The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Spirit happenings here last week. EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Spirit happenings here last week.

2 posters

Go down

Spirit happenings here last week. Empty Spirit happenings here last week.

Post by pachakutiq Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:26 pm

My friend from Vermont was here visiting with us for a week. We picked her up on Sunday, Aug. 12 and brought her to our home for a visit and a rest. This dear friend of mine recently lost her husband to cancer. It was a horrible few years, with the last year of his life being really difficult for them both.

Her husband passed away this past January, and "D" is still coming to grips with being a widow at age 59 and getting use to an empty home. Her three children are grown, one married, another getting married very soon, and all three out on their own for years now. It hasn't been easy, especially as her husband was also young and had been such a strong and healthy man! But, cancer is a horrible disease and strikes people you'd never expect to get it.

Anyway, while she was here, starting perhaps a few days after she had arrived, our house alarm system kept going off. We didn't set it, as we only use it when we are away from our home. It was weird really. Sometimes it would happen only once a day and then sometimes it happened 4 or 5x a day. That has never happened like this before. So, she and I were wondering if it was her husband. Letting her know that he IS around her. Now, he knew of my psychic medium abilities and he loved it really. In fact, he supplied me with many pictures of people and buildings he knew of when DB had her last site. His wife on the other hand was always curious (now does believe) but didn't really believe. However, after we had the circles in the last site with the pics he supplied me, she became a believer. I even take her with me to the psychic medium I go to.

She is very lonely and still grieving her husband. They married when she was 17 - nearly 18, (graduated from school), so they have been together a very long time. When I was up there Sunday, we had a bridal shower to go to for her future dil and I sat with a group of women I knew, and two of them were talking about having her husband come to them, (they are obviously mediums too)--as they were also very good friends with this couple. He did come to me once, but never said anything. At any rate, I am thinking he made an appearance and did so with making our alarm go off! Hasn't happened again since she went home yesterday. Smile

Also, the day before she went home, the two of us walked to a Museum we have in my town and he seemed to be giving us messages all along there and in the museum wiht happenings. Really fun! Then, she mentioned to me while in this museum that she would like to watch this particular Christmas movie tonight and I told her "sure. We have it at home on DVD". But, I had packed all the Christmas movies away--so thought I'd have to search for it. However, when I got home and went to where I put the Christmas DVDs, there that movie was that she wanted to watch RIGHT ON TOP! Now, I realize that doesn't mean it was due to him....but what are the chances, especially when we have nearly 50 DVDs that are all Christmas related and all together in the pile? I just think it was him. Very Happy

My husband and I also took her out to dinner Sat. night and when the host came up to us and asked how many in our party, she tells him 4. (counting her husband) then realized and laughed and said 3. she looked at my husband and I said, thats so weird I did that, as I haven't been doing that! Why did I say 4? Then, also at teh table, (a table for 4, which is common there)--the waitress came up for a drink order, and began to clear away the clean 4th position and my friend nearly stopped her 'for her husband was sitting there'! Laughing Then she said, 'oops. never mind! I made a mistake." and the waitress took it away.

My friend was a bit embarrassed, but I assured her that he WAS indeed sitting there! and when our drinks (she had soda as she doesn't drink), we toasted him.

So, today I have to call the alarm company to come out and check our alarm. If nothing is wrong and if it doesn't go off today at all, I'm going to say it was most definitely him doing it and letting her know that he is indeed with her! I will let her know too. Smile

Kind of nice though to know that your loved ones in spirit ARE indeed around, isn't it?
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Spirit happenings here last week. Empty Re: Spirit happenings here last week.

Post by Dancing Bear Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 am

I am sorry to hear of your friends husband, 59 is way too young.
Cancer Sucks, I have lost dear friends and relatives to this horrible disease. with your friend being with him for so long, i cant even imagine what she would be going through. Bless her xx

As for your alarm going off, Haha!! I have had this too with one of my mischievous grandmothers ( my dads Mum ) , i actually look like her, a lot!
she kept on setting our alarm system off, I had the man come check it 5 times, and even replaced it.
I asked if this is you Doris, can you please do that again, and within seconds she did.
I also got other validation so i knew it was her.
Spirit using their energy like this is amazing and always faascinated me, I guess i will never know how they do it, until i get there myself, im in no rush at the moment LOL!! But it is amazing how they get your attention. I hope your friend feels comforted in knowing even though physically he is gone, his energy/ consciousness is still with her.
My nephew when he passed would use peoples key boards on their computers to get their attention. Or he would change their radio channels onto his favorite channel.

I doubt the man coming to your home will find any fault with your alarm system LOL!!
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:21 am

Laughing No, I'm not in a rush either to get to the other side! I have had this occur before, when we were having psychic circles on your last website years ago.

Every time we had a psychic circle, our landline phone would die. It would often be dead for days until the repair man could come out and fix it. At the time we had no cell phone tower near us so our only cell phone was not any good either in the house.

Whenever I even read for a person to bring through a deceased loved one, the phone would die. Laughing

I remember one time the repairman came out to repair the phone and he said to me, "Gee, I don't know why this keeps happening, (it happened as often as you had circles that I was participating in--so sometimes more then once a week! Laughing), we don't have ANY problem with any other home on this street, (there were about 14 homes on our street) ever!"

My neighbor knew I was a psychic medium and often gave me pictures for our circles and was one of my best and favorite customer. Anyway, she use to laugh hard when she was at my home while they were fixing the phone--always free of charge. I'd push my elbow into her side and whisper, "Shhh!" because if they had KNOWN why it was dying all the time on me, I'm sure we would've gotten a bill for them coming out so much! :lol!"

Finally, the hubby decided (after our town got a cell phone tower) that it would be better to get rid of the landline and we never had another landline phone since! lol!

over the years, my family has many interesting stories of spirits who have come through and in funny ways such as this. I always enjoy these things. I can't wait to be a spirit in a way--because I plan to visit my relatives still living and letting them know I AM THERE!!! affraid

(But, really--I'm not in THAT much of a hurry! Wink ).
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down