The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Horoscopes EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Horoscopes EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Horoscopes EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Horoscopes EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Horoscopes EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Horoscopes EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Horoscopes EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Horoscopes EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Horoscopes EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Horoscopes

2 posters

Go down

Horoscopes Empty Horoscopes

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Ive always been fascinated with my horoscope and yet skeptical on the fact millions of people are the same star sign and surely every single one of us are not having the same day, week or year. as per the predictions, then i came across this site many years ago, it does you a personalized chart, based on time, and part of the planet you were born,
If you dont know the time of birth always put midnight.

I am a Leo, Surprise Haha!! I love my chart, You can sign up and pay for more, but i find the free chart is always sufficient enough..

also never put your email address LOL!! otherwise youll get a few emails..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Free Birth Chart
Hi there, here is the interpretation of the astrological chart that you asked for. Also attached is a .GIF graphic file which depicts your chart wheel. Thank you for visiting the Astrolabe WEB site at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This report has been created especially for you. It represents your Unique picture at the time you were born and at the place you were born. If you are unsure of the exact time of day of your birth (or the date or the place), the reading will probably not seem as accurate as it could be in certain places, but other parts will seem to be very appropriate. You will notice at certain places in the reading that contradictory information seems to be given. This is to be expected, because the personality of most people is extremely complex. For example, at times we are quite shy and at other times we are very aggressive, and so forth. You will also notice that, at certain points in the reading, certain patterns may be repeated over and over, especially in a longer more detailed report than this one. This is also to be expected. This simply means that your horoscope has an extremely strong focus on this particular pattern and that you should pay extra close attention to what is said about it. Now, on with your Report!

Name: Astrolabe Customer
July 23 1966
7:04 PM Time Zone is ACST
Adelaide, AUSTL

Rising Sign is in 20 Degrees Aquarius
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 00 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

Moon is in 11 Degrees Libra.
Affectionate, warm and friendly, life must be a "beautiful" experience for you. Unpleasantness should be avoided at all costs. You tend to overlook other people's faults and you would rather give in than fight. You are uncomfortable with strangers, but at ease and sociable with friends and associates. Indeed, you would rather socialize than work -- you can use your prodigious charm to avoid unpleasant tasks. You need the support and assistance of another in order to get you started on any new project -- you are not a self-starter. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent (i.e., lazy). Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.

Mercury is in 08 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 02 Degrees Cancer.
You like to be very close to other people. You need emotional support yourself and are willing to give it to others. When you feel unloved and insecure, you can be very jealous and possessive. You are not interested in casual or superficial relationships -- only deep emotional involvements interest you. Your faithful devotion is one of your greatest gifts, but be careful not to become too dependent on others. Learn to stand on your own two feet and demand your own rights once in a while.

Mars is in 08 Degrees Cancer.
Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture.

Jupiter is in 17 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 29 Degrees Pisces.
Your tendency to think that your life is out of control is based on an unreasonable fear, probably connected with an unfortunate experience with the person who filled the father figure role in your early life. Learn to take responsibility here and now for your own life. Try to stop having unrealistic expectations about guide figures. Remember that they are merely human, with all the same faults and self-doubts that you have. When you get confused or uncertain, try to simplify your lifestyle -- things will then become easier to bear.

Uranus is in 17 Degrees Virgo.
You, and all your peers, will be known for the degree of intensity with which you dislike normal everyday routines and chores. You will go out of your way to invent innovative, unique and timesaving ways to perform the various mundane routines and duties of living. You will be attracted to all manner of practical and useful gadgets -- anything that will make your daily life more exciting.

Neptune is in 19 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your entire generation, are extremely interested in anything deep and mysterious. You will explore and idealize the benefits that can accrue from the study of the occult, healing and psychology. You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme.

Pluto is in 16 Degrees Virgo.
For your entire generation, this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

N. Node is in 22 Degrees Taurus.
It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

Have fun guys !!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Horoscopes Empty Re: Horoscopes

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:47 pm

lol!  I have NO problem in seeing you as a Leo!  I was not surprised at all.  I have known many Leos and they were all go getters and had the energy of two people!  

I also love horoscopes, to which my husband calls "horror scope" (Laughing) but never really understood it.  I tried to study it so I could add that to my book of knowledge....but its somewhat complicated.  I have had mine done professionally and it was GREAT!  She did go way into the future for me, I forget how long tbh--and now I am not sure where I even have that report.....but it was truly a wonderful report.  She also asked for the birthdates of a few people I am very close to and OMG! how she came about with how they feature in my life was AMAZING!!!!  

Dancing Bear wrote:Ive always been fascinated with my horoscope and yet skeptical on the fact millions of people are the same star sign and surely every single one of us are not having the same day, week or year. as per the predictions, then i came across this site many years ago, it does you a personalized chart, based on time, and part of the planet you were born,
If you dont know the time of birth always put midnight.
funny as I always heard you should put noon.  12 noon.  maybe because we're in the U.S./you are in Australia??  *shrugs*

I am a Leo, Surprise Haha!! I love my chart, You can sign up and pay for more, but i find the free chart is always sufficient enough..

also never put your email address LOL!! otherwise youll get a few emails..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
I agree.  a free chart is very sufficient.  However, IF you want a full report, while it IS pricey - it is so amazing!!!  Save up for it and get it.  You will not be sorry!!!

Free Birth Chart
Hi there, here is the interpretation of the astrological chart that you asked for. Also attached is a .GIF graphic file which depicts your chart wheel. Thank you for visiting the Astrolabe WEB site at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This report has been created especially for you. It represents your Unique picture at the time you were born and at the place you were born. If you are unsure of the exact time of day of your birth (or the date or the place), the reading will probably not seem as accurate as it could be in certain places, but other parts will seem to be very appropriate. You will notice at certain places in the reading that contradictory information seems to be given. This is to be expected, because the personality of most people is extremely complex. For example, at times we are quite shy and at other times we are very aggressive, and so forth. You will also notice that, at certain points in the reading, certain patterns may be repeated over and over, especially in a longer more detailed report than this one. This is also to be expected. This simply means that your horoscope has an extremely strong focus on this particular pattern and that you should pay extra close attention to what is said about it. Now, on with your Report!
 I have gone to this site before too.  Very good!

Name: Astrolabe Customer
July 23 1966
7:04 PM Time Zone is ACST
Adelaide, AUSTL

Rising Sign is in 20 Degrees Aquarius
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.
 This is why you will make a great worker for the people - no matter what career you decide to go into.  I know you are thinking of a few things, counselor being one of them--and I can see you helping everyone to the best of your ability in them all!

Sun is in 00 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.
 Laughing  Yes, you are a very genuinely warm and affectionate lady.  And, I can see spirited too!  Smile  Good characteristics, I think though!  You are also a very STRONG person, which they say willful, but however it is labeled, I see it as a good thing. Every Leo I have known have been persistent and dedicated to the things they are drawn to.  Leos make GREAT leaders.  hardheaded??......well...........lol!  

Moon is in 11 Degrees Libra.
Affectionate, warm and friendly, life must be a "beautiful" experience for you. Unpleasantness should be avoided at all costs. You tend to overlook other people's faults and you would rather give in than fight. You are uncomfortable with strangers, but at ease and sociable with friends and associates. Indeed, you would rather socialize than work -- you can use your prodigious charm to avoid unpleasant tasks. You need the support and assistance of another in order to get you started on any new project -- you are not a self-starter. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent (i.e., lazy). Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.
 See where they mention laziness?!  LIBRA! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mercury is in 08 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 02 Degrees Cancer.
You like to be very close to other people. You need emotional support yourself and are willing to give it to others. When you feel unloved and insecure, you can be very jealous and possessive. You are not interested in casual or superficial relationships -- only deep emotional involvements interest you. Your faithful devotion is one of your greatest gifts, but be careful not to become too dependent on others. Learn to stand on your own two feet and demand your own rights once in a while.

Mars is in 08 Degrees Cancer.
Your moods are very important to your overall well-being. You are confident and self-assertive when you are feeling upbeat, and you are retiring, irritable and grumpy when you get depressed about anything. Very sensitive, you wear your heart on your sleeve. You are easily angered whenever you think someone has slighted you. It is best for you to show your anger immediately and let it all out, rather than to try to hold it in or to hold grudges for a long time. You're extremely loyal and defensive of your family, neighborhood, community and culture.

Jupiter is in 17 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 29 Degrees Pisces.
Your tendency to think that your life is out of control is based on an unreasonable fear, probably connected with an unfortunate experience with the person who filled the father figure role in your early life. Learn to take responsibility here and now for your own life. Try to stop having unrealistic expectations about guide figures. Remember that they are merely human, with all the same faults and self-doubts that you have. When you get confused or uncertain, try to simplify your lifestyle -- things will then become easier to bear.
Wow! this last paragraph is pretty heavy, eh?  

Uranus is in 17 Degrees Virgo.
You, and all your peers, will be known for the degree of intensity with which you dislike normal everyday routines and chores. You will go out of your way to invent innovative, unique and timesaving ways to perform the various mundane routines and duties of living. You will be attracted to all manner of practical and useful gadgets -- anything that will make your daily life more exciting.

Neptune is in 19 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your entire generation, are extremely interested in anything deep and mysterious. You will explore and idealize the benefits that can accrue from the study of the occult, healing and psychology. You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme.
 see!  all three - the occult, healing and psychology--are your thing!  Very Happy  You have conquered all three, DB! Smile  

Pluto is in 16 Degrees Virgo.
For your entire generation, this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

N. Node is in 22 Degrees Taurus.
It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

Have fun guys !!

Very, very cool, DB!  thank you for sharing it.  I'll have to re-do mine and share mine as well....I find it very cool.  I do remember my sister in law received one done for her son (by her mother in law).  it included things that he would experience for years, if I recall correctly--into his adulthood.  She sadly lost it in a move....but she had shared all that it said that was really interesting and we all recall how accurate it was.  however, as I mentioned, she lost it in a move when he was about 6 or so, so we can only go on the memories of things it included.  But as I recall, it was very accurate.  So funny how it works that way, isn't it?! Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Okay, here is my chart:

Name: Nancy
October 1 1960
11:58 PM Time Zone is EDT
Baltimore, MD

Rising Sign is in 12 Degrees Cancer
Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security -- in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

This is very true. Especially the part about my mother. As most of you know, my mother and I do not have an ideal relationship. But no matter what she does to me--and she has been quite nasty over the years to me...I just can't help but to still try and have a relationship with her. I love her no matter what. Sometimes that part really, really irritates me! I would love to just write her off and walk away--and I have tried numerous times to do so, but I just cannot.

Sun is in 08 Degrees Libra.
Very sociable, you enjoy being with others and definitely prefer not be alone. Warm and affectionate, you go out of your way to make others like you. You despise ugliness, for you being surrounded by beauty and harmony is a necessity of life. You prefer fine clothing, an attractive home and pleasant surroundings wherever you are. Your refined tastes apply to music and to art as well. At times, you are very indecisive you waver and falter when forced to make a choice because you have the ability to see both sides of any question. The positive part of this is that you are very fair-minded and can be trusted to settle disputes. Your greatest challenge is to take any one- on-one encounter and make the most of it.

Some of this is accurate, some is not. I do like to be alone--except at night. Yeah, I'm scared of the dark! Laughing I was always a loner. I also like to be with people I like though. I never seemed to fit in with my family, try as I did, and so I often would go off on my own because I knew I didn't fit in. I look just like my siblings and we all sound alike too, but that is the only way we know for certain that my mother took the correct baby home with her after I was born. Laughing I'm an enigma to my family. Always have been.

Moon is in 03 Degrees Pisces.
You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if you had a thicker skin -- you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across. Kind, gentle and considerate of the feelings of others, you are good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. But you tend to absorb the energy of others -- so avoid those who are always negative. You have a rich, creative and lively imagination, but you should be careful not to spend all your time daydreaming. Very intuitive, you have good ESP and may be quite clairvoyant or psychic. Remember that you too have the right to get what you want from life. If you are always defensive and kowtowing to others, people will take advantage of you and exploit you.

again, yes. I am very sensitive. I also react emotionally to things. I do wish I had thicker skin. I need it! I am now finally able to avoid negative people easier. Not 100% but say maybe 90-95% of the time. finally. took me about 50 yrs to find the strength and being able to do so! I guess I am a slow learner..... I have sadly allowed people to take advantage of me and exploit me a lot when I was younger. Now, I have finally found the strength to say NO MORE!

Mercury is in 00 Degrees Scorpio.
You are a born investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. You tend to keep your thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes others regard you with suspicion. It is not that you are trying purposely to be evasive, it is just that you would rather not deal with the explosions and hassles that often occur when you reveal your true feelings and opinions. Your sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

OMG, this is SO ME!!! I always say in a past life I must have been a detective! Laughing I LOVE detective stories and always did. I especially LOVE murder mysteries to the point that it has become a big joke in our family. I usually can figure them out before the end of the show. Laughing I do not see myself as being evasive though. My upbringing has brought that to a halt if I were. I have sadly always poured out my whole story whenever asked and even when a simple single line answer would have been sufficient. But that was also how I was raised and old habits are very hard to change!

Venus is in 06 Degrees Scorpio.
Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

I do not see myself as possessive and my husband agrees w/this. Perhaps it is that I strive to NOT be so, because my parents were both, (esp. my mother) extremely possessive and controlling. I never wanted my daughter to feel that way and often encouraged her to stretch her wings and explore the world. I may be a bit possessive over my relationship w/the hubby, but again, I don't really see myself as such.

Mars is in 05 Degrees Cancer.

OH YES! Very true that my moods are VERY important to my overall well being! When that straw finally breaks my back, my temper can be fierce! Scary! Scares me at times. Sad

Jupiter is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.
You have a very strong sense of ethics and morality. You are widely read and may also be widely traveled because you are sincerely interested in expanding your knowledge of the world about you. At times, you have an annoying tendency to be self-righteous and preachy about your belief system. You are usually quite idealistic and you demand the right to be able to explore the entire world of experiences yourself. Remember to grant others the similar right -- be tolerant, not dogmatic.

Yes, true - a strong sense of ethics and morality. but that is good, eh? and I love to read EVERYTHING. And, traveling....Laughing oh yeah! we are always traveling. Love it!!!

Saturn is in 12 Degrees Capricorn.
Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it.

I am very practical and thrifty. I always thought it again was due to my growing up years. We didn't have much money when I was younger. It wasn't until my father retired the military and went civil service that our family began to actually have monies. But I see its just me and who I am. Which explains why I am STILL like this and my siblings are what I consider spend thrifts.
Laughing I am sometimes TOO practical and thrifty. I just hope that when the hubby retires and we can finally enjoy ourselves as a result of us being so thrifty all our married life, its worth it. Laughing

Uranus is in 24 Degrees Leo.
You, and your peers as well, demand complete and total freedom of self- expression. You want to make your mark in the world according to your own lights and will brook no interference from traditional authority figures, especially if they attempt to mold or shape you in any way. You are honest and forthright, but a bit offbeat and eccentric. The lack of self-discipline may hinder you from reaching your goals as quickly as you would like.

Yes, I'm always told that I'm eccentric and offbeat. I'm kind of glad to be described that way! Smile

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.

Hey, D.B.! JUST LIKE YOU THERE! Smile

Pluto is in 06 Degrees Virgo.

I'm already seeing this happening. Sometimes I see these being a good thing and sometimes I see it as not so good.

N. Node is in 15 Degrees Virgo.
You're usually quite at ease in leaving leadership roles in the hands of others. You would rather tend to the thousand and one details that need to be accomplished to keep any group going. Although you're very fussy and high-minded when it comes to choosing your associates, once your loyalty is given you can be trusted with many of the practical aspects of any project that is being undertaken. Usually quite unselfish, you will toil long hours in the service of any worthy cause that demands your attention. But be careful that your perfectionist tendencies don't get in the way of making real progress. (In other words, don't waste your time dusting clean shelves!)

Yeah, I'm more of a follower and not a leader. Leaders have to put up with too much BS. I'd rather leave that to the Leos, (D.B. Wink you seeing this?! Laughing or the Aries and Taurus'. Laughing

Anyone else care to comment on my chart or share your own?
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Haha Yes im seeing that Noodle.. LOL! I hate BS too! sniff it from a mile off LOL!!

Your mercury in scorpio also sounds like me, even though i dont have mine in scorpio... I Love whodunnits, I also always pick out who the murderer is well before revealed..
The one movie that had me baffled was the Limehouse Golem... it was a brilliant movie. I think Noodle if we lived closer to each otehr we could have some wonderful murder mystery nights with a glass of wine or two Laughing

Yeah the occult I love it , always been intrigued since i was little..healing and psychology, i guess that why we have clicked Noodle, we both think alike with same interests and inquisitive minds. I love you

Ive always loved this site, and i see they have reworded and added thing in since the last time i did mine, so i am glad i did it again.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:36 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:Haha Yes im seeing that Noodle.. LOL! I hate BS too! sniff it from a mile off LOL!!

Your mercury in scorpio also sounds like me, even though i dont have mine in scorpio... I Love whodunnits, I also always pick out who the murderer is well before revealed..
The one movie that had me baffled was the Limehouse Golem... it was a brilliant movie.  I think Noodle if we lived closer to each otehr we could have some wonderful murder mystery nights with a glass of wine or two Laughing  

Laughing oh yes! But, the wine would be with my husband--he's the wine drinker. Me? I much prefer a nice glass of Italian Tea! Wink I am actually a wee bit allergic to red wine. I can drink a sip or two, but thats about it. I break out in terrible bumps and they are itchy and bright red if I drink wine. Looks like a bad case of acne, as the bumps are small, but my whole head and neck and chest area will be a bright red like a fire engine red. lol. So, I stick to either white wine, (which I don't care too much for either) or the hard liquor. and Italian Tea is just my thing! Cool

Yeah the occult I love it , always been intrigued since i was little..healing and psychology, i guess that why we have clicked Noodle, we both think alike with same interests and inquisitive minds. I love you

Ive always loved this site, and i see they have reworded and added thing in since the last time i did mine, so i am glad i did it again.

I do too. I've been around spirits really since birth, and then I've also been exposed to a lot of natural healings, as my maternal grandmother and mother were big into that. Remember my jello recipe for any stomach ailment and nausea too. Anyway, that was my grandmothers recipe. I also thought about studying psycology, though that never happened. Maybe I'll study it now or when the hubby retires? anyway--I also have an interest in all that.

I would like to take a class in herbalism. There was a freebie class that I was notified about online. But I must have joined in this site before a long time ago and I don't recall the password I set up and there is no way to get in touch with them to try and re-register, nor is there a way to reset your password. Not a great site overall as a result--for that part of the thing anyway. That said though, it is generally a wealth of information online. So, I'll just keep my learning in this way. I guess that is the way it is meant to be.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum