The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Negative Spirit EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Negative Spirit EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Negative Spirit EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Negative Spirit EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Negative Spirit EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Negative Spirit EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Negative Spirit EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Negative Spirit EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Negative Spirit EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Negative Spirit

2 posters

Go down

Negative Spirit Empty Negative Spirit

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Now I know Negative Spirit is what puts potential Mediums off from pursuing their abilities, But believe me its not that bad LOL!!even though it sounds like it, scaru=y at first, but i do believe us living mediums have the potential to rid our environment of it.

I had a growler left in my house, when the old tenants left and i moved in. One of the end rooms, didnt feel right to start,
Now the history is the couple split and he stayed in that room until they could move out, So i guessed without tuning in that, the negative energy built up, and thats why it felt off..I thought No Biggy! Ill cleanse the area and it will all be good Shocked

Well a couple of months in, I rarely was in that room, The girls chose the other bedrooms, and my son was not living with me at the time. It became a spare bedroom for guests, My Mum was coming to visit so i thought id go in there strip the bed and freshen up the sheets, dust vacuum etc.. as I was stripping the room I heard a low growl in my ear, Now these days i dont fear it, I instantly get my back up. I told it to back off, and bugger off. I knew i had to cleanse the room. but thats all I did was cleanse that one room, bit of a mistake really because it decided to transfer to my laundry which is close to this bedroom, it hid for a little while, Nobody liked going into the laundry, including me. the air felt thick and dark, quite suppressing. Then when my sister came hell broke loose. She has untapped, unharnessed abilities, she brought negative energy with her, as well as released this energy from my laundry, It wreaked havoc.
There was a biter in the house that would bite my sister, and it once bit me, and the growler down in the spare room was back. My girls were scared as they couldn't go into their bedrooms without seeing or hearing spirit talk to them. things amped up in the house.After a couple of weeks of all the complaints from everyone, Id had enough, My back was up, and determined to get rid of it all. except the nice ones who i knew were here too. So i cleansed the entire house using red dirt mixed with salt, across windows and entrance doors, i smudged with sage, and used my incantation to rid them out of the house, leaving one door open for them to go and then sealed it all up. The place has been peaceful since, until my daughter went out the backyard to the lemon tree to pick a lemon for a drink and the growler was out there, growling in her ear. she ran back indoors so fast.. She told me the growler was back and in the yard. I believe her as her little face doesnt lie LOL!! and she is the one that hears them more than anyone. I do not fear this growler at all, I am more pissed at it than anything. So because its outside, and smudging and sealing is not going to work , I used visualisation, of a silver and white barrier, starting in the middle of the house and spreading out to the border fencing. using my incantation that i use to get rid of the nasty ones, she still wont go out at night into the yard now LOL!! But i do a lot to check he hasnt snuck back in, but it seems to have worked, I had never done Land before, only houses, and had no idea how to cleanse land. I know the indigenous in my area use fire and smoke to cleanse land, but i did not have the resources to do that on such a big scale, so visualization it was.
I hate being bothered by negative spirit, its such an annoyance, and inconvenience to have to cleanse my home, but with the work i do with so many people it is necessary, I usually use my Ouija at the front entrance as protection, with talismen placed upon it, so all negative spirit stays at the door and is not welcome, but i never thought to do the back door LOL!! The next house i move into shortly will definitely have a seal at all entry and exit doors.

Now this growler i get a sense it never lived as a human, i feel its more of built up negative energy that has taken form it was so intense, thick, dark and oppressive. Maybe the man that lived in that backroom, was so angry, sad etc had created this energy ball and left it behind, I don't know really its just a guess.. but it certainly feels masculine.

Anyone else have negative energy in their homes? how did you get rid of it?

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Negative Spirit Empty Re: Negative Spirit

Post by pachakutiq Mon May 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Only in one home my husband & I lived in had I encountered such a thing.  Though really the spirit was somewhat harmless too.  

We had purchased an old Victorian home, that was haunted by the spirit of an elderly gentleman, "Mr. C"  (his surname began with the "C") and he had passed away in that home in the early 1900s.  

He was dying for a long time, and so the family put a bed down in the large walk in closet on the first floor for him, as it was also close to the bathroom.  That is where he also died, sadly.  Now, this walk in closet was large enough to hold a twin sized bed and table, and also had a window looking out into the backyard, so it was a good thought on their point for the dying man.

However, his spirit never left this home, even long after his wife had passed.  The home had been in many different owners since his death, and we purchased it a good long time after his death.  

The home also was used as rental property before we bought it and the renters tore it up terribly, so we bought it as a fixer upper.  The previous renters were a mother who was a drug abuser and God knows what else with her 2 young boys who were sadly, juvenile delinquents in training.  I could write  a book just on their happenings, but that home was filled with negative energy.

Part of my Catholic upbringing is to place a crucifix in every room of the house, walk around and bless with holy water, every room and specifically every door, window and entry (so don't forget the doors within the house that do not lead to the outside) to each room and to also hang a St. Christopher's medal above every door and window in and any other entry to the home, (exhaust fans for example).  

I did  this instead of using burning sage, as the smudging with sage is too stinky and the hubby (and me too) just cannot handle the smell.  I do this with every home we live in.

However, that little old man was still there in the closet/bedroom downstairs.  It was right at the end of the stairs leading to the 2nd floor above.  My daughter and I could always feel him and his negative energy, which seemed to mainly be in the closet and the first few steps at the bottom of the stairs and within a small 12' circle of that area.  thankfully!

He'd often poke his little old head out of the doorway and hiss at us, "Get out of my house!" and we'd remind him that he passed away and we were the new owners of the house and were not leaving.  He'd just stare at us with his beady little dark eyes and frown and sort of growl at us like a disgruntled old man.  He was harmless, really--but a bit of a pain.

At that time I didn't really know how to send spirits into the afterlife where they belonged, so I just would include him into my rosary prayers every morning and pray that he would find his way there or that his wife would come back and retrieve him and show him the way.

He never did anything save to tell us it was HIS house and we were to get out.  I can't even imagine what he must have thought of the previous tenants to the house, as they were simply awful!  But that was our experience with bad energy for a home.

That and my parents home.  My mother is a nasty piece of work.  She is even worse then Donald Trump.  I love her, as she is my mother--but OMG, the energy in her house is so thick it could literally strangle you!  She suffers with depression big time and is an emotional abuser and mental abuser.  God love her, I feel sorry for her and do love her, but she is a mean piece of work.  Very narcisistic.  As I mentioned, Donald Trump has nothing on her! Laughing  

I'd always get very ill going to visit them and when I lived there.  As a child and the whole time I lived at home, I'd do everything within my power to get OUT of that house!  I love my parents and my family--but even as a child, I knew the house was sick and hurting me.

Looking back at it now that I am totally away from them, (my family has nothing to do w/me for the most part now- though I do still speak to my mother a wee bit over the phone), I wonder how anyone could stand being there even to visit for an hour.  Very sad.  And, its very true to say that one person in the family who suffers with depression leads to everyone in the household suffering with depression.

But, I got away and I am much happier and healthier then ever now.  When I still did go home to visit, I made sure I carried LOTS of crystals for grounding and protection and specifically a rose quartz crystal to remind myself to be kind and gentle to all and specifically myself.  It helped--but the energy in that house is still thick and harsh.  Very sad.  I love my family very much, and realize they are sick for what they do to others--specifically my oldest sister and myself.  We are the two who escaped the bad energy.  All I can do now is wish them the best and stay away from them--which I do.
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down