The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
4:44  significance EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
4:44  significance EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
4:44  significance EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
4:44  significance EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
4:44  significance EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
4:44  significance EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
4:44  significance EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
4:44  significance EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
4:44  significance EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4:44 significance

3 posters

Go down

4:44  significance Empty 4:44 significance

Post by pachakutiq Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:08 am

I saw this number many times today, but then when I saw it at 4:44pm I decided to look it up.  I couldn't remember the significance of it, but I knew it was most likely indicating a secure time for me.  4's are very steady and strong.  So I did look it up and this is all it said:

The number 4 represents the ability to focus your energy in a practical and productive way that brings about the successful completion of what is undertaken.

Just as every house is built on a foundation with four corners, the number 4 signifies a practical creativity that serves as the solid and firm foundation for future health, safety and well-being.

The number 4 as a life path number means that you are hardworking and detail oriented. These aspects of your personality are likely to provide you with a secure future progression through your life path.

Well, pretty much as I suspected.  Smile  Glad to read this too though, makes me happy.  I am taking a meditation course (and truthfully, I am not being as dedicated to it as I need to be....but....) I do believe it will help me in many ways and pay off if I do stick with it and I keep promising myself that I will become more dedicated.  Maybe starting this week.  Laughing  I feel like my guides are telling me I need to take this seriously and be dedicated.  That it will truly open some doors for me.  So, I'll follow their lead and I really feel like the 444 numbers I've been seeing all day indicates that NOW is the time and I will be successful.  

Some people feel that the number 4 is a bit unlucky because it can represent work.

However, if this work is your life’s work, that which you most want to do, then it should come as no surprise that the number 4 appearing in your daily experience means that your life work is progressing exactly on schedule and that your ambitions are built on a foundation of ability and experience necessary to bring about the life you desire.

Therefore, the number 4 is a desirable number, representing completion, competence, security and positive outcomes. [/quote]  I don't feel like its an unlucky number.  I don't see any number, save *maybe* 13 - as an unlucky number.  And even 13 - IF unlucky - has its reasons for showing up to us.  A time for learning lessons, or receiving its gifts.  All is good.  

The Spiritual Meaning of 444
In the case of 444 we have the number 4 repeated three times. As 4 is the number of practicality, security and a life built on a secure foundation, the number 444 is generally thought of as the number of peace, calm and protection from harm.

When spirit is communicating to you using this number it is meant to provide you with a feeling of calm and a sense of protection and inner security.

Well, I am a very practical person and security is important to me.  I'm glad to see that this number is appearing and all is well.  And, yes, I really take it more as a spirit communication to me - especially in regards to the class I am doing.  NOW, I will start being more dedicated to it. .........  (maybe)  lol!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

4:44  significance Empty Re: 4:44 significance

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Noodle I have been seeing these types of numbers in the past week, and things are back on track, I do believe they are a sign to say you will be ok and being watched over, just be patient and all will be well,

Thanks you posting up about number 4... I saw 444 before i moved. but also 111, 222, and 333.. and this past week, 111, and 222. Very Happy
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Noodle I have been seeing these types of numbers in the past week, and things are back on track, I do believe they are a sign to say you will be ok and being watched over, just be patient and all will be well,

Thanks you posting up about number 4... I saw 444 before i moved. but also 111, 222, and 333.. and this past week, 111, and 222.  Very Happy

Yes, I often do see the numbers and I LOVE numbers! (should've been an accountant, Laughing! ) numbers and cards have always fascinated me. Anyway, I especially love it when numbers such as 111, 222 and so on appear as well as other numbers that mean a lot to me. (birthdates, etc).

I can't recall who it was now, but I think it was my brothers friend who one day kept seeing the same numbers everywhere he went. in the same order and he kept telling those around him, "Look! there are those numbers again!" too bad he didn't play them on a lottery ticket as THOSE SAME NUMBERS were the winner for many millions. He was so bummed that night when they pulled those same exact numbers and mentioned it on tv. Laughing I will never forget that.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 pm

You are lucky you don't live in China. In Chinese superstition, the number 4 is the most unlucky number, because the kanji meaning "four" is pronounced very similar to the kanji that means "death". In fact, 4 is treated pretty much the same way that Westerners treat 13.

So seeing 444 would have caused a major panic attack.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:44 pm

Northtigress wrote:You are lucky you don't live in China. In Chinese superstition, the number 4 is the most unlucky number, because the kanji meaning "four" is pronounced very similar to the kanji that means "death". In fact, 4 is treated pretty much the same way that Westerners treat 13.

So seeing 444 would have caused a major panic attack.

Laughing Yes, I guess I am lucky I am not Chinese nor live in China!

I also have to wonder if 13 is an unlucky number. I don't like to see it htat way, especially as I had a very good friend who was born on Friday the 13th--about as "unlucky" as you could get with superstitions! However, she had a pretty darn good life overall. She was blessed and pretty lucky in many ways.

thnx, NT!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:48 am

Laugh. My sister is also a Friday the 13th birthday. August 13, 1965.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:43 am

Laughing where there you go!

pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Northtigress Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Sorry to hijack the post, but does anyone know anything about the number 21? Yesterday I was on my phone my battery was at 21% at 21:21.

All I can think of is World in the Tarot.
Northtigress
Northtigress

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:01 pm

I had to look it up of course.  But....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The numerology number 21 is an inspiration and creative self-expression number. The numerology number 21 is both a creative spirit and a mostly reliable partner. In situations where the two conflict, the creative spirit generally prevails. ... The meaning of the number 21 is derived from its essence.

The numerology number 21 is both a creative spirit and a mostly reliable partner.

In situations where the two conflict, the creative spirit generally prevails. In those situations, the creative spirit is likely to extend a creative compromise to maintain the partnership.

The 21's energy is optimistic, so optimistic and enthusiastic that it tends to inspire others.

The meaning of the number 21 is derived from its essence. As an overview, the numerology number 21 represents a composition containing the ideas of:

Creative self-expression
Optimism
Inspiration
Relationships
Diplomacy

Here are examples of the meaning of the number 21 derived from its meaning/essence:

With a 21 name number (the destiny number of a numerology chart), it means the person is likely to be artistic with a generally optimistic attitude, especially around others as in social situations and within relationships.

With a 21 birth date number (the life path number of a numerology chart), it means the person tends to frequently encounter situations where creativity is required to maintain relationships.

and, it goes on and on and on.

Now, I also want to add that 21 is often "the age" where one is considered to have magically become an adult.  At least in the U.S.  You can finally vote at that age, you can legally drink at that age, be able to sign documents such as a rental agreement w/o your parents signature and more.  I remember not being able to wait to be 21!  I WAS AN ADULT! GROWN UP!!! Laughing

So, I was going to mention that 21 (which also is like a "3") , gives the impression/feeling of being liberated, all - knowing, and powerful!  a kind of freedom.  (being LEGALLY out from under my parents thumbs!) Laughing  and, the 3....

well, here is a link where I go to often re: numbers and this one is kind of fun.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Three (3)
The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm.

It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis. Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end.

The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future.

The symbol of three is the triangle. Three interwoven circles or triangles can represent the indissoluble unity of the three persons of the trinity. Others symbols using three are: trident, fleur-de-lis, trefoil, trisula, thunderbolt, and trigrams.

The astral or emotional body stays connected to the physically body for three days after death. There is scientific evidence that the brain, even when all other systems are failing takes three days to register complete shutdown.

There are 3 phases to the moon. Lunar animals are often depcited as 3 legged.

Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad. The 3x4=12 representing the signs of the Zodiac and months of the year.

Pythagorean three means completion.

There are three wishes, genies have three wishes, three leprecons, three prince or princesses, three witches, three weird sisters among others.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum