YOUR feet and toes tell us about you?! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ME:  Okay...well for me: I have a roman foot.  I also have my little toe on the right foot is sideways--however, that actually happened after one of my hip surgeries and when they were putting me in a body cast.  They didn't make sure all my toes were straight.  It was not like that before the surgery.  Then, spending just under a year in the body cast, my toe stayed that way and nothing we can do about it. *sigh* so, I guess I'm only a wee bit rebellious!

More on the reading of the foot. those who can't wiggle their little toes are considered loyal. I can't wiggle my little toe, so I am considered loyal and that is accurate of me too.

Little Toe On the Side
If your little toe sticks out at an angle or tucks under, you are considered rebellious and unconventional, with a need to have things done your way. Well, as I mentioned, my one little toe is now sideways thanks to that operation and as a result the nail part of my little toe on my right foot faces to the side of the foot. I am a bit rebellious and yes I am also unconventional. I like to have things done my way--after all its the right way to do things! Wink *joking!*

Small Little Toe
If your little toe is smaller than usual, you have a childlike personality, are playful, and also quite fun to be around. Yes, I am always told that I have a childlike personality and I am playful. Glad to read I'm also quite fun to be around.

Large Big Toe
If your big toe extends way ahead of the rest of your toes, you are creative and a sharp thinker. My big toe isn't ahead of the rest of my toes--so this doesn't work for me.

Slanted Second Toe
If your second toe bends towards your big toe, you have a tendency to be sentimental and nostalgic. And again, this is not me.

Overall, this foot and toe reading is accurate for me! I had my husband do this too and it is for him as well and for our daughter too. Pretty cool way to read people!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Foot and Toe Readers Empty Re: Foot and Toe Readers

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:19 am

I Found this oddly interesting LOL!

I have a Greek Foot, Where the second toe is slightly larger than the big toe. not by much but it is longer, apparently i like to be active, athletic , creative, and like the idea of new things. All but the Athletic bit, rings true. I am definitely not Athletic lol, I use to be in my younger years, as most of us were..

the wiggly little toe.. Haha!! I have this.!! Which means restless, unconventional , and can be a bit flirty LOL!! Well yeah!!! it does say those with a fixed little toe are Loyal.. I am loyal too, with a wiggly little toe LOL!
With the little toe being much smaller also means i am childlike and playful, and fun to be around..Not sure whether childlike is a good thing or not LOL!! But yes, I still have the awe a child has with all things beautiful, wondrous and natural, and i love to play. Dont get to do it often, but yearn for it at times.

Thanks Noodle, I had fun with that Very Happy

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:18 am

yeah, it is a cool little divination tool, isn't it? Laughing I laughed at it when I did it for myself, the hubby & the kid. Very accurate for us all.

Yes, I think the childlike quality means a child like interest in things. We have fun and interested in things. we enjoy life! I can see that in you, D.B. And, yes, I am sure you are most interesting to be around! One of these days, D.B., I do hope I can meet you in person! I'm sure it'll be a blast! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum