The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sacred Oracle
Become a member, and enjoy many more hidden forums about
Tarot, Spirituality, Mediumship and the Paranormal.
The Sacred Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cartomancy
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:44 am by pachakutiq

» Unpendulum questions
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:36 am by pachakutiq

» Fingerprint reading
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:52 pm by SuzieQ

» A Rune a day
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:25 am by pachakutiq

» Wildwood Tarot
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 10:41 pm by pachakutiq

» The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 pm by Dancing Bear

» Visit from my Nan
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:16 pm by Dancing Bear

» Welcome Guests
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm by Dancing Bear

» Channeling
Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 pm by pachakutiq

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 127 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:26 am
September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Which pic gives you the best vibe for me?

3 posters

Go down

Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? Empty Which pic gives you the best vibe for me?

Post by Dancing Bear Sat May 12, 2018 2:16 pm

OK So most of you know i am moving , Its a huge move, to a big city. I have lived in this place since it was a very small country town, it has grown overtime, but its become a place i no longer like the vibe of, It feels wrong.
When i visit my mUm and drive around I like the vibes I get of the places she takes me, I have been visiting Brisbane for some time now as that is where all my family are,
SO im moving closer.

I haven't secured a home yet, and I dont want to commit to moving my furniture down until i can secure a home.
SO my question is I have found two homes that are suitable, and large enough just in case my son decides to move down with me at some stage, I will have a room for him..

Here are the pictures, and addresses,
Now i dont know whether to get excited about numbers, Addresses, Or just a general vibe..these two house have both got good attributes..
I do lean towards one more than the other as it is closer to Mum..

Im all for place that have good vibes, as this house i am in, I knew it as only temporary , yet i can stay here forever if i like..It had that transient feel to it and i never fully settled properly, Ive been in it for 5 years... this next house id like to settle in a stay for a while longer, until i retire then i will look for somewhere a little more permanent and my own..

Which one do you get the better vibe from?

77 Central Green Drive, Narangba.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or 45 Ravensbourne Crescent, North Lakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? Empty Re: Which pic gives you the best vibe for me?

Post by pachakutiq Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Both are beautiful, DB. At first glance to them both though, I have to say, I was drawn more to the first picture on top.

I know whichever one you choose to live in, you will make it a wonderful home for yourself and your children!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Which pic gives you the best vibe for me? Empty Re: Which pic gives you the best vibe for me?

Post by Dancing Bear Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 am

MY parents are actually going to view the first house on top, today, Ill find out what it looks like on the inside later on today..That is the first house i have been looking at..by the floor plans it is rather big inside, 4 bedrooms, with a family room, I want the home big enough just in case my son decides to come live with us. Its all fairly new on the inside. its available on the 20th June. which is perfect timing.

The second house in a nicer estate, nearer Mum, closer to the sea, but available much earlier, which means i will miss seeing my son when he gets back in from the boat.
Dancing Bear
Dancing Bear
Admin

https://thesacredoracle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pachakutiq Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

ah! I see then that the second house may be more convenient as far as it being that much closer to your mom. I can also understand why you may not want to move too early due to missing your son. But, I'm sure which ever home you pick, will be the right home for you all!
pachakutiq
pachakutiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Disa Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 am

The pic of the second house has a better vibe to me. Seems more open, airy, and free. I hope you will let us know which house you decide on.
Disa
Disa

https://disawylde.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum