The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
How to connect with Spirit Animal EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

How to connect with Spirit Animal

2 posters

Go down

How to connect with Spirit Animal Empty How to connect with Spirit Animal

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:12 pm

I am in Love with Dr Steven Farmer, I think his work is magical and healing, It makes sense to me, so many synchronicities with this man its not funny.

So i would like to share his short 40 minute video on how to connect to your spirit animal.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to connect with Spirit Animal Empty Re: How to connect with Spirit Animal

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:53 am

I loved this as well! I want a didgeridoo!!! I truly do. I just might get one for my birthday or for Christmas. I have looked for them online and they don't have to be outrageously priced. So, I might get one. I will also have to practice my 'circular breath', and learn how to do that. So, I am putting out my request to the Universe and my ancestors to help me with getting a didgeridoo! Very Happy

I also like how he supports that we all have our gifts, and that using them can also help you to develop the others become stronger. And how we can call on animal spirits - even if they are not your power animal, which we all have, but other animal guides to help us with anything. In fact....parking places! Call on the raven!! Laughing I generally ask my angels to help me find my parking places, but now I will make sure to also call on raven. Who btw, is one of my power animals. Smile yea!

I would encourage everyone to take some time out to listen and watch these videos of Dr. Steve Farmers. They are superb! Smile T.Y. DB too for bringing it to my attention.

pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:16 pm

pachakutiq wrote:I loved this as well!  I want a didgeridoo!!!  I truly do.  I just might get one for my birthday or for Christmas.  I have looked for them online and they don't have to be outrageously priced.  So, I might get one.  I will also have to practice my 'circular breath', and learn how to do that.  So, I am putting out my request to the Universe and my ancestors to help me with getting a didgeridoo! Very Happy

I also like how he supports that we all have our gifts, and  that using them can also help you to develop the others become stronger.  And how we can call on animal spirits - even if they are not your power animal, which we all have, but other animal guides to help us with anything.  In fact....parking places!  Call on the raven!! Laughing  I generally ask my angels to help me find my parking places, but now I will make sure to also call on raven.  Who btw, is one of my power animals.  Smile  yea!

I would encourage everyone to take some time out to listen and watch these videos of Dr. Steve Farmers.  They are superb!  Smile  T.Y. DB too for bringing it to my attention.  

Haha!! In aboriginal culture it is bad luck for a woman to play the didgeridoo, ( not sure why though) I of course i paid no attention and got one, as did my brother who played it much better than i did. he could make all the sounds.. I was very limited in sounds but it was fun. I no longer have mine, cant recall what happened to it.. The circular breathing i never did master. Very Happy Hope you have better luck than i did with them, they are fun and the sounds are amazing, very very spiritual. they do connect you to Earth.

Yes, funny things we can call on them for, I will definitely call upon Raven myself, in this big city parking is nearly impossible to find. Wink
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 pm

I'm sure if it works for Dr. Steve, it'll work for you too! lol! I plan to call on Raven as well at times. I will still also call on my angels, just out of habit---though that worked too.

I remember one time taking a friend to the mall on a rainy day. We went into the parking garage to park and I said aloud, "Please my angels, find us a parking spot right close to the door into the mall!" (though the garage was covered....i still wanted close!) Well, round and round we were driving up to the many levels and no spaces, my friend began to laugh as we were on the last level and you could see there weren't any spaces available as we turned into the last lane. Then all of a sudden---a car was backing out of the space, RIGHT next to the door going into the mall! Very Happy

She looked at me with a face much like this. Shocked I just smiled.

Cool

As for the didgeridoo, that must have been a mans 'rule'. Question I will get one anyway! I also hope I can learn to circular breathe. I have breathing issues, - so maybe it'll help me! I'm willing to try it anyway. Very Happy I also should've known you had one! Smile Very cool, DB! very cool! Cool
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down