The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Tea Leaf reading!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tea Leaf reading! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea Leaf reading!

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:38 am

Don't know what to make of the mass at the bottom Smile
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 am

Interesting. While I cannot see the whole inside of the cup, I do see a heart there on the side. Now, I've been reading various sources on tea leaf reading and I learned something else that I didn't realize. The handle of the tea cup is something that represents the querent for whom the leaves are being read. And, so, anything under the handle or to its sides close to the handle will be for the querent.

The rim of the cup would be the present, and I don't really see anything up there on the rim. The sides are the near future, and this is where I see the heart--to the left of the handle. There are also lots of little leaves dotting around it as well. So, not sure what this is. I have heard before the small *dots* of leaves are generally thought to be money, so maybe when you find love, you'll also find some money coming your way? however, the Twinings site here:

which I've been paying most attention to, says that these little dots (or as they call them, "dust") if in a line can indicate a journey being taken. So, teh *dust* at the bottom of the cup, but also under the handle shows you'll be doing some traveling, DB in the far future. I think the tea leaves can see up to a year in the future, but I'm kind of guessing. So that journey could be a year from now.

Now, just under the heart is a few *dust* clumps of tea leaves and it leads right to that small blob of tea leaves. Could it be the shape of the area you'll be visiting in about a years time? Only time will tell! And, perhaps its a get away with this new love too! Does that small shape just about at the very bottom of the cup look like any place you know of, D.B.? It kind of reminds me of Ireland, D.B. See it here:

Do you have any plans to visit Ireland? Oh if you do, LUCKY YOU!!! That is one place I so badly want to go visit.

Now, I have NO idea what the LARGE blob at the very bottom of the cup could mean, but when I first looked at it, it made me think of a flower and then I thought, "no, its a TREE!" A big tree! Right in the middle with some decorative stuff coming up on either end there. So, I'll take the chance to say that either you will going to Ireland and will see a huge tree that you'll just fall in love with, or perhaps you're going to research/see family there? Do you have any ancestry from Ireland? That *tree* shape sort of reminds me of the Tree of Life, what do you think?

The very bottom of the cup is suppose to be the far future--so this may be something a good full year out.
I'm kind of guessing here, but worth the chance. I'll look a bit more later to see if I can find anything else in it.

Now, everyone else....what say you for D.B.'s tea leaves? Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:00 am

Dancing Bear wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laughing you posted as I was finishing my post. In THIS one, I actually see TWO hearts! A big one and a little one slightly above it, do you see them in the 3rd picture below? Smile
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:05 am

oooh! also in the last picture, at teh very bottom ledge of teh cup, it looks like a bird sitting there. And above it to the right of that first bird is one in flight. Just below the smaller liquid blob. see it?

I looked in the dream dictionary about birds, and there it says to see birds is to symbolize your goals and hopes. A flying bird is " represent joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders."

sounds like a great future to me!!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing Bear Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:52 am

I do hope so CN , the weight has been lifted to an extent with this job, its really put us on the right track, and I Love what I do. As for a new love, not sure I can see that myself, but I live in hope. Travel is a definite yes, my first trip will be France, England and Scotland and why not throw Ireland into the mix ha, I have a large Celtic background, so maybe following my tree takes me to Ireland because I am stumped on one line that is in Scotland. Maybe looking at Ireland might help open it all up. The line that has a Dancing Bear as its crest is elusive once it hits Scotland. Many lines of the same name can be traced but do not link back to us.
My first and only worry at the moment is my children, all three.. Hoping they get the breaks they deserve and need to take that next step.
Thankyou so much for helping out CN. The tea leaf dictionary that I had was a bit useless. My daughters teacup was dismal. She has knives and axes in hers unless she was seeing the wrong things. But we had fun Smile
Thankyou for posting this up and sparking our interest. Smile
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:11 am

Well, perhaps the axes mean she is able to overcome any difficulties she is facing. So THAT is a good sign! The knives can indicate some disagreements with someone for sure. But it sounds like she'll be able to handle herself and it fairly well. the worst part of it is the disagreements she may be facing. Sad
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2